- Last Post
- Whose ass would you prefer to lick out of this trio.Unavailable...
- Daddy plays prank inspired by The Purge on his kids.Unavailable...
- You think luck isn't important in life? Read this.Unavailable...
- Israeli newspaper claims Trump will recognize entire Jerusalem as Israel's capital during tripUS President Donald Trump will reverse longstanding US policy by officially recognizing the entire city of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, but will not implement his election campaign pledge to relocate the American embassy from Tel Aviv, the Yedioth Ahronoth newspaper claimed Thursday. There was no confirmation of the report.
According to the paper, Israel's biggest selling daily, Trump will make the announcement during his upcoming visit to Israel, reportedly in late May - a trip the White House has confirmed it is "exploring." He is also expected to express support for the establishment of a Palestinian state alongside Israel, the paper said.
Since Israel declared independence in 1948, US policy has been not to recognize any party as sovereign in any part of Jerusalem. During his election campaign, Trump vowed repeatedly to move the US Embassy to Jerusalem, drawing fierce objections from the Palestinians. He will not announce an embassy move during his visit, the newspaper said, in its unsourced front page report.
Israel extended sovereignty to East Jerusalem and the Old City and claims the entire city as its capital; the Palestinians seek East Jerusalem as the capital of an independent Palestinian state.
- Real ConservativeX
- Poll: Just 36% of Voters Would Re-Elect Donald TrumpA new poll from Fox News suggests that significantly more people were happier with Barack Obama's first 100 days in office than President Donald Trump's.
The survey, which was conducted under the direction of two third-party research firms, found that only 36% of respondents would vote to re-elect Trump after his first 100 days, compared to 52% of respondents who said that they would vote to re-elect Obama after his first 100 days.
The poll found that 55% of respondents would not vote to re-elect to Trump; only 31% said they would not vote to re-elect Obama.
Trump will hit his 100th day in office on April 29 and has faced criticism on both sides for abandoned campaign promises. "No matter how much I accomplish during the ridiculous standard of the first 100 days, & it has been a lot (including S.C.), media will kill!" he tweeted last week.
- Gonts, Are you THRILLed by THRALL[quote]..[/quote]
I knew a gal who got implants DESPITE her boyfriend, stepdad and every single male in the office telling her not to. All the encouragement came from the cuntborg.
She was slender and it looked fucking ridiculous, just like we all said it would. Poor girl probably looks like Joyce Wildenstein by now.
- Motion to ban racist anti-semite cartoonist Ben Garrison from this siteMotion to ban racist anti-semite cartoonist Ben Garrison from this site:
Motion denied due to: FREE SPEECH