• Ok so co-worker (who was turned down for manager position) told me a couple times this week he's looking for a new job

• Local milk person
    • Posted 03/16/2016 12:14 AM - Hide
    • He also badmouthed the new manager saying "he doesn't know anything". Then later that day was laughing at the boss's jokes and told him "I like how you think".

What's going on here? Is he lying to me or lying to the boss?
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Local milk person
    • Re: Ok so co-worker (who was turned down for manager position) told me a couple times this week he's looking for a new job
      Posted 03/16/2016 12:20 AM - Hide
    • Stay clear. Probably lying to boss but risky situation.
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Local milk person
    • Re: Ok so co-worker (who was turned down for manager position) told me a couple times this week he's looking for a new job
      Posted 03/16/2016 12:28 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Stay clear. Probably lying to boss but risky situation.

10-4

When he badmouthed the boss, I didn't say anything in response and just focused on the work we were discussing.

He also badmouths one of my co-workers. He'll talk to him and they seem friendly but they've also butted heads, he tells me he hates him. I think he's telling the truth in this instance but not 100% sure
    • Local milk person
      Posted 03/16/2016 12:39 AM - Hide
    • Bloomberg Boi posted:
      Could be a two-faced backstabber.

I've worked with people like that. They'll badmouth others to you, hoping that you'll "open up" to them in confidence. Then, they instantly go running to that person, telling them everything that you said.

Be careful what you tell this guy.

+1
      We have been in the trenches together, but there's a new guy in charge and there was talk when he first started that he's looking to pick a supervisor. I have no interest in the job but perhaps he is lobbying for that position. He mentioned twice this week he's looking for a new job and it's not the first time he's mentioned it.
      Posted 03/16/2016 12:40 AM - Hide
    • Bloomberg Boi posted:

I've worked with people like that. They'll badmouth others to you, hoping that you'll "open up" to them in confidence. Then, they instantly go running to that person, telling them everything that you said.

THIS.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 03/16/2016 12:44 AM - Hide
    • BEN_BANNED posted:
      THIS.

That could very well be the case. He sees the guy more than I do.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 03/16/2016 12:47 AM - Hide
    • Did you suck his cock?
    • Local milk person
      Posted 03/16/2016 12:52 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      Stay clear. Probably lying to boss but risky situation.

10-4

When he badmouthed the boss, I didn't say anything in response and just focused on the work we were discussing.

He also badmouths one of my co-workers. He'll talk to him and they seem friendly but they've also butted heads, he tells me he hates him. I think he's telling the truth in this instance but not 100% sure

It's good to have one buddy at work you can talk to freely but this guy doesn't seem to be such a friend.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 03/16/2016 12:59 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      It's good to have one buddy at work you can talk to freely but this guy doesn't seem to be such a friend.

He could be but could not be. I don't want to roll the dice.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 03/16/2016 01:03 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

He could be but could not be. I don't want to roll the dice.

Be cautious. You're doing the right thing.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 03/16/2016 01:11 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      :potd:
      This sounds like a workplace filled with broads.

These are guys I'm talking about
    • Local milk person
      Posted 03/16/2016 01:20 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

These are guys I'm talking about

Men can be just as petty as women, just with bigger muscles and uglier shoes.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 03/16/2016 10:50 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Men can be just as petty as women, just with bigger muscles and uglier shoes.

true
    • Local milk person
      Posted 03/20/2017 01:24 AM - Hide
    • UPDATE
      This guy is now supervisor and the guy he was badmouthing LEFT and was replaced by a new guy (and he is badmouthing him too).
    • Local milk person
      Posted 03/20/2017 01:40 AM - Hide
    • BEN_BANNED posted:
      Bloomberg Boi posted:

THIS.

Problem is if he's that much of a backstabber and you refuse to take his bait he'll become enraged with you for being a snob and he'll feel justified in running to them anyway and just lying about what you said.
      Posted 03/20/2017 02:25 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      .....or Millennial "men"....but you already mentioned them, didn't you!
    • Local milk person
      Posted 03/20/2017 03:53 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      10-4

\
      :milton:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 03/20/2017 11:25 AM - Hide
    • Sounds like a total cunt. Avoid.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 03/20/2017 12:55 PM - Hide
    • He is what is commonly termed an actively disengaged employee
    • Local milk person
      Posted 03/20/2017 12:56 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Sounds like a total cunt. Avoid.

He's the boss now.
    • CUBBY_HOLER
    • Local milk person
      Posted 03/20/2017 01:02 PM - Hide
    • Bloomberg Boi posted:

Fucking A. And two fucking A's whenever it's a female.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 03/20/2017 03:13 PM - Hide
    • NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.