• MGTOW - The explosion of the "Men Going Their Own Way" Movement

• Deplorable F*ck-up
    • Re: MGTOW - The explosion of the "Men Going Their Own Way" Movement
      Posted 03/02/2017 02:31 PM - Hide
    • The STEM issue is very annoying to me. The main issue is females are not applying for these jobs, that's it. there are no men standing in their way, there is no patriarchy telling them no. They go to school for engineering, realize it's hard, then go back to their social media and communications degrees.

The problem is society doesn't acknowledge that women just aren't doing it, there is clearly some shenanigans afoot. Better set up a bunch of ridiculous diversity requirements that basically give less qualified women jobs over more qualified men just so your company looks good on paper.

Now you have a situation where men are not getting jobs because they need to be filled by women who aren't applying.

If you argue that this doesn't hurt production and the industry as a whole, you're part of the problem.
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Highly Deplorable
      Posted 03/02/2017 02:36 PM - Hide
    • I mean feminists have never been against the idea of a total slavery of the male gender.

Its just that men are too stupid to see it. Put them into some kind of camps, women get to see them like someone taking a book out of the library and then return them. Of course all the dirty job in the city will be forced upon men and women will decide how well do you deserve to live based on your gender (Male = No freedom or rights, just work).
    • Deplorable Ramen Flavor
      Posted 03/02/2017 03:58 PM - Hide
    • Young female horses exhibit many of the characteristics of the predatory female.
      If you charge wildly into the corral, she'll run away from you.
      If you ease into the corral, take your time, and bring something that interests her (like food), she'll become curious and wander up to sniff you out.
      Sudden movements will spook her. She will cost you a lot of money.
      She is dangerous and can hurt you. She is beautiful, unpredictable, and fun to watch.
      She needs constant attention. She will get into trouble if ignored.
      In groups, they quickly establish a pecking order since they basically don't like each other. If you let her have her own way, she'll run all over you. If she doesn't respect you, she's useless. She is capable of foundering (eating herself to death).
      She will often behave irrationally and can do you both great injury.
      Marrying her would be a huge mistake.

THIS IS 169% TRUE AND GODDAMNED SPOT FUCKING ON!
      :potd:
      I SALUTE YOU SIR!
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/02/2017 04:01 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      The value of female virginity in the old days was keeping men interested in lifelong commitment. Marrying a ho is like wasting your grandmas secret recipe on on spoiled ingredients. You can sit down and pretend it tastes fine but secretly, you know you are disgusted.

:goodjob:
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/02/2017 04:17 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      The value of female virginity in the old days was keeping men interested in lifelong commitment. Marrying a ho is like wasting your grandmas secret recipe on on spoiled ingredients. You can sit down and pretend it tastes fine but secretly, you know you are disgusted.

If you look at the criteria for Narcissistic Personality Disorder, you'll get an apt description of the 'modern' woman.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder DSM-IV Criteria

A pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), need for admiration, and lack of empathy, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:

Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements).

Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love.

Believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions).

Requires excessive admiration.

Has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations.

Is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends.

Lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others.

Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her.

Shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes.

This is what women become when allowed to do whatever they want.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/02/2017 04:19 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Charnel House Rules posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      I used to go hide in the bathroom when I was married. I'm so ashamed of who I used to be, thank God I woke up and divorced her. 2 years as a MGTOW and the fog is cleared, the shackles are off and I'll never go back.

Women have a way of turning you into the guy that finds himself locked in his bathroom. It happened slowly for many of us. The manipulation and mind screwing that women/feminist do is of epic proportions. I didn't even realize it was happening for the longest time.

Give us some examples!

For me it came down to a choice between killing my wife or divorcing her.

If I didn't divorce her, I would probably be in prison right now on a murder conviction.

I made it crystal clear that killing was on the table and she stopped being such a bitch. :lol::pipe: There is only one thing a woman responds to--certainty. Certain that her ass if going to get fucked so hard she might not walk right for a week. They love it. Certain that when they close their eyes at night nothing will come along and eat them. They sleep well. Certain that if she fucks that guy, her shit is going on the curb. Certain that if she opens that mouth one more fucking time she will end up with a broken jaw. She will shut the fuck up.

Men crave pussy and do stupid shit to maximize it. Women crave stability and will do stupid shit to maximize it, even if it means driving away their current (weak) partner.

The law doesn't let men own women as property as they are meant to.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/03/2017 03:23 PM - Hide
    • MGTOW - The explosion of the "Men Going Their Own Way" Movement #1
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/03/2017 03:52 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      I used to go hide in the bathroom when I was married. I'm so ashamed of who I used to be, thank God I woke up and divorced her. 2 years as a MGTOW and the fog is cleared, the shackles are off and I'll never go back.

Women have a way of turning you into the guy that finds himself locked in his bathroom. It happened slowly for many of us. The manipulation and mind screwing that women/feminist do is of epic proportions. I didn't even realize it was happening for the longest time.

Give us some examples!

If I didn't divorce her, I would probably be in prison right now on a murder conviction.

I made it crystal clear that killing was on the table and she stopped being such a bitch. :lol::pipe: There is only one thing a woman responds to--certainty. Certain that her ass if going to get fucked so hard she might not walk right for a week. They love it. Certain that when they close their eyes at night nothing will come along and eat them. They sleep well. Certain that if she fucks that guy, her shit is going on the curb. Certain that if she opens that mouth one more fucking time she will end up with a broken jaw. She will shut the fuck up.

Men crave pussy and do stupid shit to maximize it. Women crave stability and will do stupid shit to maximize it, even if it means driving away their current (weak) partner.

The first time my wife fucked up big and it came to a head, she made the mistake of slapping me in the face. I dragged her ass back into the bedroom put her over my knee and busted that ass with a belt till her ass was red as a boiled crawfish. I left her there and went outside back to working on the car. After about an hour, her sister came an got her, I went on, never called to check on her, none of that shit... about 4 days later, she was home when I got in, and everything was fine, she apologized for slapping me I accepted, and that was 26 years ago...
      YOU HAVE TO BE THE MAN, SET THE BOUNDRY, THE STANDARD, AND WHAT YOU WILL TOLERATE. YOU BUST THAT CHILDISH ASSED WOMANS ASS WITH A BELT WHEN SHE FUCKS UP. YOU DON'T BEAT HER, YOU DONT HIT HER IN THE FACE, YOU CORRECT HER.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/03/2017 04:14 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

Give us some examples!

The first time my wife fucked up big and it came to a head, she made the mistake of slapping me in the face. I dragged her ass back into the bedroom put her over my knee and busted that ass with a belt till her ass was red as a boiled crawfish. I left her there and went outside back to working on the car. After about an hour, her sister came an got her, I went on, never called to check on her, none of that shit... about 4 days later, she was home when I got in, and everything was fine, she apologized for slapping me I accepted, and that was 26 years ago...
      YOU HAVE TO BE THE MAN, SET THE BOUNDRY, THE STANDARD, AND WHAT YOU WILL TOLERATE. YOU BUST THAT CHILDISH ASSED WOMANS ASS WITH A BELT WHEN SHE FUCKS UP. YOU DON'T BEAT HER, YOU DONT HIT HER IN THE FACE, YOU CORRECT HER.

this won't work with modern cunts
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/03/2017 04:17 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      this won't work with modern cunts

The hell it wont!
      What shes gonna call the law?
      Tell em what... you "spanked" her ass?
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/03/2017 07:24 PM - Hide

This 169% applies to every woman you will ever meet.
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/03/2017 07:29 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      MGTOW - The explosion of the "Men Going Their Own Way" Movement #1

This 169% applies to every woman you will ever meet.

And there is nothing you can do about it since jew courts don't let men pimp slap bitches
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/03/2017 08:54 PM - Hide
    • THEYS many a SNOTTY BITCH what desperatly NEEDS a "PIMP-SLAP" :pimp:
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/03/2017 08:57 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      THEYS many a SNOTTY BITCH what desperatly NEEDS a "PIMP-SLAP" :pimp:

And a foot in they ass :pimp:
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/03/2017 09:04 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      THEYS many a SNOTTY BITCH what desperatly NEEDS a "PIMP-SLAP" :pimp:

And a foot in they ass :pimp:

• I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/04/2017 02:02 AM - Hide
    • It was one thing to be financially stable in a world where women had few prospects for earning on their own, and where they could be socially ostracized for having sex outside of a marriage or a VERY committed relationship.

It is another thing entirely when women not only can support themselves, but also suffer no consequences for having sex with men outside of marriage and/or committed relationships. Women like that do not need to limit themselves to the borders desired by the traditional beta provider male - they are instead free to fuck whoever it is they find attractive, and do so without the pressure of marriage/family forced upon them by society as a cost.

Despite these glaring realities, there still remain many betas in our society who have not gotten the memo. 
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/04/2017 02:04 AM - Hide
    • For better or worse, women are free now. They can finally make the sexual choices they've always wanted to make, choices dictated by their natural hypergamy. Weak betas and shitters are thus left with a stark choice: adapt to these new realities by improving yourself and becoming the more sexually attractive man that an attractive woman will want to choose over her abundance of other options or refuse to change and suffer the consequences (rejection, long sexual dry-spells, and embarrassing "extortion").

Women have made their conditions clear - supplicating betas and other wannabe "providers" need not apply. Men must either adapt to this reality or accept eternal frustration in the sexual marketplace. There is no middle ground.

Mgtow is the only hope for peace of mind
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/04/2017 02:26 AM - Hide
    • The best part of all of this is, women are destroying beta males. Beta males are the only ones stupid enough to get married nowadays. And with women destroying thousands of beta males a day for the past 40 years through feminism, now marriage is practically dead in the West.

In the end, once these ladies hit age 30, turn fat and ugly, THEN they want beta males? But they are discovering that there are very few men stupid enough to marry them. Hence, the rise of all of these constant "Where are all the good men (in plain English: Where are all the pathetic beta male providers we hoped to marry after age 30?)" articles.

Women are doing more to destroy feminism, and to destroy traditional marriage than we men ever could. And what is the result for us men? Now WE MEN are free. We are no longer required by society to get married.

In the end, feminism works out best in the favor of men. Feminism liberated men, and now women are stuck alone and without a hope of ever finding a husband, which is a psychological requirement for 99 percent of women. Then again, many of them will just have bastard children without ever bothering to find a husband, and now we are seeing a massive rise in crime due to the bastard generations of children raised by women. Children raised without a father are 3 times more likely to engage in crime, from what I read. Feminism has thus created a hyper-violent society through the creation of all of these bastard children.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/04/2017 02:09 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      The best part of all of this is, women are destroying beta males. Beta males are the only ones stupid enough to get married nowadays. And with women destroying thousands of beta males a day for the past 40 years through feminism, now marriage is practically dead in the West.

In the end, once these ladies hit age 30, turn fat and ugly, THEN they want beta males? But they are discovering that there are very few men stupid enough to marry them. Hence, the rise of all of these constant "Where are all the good men (in plain English: Where are all the pathetic beta male providers we hoped to marry after age 30?)" articles.

Women are doing more to destroy feminism, and to destroy traditional marriage than we men ever could. And what is the result for us men? Now WE MEN are free. We are no longer required by society to get married.

In the end, feminism works out best in the favor of men. Feminism liberated men, and now women are stuck alone and without a hope of ever finding a husband, which is a psychological requirement for 99 percent of women. Then again, many of them will just have bastard children without ever bothering to find a husband, and now we are seeing a massive rise in crime due to the bastard generations of children raised by women. Children raised without a father are 3 times more likely to engage in crime, from what I read. Feminism has thus created a hyper-violent society through the creation of all of these bastard children.

THE HOUNDS OF BASTARDVILLE, are but feril creatures of opportunity.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/04/2017 10:24 PM - Hide
    • Most men aren't overly competitive and know their league in terms of looks and intelligence. They're happy with one wife and would happily agree to the olden ways of severely punishing adulators.

Women however just attach themselves to whatever guy is the best option at any given moment. When they whiff the chance to join an alpha male's harem they'll happily divorce rape their husbands and give it a shot.

Their nature is to seek out the strongest alpha male and be one of many in his harem.

They pit men against each other to see who is the most mateworthy and they sow hatred and distrust among men.

Recently I finished my rental contract and my landlord came over with his wife for the inspection because they wanted to go somewhere together afterwards. We had a friendly chat and he gave me back what was due. His wife looked in disgust at his honesty.

Another day I was outside of a bar, talking to a female acquaintance and some girl sent some guy from her group to start trouble and to test my reaction to him, to see if I'd start a fight. I think he was fairly clueless that he was used as a mate test by proxy.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/04/2017 10:26 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      The best part of all of this is, women are destroying beta males. Beta males are the only ones stupid enough to get married nowadays. And with women destroying thousands of beta males a day for the past 40 years through feminism, now marriage is practically dead in the West.

THE HOUNDS OF BASTARDVILLE, are but feril creatures of opportunity.

I truly believe women and the games they play are the cause of much of the anger and hostility worldwide that we are seeing now. They are like fallen angels, evil corrupt manipulative scheming demons possessed.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/04/2017 10:35 PM - Hide
    • ^
      But don't EVER say that out loud or you're evil
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/04/2017 11:10 PM - Hide
    • What do you MGTOWs think of this dude?

• I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/04/2017 11:13 PM - Hide
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/05/2017 02:37 AM - Hide
    • wouldn't you agree that such a thing as a "female creep" exists? They are so quick to label us men as creeps for showing sexual interest, its high time we label THEM as creeps for all that blue pill, love and relationship, nonsense. I think its extremely creepy when a girl wants romance and chivalry, like she's living life according to a script she memorized from a sappy chick flick or romance novel. These women are so creepy it makes my skin crawl.

Especially when you consider that most of them are looking for material gain when they say "relationship".

I once had a female tell me that "she can get sex anywhere, and what she is looking for is A RELATIONSHIP". Well, bitch, how is that MY problem? I can get a relationship anywhere, what I'm looking for is sex, without all the bulllshit. Filthy relationship beggar , begone, demon.
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save   Sage/No Bump
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.