• MGTOW - The explosion of the "Men Going Their Own Way" Movement

• Russian hacker
    • Re: MGTOW - The explosion of the "Men Going Their Own Way" Movement
      Posted 03/05/2017 04:35 AM - Hide
    • Another point of feminism has been the demotion of men. You will say rich guys still run
      things, and that is true. But I'm not talking about them. I am talking about the 99.99% of guys, who
      aren't from billionaires families. They have to be kept down. Men have most of the testosterone in the
      world, so any revolution is going to come from us. Therefore, the promotion of women also acts as the
      demotion of men. It is a zero-sum game, since to have winners you always have to have losers. If you
      give more and more attention to women in the classroom, media, and everywhere else, you give less to
      men.
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/05/2017 04:38 AM - Hide
    • Another point of feminism has been the demotion of men. You will say rich guys still run
      things, and that is true. But I'm not talking about them. I am talking about the 99.99% of guys, who
      aren't from billionaires families. They have to be kept down. Men have most of the testosterone in the
      world, so any revolution is going to come from us. Therefore, the promotion of women also acts as the
      demotion of men. It is a zero-sum game, since to have winners you always have to have losers. If you
      give more and more attention to women in the classroom, media, and everywhere else, you give less to
      men.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/05/2017 01:07 PM - Hide
    • A DAMN VALID POINT!
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/05/2017 01:20 PM - Hide
    • I used to give a fuck about girls but now, I don't care anymore and it drives them crazy because they want attention and for you to say shit they want to hear.

I used to be worried about how my life is going to turn out in the future but now, I don't care anymore. Once I stopped being afraid of death, all my other fears melted away. I think whatever it is people are afraid of, ultimately it's the fear of death and you're not really free until death doesn't frighten you anymore.

I used care about how often I worked so that society would think i'm a productive member but now, I don't give a shit anymore. I don't even want to be a part of this society.

I used to get bummed out when I made music and no one listened to it but now, I don't care anymore. I realize that I'll probably never make a living off my music but that won't stop me from creating it.

I used to chase girls and seek their validation but now, I don't care anymore. I realize that I can't be free until I stop depending on other people to make me happy.

I used to always feel bad when I didn't have plans for the week and the weekend but now, I don't care anymore. I prefer solitude over hanging out with people who aren't on the same wavelength as me.

I don't care anymore and I love it. In the end, we all end up in the dirt and all the things that seemed so important while we were alive are not going to matter, so why trouble myself with any of it?

The day I stopped caring was the day I really started living.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/05/2017 01:21 PM - Hide
    • This thread is my bible
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/05/2017 01:27 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

~SNIP~

I prefer solitude over hanging out with people who aren't on the same wavelength as me.

AMEN BROTHER.

If they aren't on the same wavelength, they bring you down to their level.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/05/2017 01:54 PM - Hide
    • SHE SAID; WHAT A LOOSER!
      Yes it is true, I am a LOOSER and damn proud of it too...
      1. I have lost my ability to be led around by, or think with my libido anymore.
      2. I have lost my almost insane fascination or attraction to women, that in the past made me do STUPID STUFF to get their attention or keep it.
      3. I have lost my need for female companionship, I go where I want to go anytime I want too alone and unashamed of it.
      4. I have lost the need to enplane my actions to women, or the need to seek your approval for them. I no longer want, need, or solicit your opinion or blessing for anything.
      5. I have lost the care I once had in what women think of me, or about me.
      6. I have lost the power that a woman's "charms" once had over me. I can tell you NO and not give a damn how "it makes you feel"
      7. I have lost the biggest financial drain on my wallet by far with simply refusing to "play the win my heart, love & affections by "buying me stuff game"
      8. I have lost the vast amount of time & effort I once pissed off chasing skirts, and maintaining "relationships". Now that time and effort is put to use on better things I want to do for ME.
      9. I have lost the need to "fit in" or do what is expected of me by polite society and social culture. I am single by MY choice, and not ashamed of it in the least.
      10. I have lost the stories of how a woman did this or that or how things went bad between us etc, that all my friends seem to tell constantly. No more lament or heartbreak for me thank you.
      11. I have lost the biggest drain on my life and have gained a inner power that has freed up vast resources of time, money, inner peace and true happyness by being strong enough to be able to...tell women "NO" and not give in.
      12. I have lost the senseless guilt and self loathing that comes with "givin in" to get along with a woman or get in her pants... who needs the crazyness & drama anyway!
      13. I have lost the need to "be nice" to women just because they are women... You want to be equal sister, well in my eyes YOU ARE! So now you can buy your own drink, and pay your half of the check too... Open your own door, put the lid DOWN on the toilet, and kill your own bugs & spiders when one gets in the house.
      If something goes bump in the night, YOU go see what the hell it is, Im tryin to sleep...

You will not be treated rudely by me, I will be just as civil and polite to you as any other person I meet and like wise I expect the same from you.
      But your gender no longer garners you any "special privilege" or consideration on my part..

Your a 21 st century woman now, free & equal in the eyes of the law and society dont you know.
      Now go get yours like I got mine, through hard work & sacrifice and your own merit..

YES I AM A LOOSER LADIES, AND ITS NEVER FELT SO GOOD!
    • Underemployed.Trev
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/05/2017 01:57 PM - Hide
    • The secret to not get ass raped in divorce court is to marry a woman who makes more money than you.

:themoreyouknow:
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/05/2017 02:45 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      wouldn't you agree that such a thing as a "female creep" exists? They are so quick to label us men as creeps for showing sexual interest, its high time we label THEM as creeps for all that blue pill, love and relationship, nonsense. I think its extremely creepy when a girl wants romance and chivalry, like she's living life according to a script she memorized from a sappy chick flick or romance novel. These women are so creepy it makes my skin crawl.

Especially when you consider that most of them are looking for material gain when they say "relationship".

I once had a female tell me that "she can get sex anywhere, and what she is looking for is A RELATIONSHIP". Well, bitch, how is that MY problem? I can get a relationship anywhere, what I'm looking for is sex, without all the bulllshit. Filthy relationship beggar , begone, demon.

Yep. Most Women are materialistic creeps, oogling the size of men's wallets and achievements.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/05/2017 02:53 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      SHE SAID; WHAT A LOOSER!
      Yes it is true, I am a LOOSER and damn proud of it too...
      1. I have lost my ability to be led around by, or think with my libido anymore.
      2. I have lost my almost insane fascination or attraction to women, that in the past made me do STUPID STUFF to get their attention or keep it.
      3. I have lost my need for female companionship, I go where I want to go anytime I want too alone and unashamed of it.
      4. I have lost the need to enplane my actions to women, or the need to seek your approval for them. I no longer want, need, or solicit your opinion or blessing for anything.
      5. I have lost the care I once had in what women think of me, or about me.
      6. I have lost the power that a woman's "charms" once had over me. I can tell you NO and not give a damn how "it makes you feel"
      7. I have lost the biggest financial drain on my wallet by far with simply refusing to "play the win my heart, love & affections by "buying me stuff game"
      8. I have lost the vast amount of time & effort I once pissed off chasing skirts, and maintaining "relationships". Now that time and effort is put to use on better things I want to do for ME.
      9. I have lost the need to "fit in" or do what is expected of me by polite society and social culture. I am single by MY choice, and not ashamed of it in the least.
      10. I have lost the stories of how a woman did this or that or how things went bad between us etc, that all my friends seem to tell constantly. No more lament or heartbreak for me thank you.
      11. I have lost the biggest drain on my life and have gained a inner power that has freed up vast resources of time, money, inner peace and true happyness by being strong enough to be able to...tell women "NO" and not give in.
      12. I have lost the senseless guilt and self loathing that comes with "givin in" to get along with a woman or get in her pants... who needs the crazyness & drama anyway!
      13. I have lost the need to "be nice" to women just because they are women... You want to be equal sister, well in my eyes YOU ARE! So now you can buy your own drink, and pay your half of the check too... Open your own door, put the lid DOWN on the toilet, and kill your own bugs & spiders when one gets in the house.
      If something goes bump in the night, YOU go see what the hell it is, Im tryin to sleep...

You will not be treated rudely by me, I will be just as civil and polite to you as any other person I meet and like wise I expect the same from you.
      But your gender no longer garners you any "special privilege" or consideration on my part..

Your a 21 st century woman now, free & equal in the eyes of the law and society dont you know.
      Now go get yours like I got mine, through hard work & sacrifice and your own merit..

YES I AM A LOOSER LADIES, AND ITS NEVER FELT SO GOOD!

:potd:
      Right on point!
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/05/2017 03:08 PM - Hide
    • A woman from Nevada is on the run after poisoning her husband's Lucky Charms cereal all to get out of having sex with him.

Andrea Heming pleaded guilty to contaminating her husband's food after putting boric acid in his cereal, energy drinks and even whipped cream.

The chemical is often used to kill cockroaches. The man suffered from diarrhea and nose bleeds for months before he realized what was happening.

When questioned by police, Heming admitted to poisoning his food.

A police report states Heming told police, 'I wouldn't use that much to kill him, but just enough to make him not have an erection.'

'I was very surprised,' her ex-husband, identified by 3 News only as 'Ralph,' told the station. 'I thought we had a better system of keeping track and holding people responsible.'

'I had been getting sick awhile back. Like six to eight months. I got stomach cramps.'

Ralph told the station that his wife's erratic behavior wasn't just aimed at him: 'She did reveal to me a story where she was a flight attendant at one time, and she had a customer - you know a passenger who was she said was unruly,' he told the station. 'She actually put sedatives in her drink.'

If she is ever caught, she could face up to 15 years in prison.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/05/2017 03:45 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      wouldn't you agree that such a thing as a "female creep" exists? They are so quick to label us men as creeps for showing sexual interest, its high time we label THEM as creeps for all that blue pill, love and relationship, nonsense. I think its extremely creepy when a girl wants romance and chivalry, like she's living life according to a script she memorized from a sappy chick flick or romance novel. These women are so creepy it makes my skin crawl.

Especially when you consider that most of them are looking for material gain when they say "relationship".

I once had a female tell me that "she can get sex anywhere, and what she is looking for is A RELATIONSHIP". Well, bitch, how is that MY problem? I can get a relationship anywhere, what I'm looking for is sex, without all the bulllshit. Filthy relationship beggar , begone, demon.

Yep. Most Women are materialistic creeps, oogling the size of men's wallets and achievements.

YES, yes they are...
      It's hardwired biological programming in them to do so.
      All women regardless of their station in life try to "level-up" to the BEGGEST-BETTER-DEAL they can score...
      Even a Crack-Ho hopes & seeks to snag a Crown Prince.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/05/2017 11:59 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

I used care about how often I worked so that society would think i'm a productive member but now, I don't give a shit anymore. I don't even want to be a part of this society.

Why not? What's your problem?
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/06/2017 12:35 AM - Hide
    • Nia is using Bill burr

She knew she had complete control of him when they dated, and she used Bill's fame and status to slingshot her "career". Nia had no intentions of having a child since that would interfere with her career. Bill was happy at the start of the marriage but he would have moments when he would get sick of Nia's shit. That happens all the time in marriage though, so no big deal. Eventually Bill got pussywhipped, he was forced to change some of his views, and it really seemed like Nia had his balls in her purse. If you've listened to Bill's podcast over the years then you know what I'm talking about. Then Bill had an epiphany, and started to stand his ground when Nia would argue about stupid shit. Then Bill would vent about Nia during his podcast. This was all shortly after Bill pointed out how Nia treated a waiter like shit, which is a universal litmus test to determine if a person is a sack of shit or not. A close friend of Bill's mentioned that to him, half in jest, but that realization stuck with Bill. In the past couple of months of Bill's podcast he was really getting tired of Nia's shit. He mentioned how Nia would never want to go with him when Bill was on tour unless it was at a place like London or Ireland. Bill was complaining about Nia always wanting to spend his money, like dining at the hotel they're currently staying at when Bill wanted to save money by cooking in their suite. Bill even floated the idea of a divorce a few times during his podcast. Nia could tell that Bill was getting sick of her, and she had a moment of panic. She decided to get herself pregnant to cement their relationship and to make the possibility of a divorce a pipe dream.

Poor fuckin' Bill.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/06/2017 11:48 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Nia is using Bill burr

She knew she had complete control of him when they dated, and she used Bill's fame and status to slingshot her "career". Nia had no intentions of having a child since that would interfere with her career. Bill was happy at the start of the marriage but he would have moments when he would get sick of Nia's shit. That happens all the time in marriage though, so no big deal. Eventually Bill got pussywhipped, he was forced to change some of his views, and it really seemed like Nia had his balls in her purse. If you've listened to Bill's podcast over the years then you know what I'm talking about. Then Bill had an epiphany, and started to stand his ground when Nia would argue about stupid shit. Then Bill would vent about Nia during his podcast. This was all shortly after Bill pointed out how Nia treated a waiter like shit, which is a universal litmus test to determine if a person is a sack of shit or not. A close friend of Bill's mentioned that to him, half in jest, but that realization stuck with Bill. In the past couple of months of Bill's podcast he was really getting tired of Nia's shit. He mentioned how Nia would never want to go with him when Bill was on tour unless it was at a place like London or Ireland. Bill was complaining about Nia always wanting to spend his money, like dining at the hotel they're currently staying at when Bill wanted to save money by cooking in their suite. Bill even floated the idea of a divorce a few times during his podcast. Nia could tell that Bill was getting sick of her, and she had a moment of panic. She decided to get herself pregnant to cement their relationship and to make the possibility of a divorce a pipe dream.

Poor fuckin' Bill.

IT'S THE 21st CENTURY...NO COMPETENT WOMAN ACCIDENTALLY "GETS PREGNANT".
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/06/2017 12:25 PM - Hide
    • MGTOW - The explosion of the "Men Going Their Own Way" Movement #1

You cannot argue with mathematics, it is the pure language of the very Universe.

MGTOW - The explosion of the "Men Going Their Own Way" Movement #2
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/06/2017 04:45 PM - Hide
    • MGTOW - The explosion of the "Men Going Their Own Way" Movement #1
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/06/2017 05:35 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      "I [F26] have been dating Will [M27] for most of 2014; I met him on New Years Eve, we exchanged numbers, scheduled a coffee date and have been seeing each other ever since. He's tall and shy, with long thick hair like Eddie Vedder. He lives in an older house by himself and drives a 1997 Toyota. He dresses very casually - I don't think he even owns a collared shirt - and all his clothes are minimum 1-2 years old. For income, he told me he "ran a few websites" and picked up piece-work as a 'session guitarist'. He is also very frugal. He never took me out for fancy dinners or anything. In the beginning it was always coffee dates, walks, hikes, etc. If we go out, he insists on 'pre-drinking' and refuses to buy drinks at a bar. Most nights he was content staying in, watching Netflix and playing his guitar. I never outright asked how much money he made, but given his lifestyle, clothes, furnishings, etc. plus the fact that he rarely worked, I assumed it wasn't much. I would lightly prod him with questions about the future, if he had any career goals - he would say that he "saw me in his future", but also he was "happy the way things were". I have Facebook and am on it every day, usually when work is slow. Lately my newsfeed has been filled with my peers getting married, buying houses, having babies, and other various accolades. I can't help but feel jealous by this; it seems like everyone but me is making significant gains in their lives and relationships. Three weeks ago, after seeing a girl I knew from high school buy her 3rd property with her husband, it felt like my relationship with Will was juvenile and had no future. The next time I was over at Will's (after he served me potato soup for dinner and was torrenting a documentary for us to watch later) I ended the relationship. I was perfectly honest about everything - he was a great guy, I loved him and his personality, but I felt he lacked career/life ambition and we wanted different things for the future. He sat and listened to everything, seemingly unmoved by it. When I finished talking, he said "fine by me" and asked me to leave. I went to hug him on my way out, instead he just guided me out the door and slammed it shut behind him. With prior boyfriends, we'd still talk or text a bit after we'd be broken up. Sometimes we'd even still hook up. I dunno, I've just never had a 'bad break-up' and always try to remain on good terms. I haven't heard a fucking word from Will, even after texting him multiple times and calling him once. I saw two of Wills friends at the gym today. I went over and made small talk, asked how he was, etc. I tried to explain myself, saying he was a great guy but our views on money and the future didn't seem to mesh. To this, one friend chuckled to himself and walked away. I asked the other friend WTF that's about it, and he says "Yeah, we heard. The thing is, Will's loaded. He inherited his grandpas land which is leased to oil and gas companies. I've seen the quarterly checks he gets and they're more than my yearly salary. Good luck getting him to spend it, though. He has a 'if it aint broke, dont fix it' type mentality. Just look at that piece of shit he drives!" This has completely baffled and upset me. I dated him for 10 months when I thought he was penniless, proof I'm not a fucking gold-digger. I am a 26 year old woman who needs to be pragmatic, I can't just indefinitely date someone with the future being so uncertain. He could've said something, ANYTHING during our break up when I was explaining my doubts about our relationship. Instead he said nothing, and now he refuses to talk to me. It makes absolutely no sense. I just feel so low right now. If a man with disposable income meets a woman he likes, doesn't he want to treat her? He said he "saw me in his future", why didn't he care enough to share these things with me? He could have easily kept our relationship alive by being forthcoming. Someone please help me make sense of this situation.

I really get a good laugh at the part where he served potato soup and torrented a documentary for them to watch, fucking hilarious, imagine doing that on your second date with today's modern women."

TL;DR Will is loaded, lives very frugally, his gf breaks up with him because he 'lacks ambition', she finds out from friends he's loaded and wants to get back together. TOP FUCKING KEK.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/06/2017 05:50 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      "I [F26] have been dating Will [M27] for most of 2014; I met him on New Years Eve, we exchanged numbers, scheduled a coffee date and have been seeing each other ever since. He's tall and shy, with long thick hair like Eddie Vedder. He lives in an older house by himself and drives a 1997 Toyota. He dresses very casually - I don't think he even owns a collared shirt - and all his clothes are minimum 1-2 years old. For income, he told me he "ran a few websites" and picked up piece-work as a 'session guitarist'. He is also very frugal. He never took me out for fancy dinners or anything. In the beginning it was always coffee dates, walks, hikes, etc. If we go out, he insists on 'pre-drinking' and refuses to buy drinks at a bar. Most nights he was content staying in, watching Netflix and playing his guitar. I never outright asked how much money he made, but given his lifestyle, clothes, furnishings, etc. plus the fact that he rarely worked, I assumed it wasn't much. I would lightly prod him with questions about the future, if he had any career goals - he would say that he "saw me in his future", but also he was "happy the way things were". I have Facebook and am on it every day, usually when work is slow. Lately my newsfeed has been filled with my peers getting married, buying houses, having babies, and other various accolades. I can't help but feel jealous by this; it seems like everyone but me is making significant gains in their lives and relationships. Three weeks ago, after seeing a girl I knew from high school buy her 3rd property with her husband, it felt like my relationship with Will was juvenile and had no future. The next time I was over at Will's (after he served me potato soup for dinner and was torrenting a documentary for us to watch later) I ended the relationship. I was perfectly honest about everything - he was a great guy, I loved him and his personality, but I felt he lacked career/life ambition and we wanted different things for the future. He sat and listened to everything, seemingly unmoved by it. When I finished talking, he said "fine by me" and asked me to leave. I went to hug him on my way out, instead he just guided me out the door and slammed it shut behind him. With prior boyfriends, we'd still talk or text a bit after we'd be broken up. Sometimes we'd even still hook up. I dunno, I've just never had a 'bad break-up' and always try to remain on good terms. I haven't heard a fucking word from Will, even after texting him multiple times and calling him once. I saw two of Wills friends at the gym today. I went over and made small talk, asked how he was, etc. I tried to explain myself, saying he was a great guy but our views on money and the future didn't seem to mesh. To this, one friend chuckled to himself and walked away. I asked the other friend WTF that's about it, and he says "Yeah, we heard. The thing is, Will's loaded. He inherited his grandpas land which is leased to oil and gas companies. I've seen the quarterly checks he gets and they're more than my yearly salary. Good luck getting him to spend it, though. He has a 'if it aint broke, dont fix it' type mentality. Just look at that piece of shit he drives!" This has completely baffled and upset me. I dated him for 10 months when I thought he was penniless, proof I'm not a fucking gold-digger. I am a 26 year old woman who needs to be pragmatic, I can't just indefinitely date someone with the future being so uncertain. He could've said something, ANYTHING during our break up when I was explaining my doubts about our relationship. Instead he said nothing, and now he refuses to talk to me. It makes absolutely no sense. I just feel so low right now. If a man with disposable income meets a woman he likes, doesn't he want to treat her? He said he "saw me in his future", why didn't he care enough to share these things with me? He could have easily kept our relationship alive by being forthcoming. Someone please help me make sense of this situation.

I really get a good laugh at the part where he served potato soup and torrented a documentary for them to watch, fucking hilarious, imagine doing that on your second date with today's modern women."

TL;DR Will is loaded, lives very frugally, his gf breaks up with him because he 'lacks ambition', she finds out from friends he's loaded and wants to get back together. TOP FUCKING KEK.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

"proof I'm not a fucking gold-digger"

\
      :madison:
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/06/2017 06:12 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      "proof I'm not a fucking gold-digger"

\
      :madison:

NEVER LET A WOMAN KNOW YOUR FINANCIAL BUSINESS...EVER.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/07/2017 02:43 AM - Hide
    • Hilarious aspect of college: watching 18-22 year old womyn walk around with coffee

I discussed this with a friend who goes to a large State University and he said he has noticed a similar trend and largely agrees with me.

When I was first a freshman in college I noticed lots of chicks constantly walking around with cups of coffee to classes, yet almost no dudes did this. For some inexplicable reason I found this humorous - "laughing" at them, not with them--and it made me view girls as being kind of goofy. It took a really long time for me to figure out why something seemingly so mundane--18-22 year old women walking around with hot caffeinated beverages in paper cups on a college campus--was so amusing.

Well, I finally figured it out and I think I can put it into words.

Firstly, they don't need the coffee. In college you can sleep for 12 hours a day if you need to and still get your work done and go to classes--there's an immense amount of down time. Sure, sometimes you might need a pick-me-up because you didn't get as much sleep as you might have wanted to, but that is rare. Because of this, it's completely unnecessary to drink coffee every single day and bring it with you to every class.

Additionally, if they actually NEEDED this caffeine to get through the day, they could just get it at the cafeteria. It's the same fucking coffee, and you're using your meal swipe for breakfast/lunch anyway, so you end up saving the 3-5 dollars you spend for the one you get at the coffee shop on campus.

So it's pretty clear these girls aren't buying coffee because they need the caffeine--so there has to be some other motivation: they want to be taken seriously. At this point women--especially the ones in college--have been raised on feminist platitudes for nearly two decades. For years women haven't been able to live to their own potential--they were just baby and milk factories (or so men thought) not too long ago! But now--NOW--in 2017 they're a force to be reckoned with in the workplace and can have "real" lives. Girls aren't dumb-dumbs anymore--they're smart and NEED to be taken seriously. College is just the first stage of this grand, new world women have been exposed to within the past couple of decades. It's the first stage of their professional lives, the ones which they have been denied since the beginning of time--until now.

Paying 5 dollars for a paper cup with some brown liquid in it is the perfect symbol of how these platitudes have incubated themselves into the minds of women. It tells everyone else that the consumer - the coffee drinker - despite being an 18 year old undergraduate, works SO hard and her studies are SO important that she just NEEDS the caffeine to get through the gauntlet of rigorous materials, papers, and exams that college students are thrown through.

And of course, this is exactly where the humor is in the whole situation. Because we all know college isn't very serious - in fact, it's the opposite: a complete fucking joke. Realistically, it's a glorified daycare program for semi-adults. As long as you stay on top of your shit enough, you can still get wasted 4 days a week (if not more) most weeks and do reasonably well. It's not a job, it's not stressful, it's not something you need to drink coffee for. The real kicker, though, is the fact that even the chicks buying the coffee don't take it seriously - you'll see them walk into lecture hall, open up their MacBook Pro, put down their coffee, and then pull up Safari and look at fucking shoes for an hour and fifteen minutes, and they do just as well as boys do in the class - and that's what makes it all so hilarious: they spend actual money to give off this professional "I need to be taken seriously and this is important" appearance, when no one can really take them seriously because the whole charade is just too ridiculous and completely laughable. On top of that, you just know that coffee is going to loosen up their bowels and by 12 in the afternoon they're firing off a rancid mud rocket made of this morning's bagel and yogurt into the toilet - which is a whole different scenario that I'm not willing to get into; I've taken up too much of your time.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/07/2017 02:45 AM - Hide
    • Why is it so difficult to find a happily married man?

To be honest, I have never met a happily married man, not my father, not my grandfather, not my brother, none of my married friends. All the men I know keep telling me to not get married while my mom and sister keep pushing me into marriage. Can marriage really be that bad? And why would women try so hard to get us to marry them? And why do men keep falling into this trap if they knew beforehand that marriage is a bad deal for them?
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/07/2017 10:16 AM - Hide
    • The only thing dumber than the COFFEE are those fake ass "Serious GIRL GLASSES" some of those lil vapid hens wear.
      When you need "props" to push your position, case, and others perception of you... YOU'RE A FUCKING POSER.
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save   Sage/No Bump
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.