• MGTOW - The explosion of the "Men Going Their Own Way" Movement

• Russian hacker
    • Re: MGTOW - The explosion of the "Men Going Their Own Way" Movement
      Posted 03/07/2017 11:41 PM - Hide
    • 20 years ago the average guy could get an average girl. Now because of Tinder etc the average girl can get someone who is far 'above' her (in terms of looks, socioeconomic status etc) as easy as you and I can order a pizza and coke.
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/07/2017 11:42 PM - Hide
    • Since women are so used to having dating options, it is unthinkable to them that there are people with no dating options. But this is the reality: There are many males that have literally zero options. There is strong demand for even the ugliest of women. The top 20% of men get the top 80% of the women, and the bottom 80% of men fight like dogs over the remaining 20% of women. This is why in a sexually free society, even the ugliest most deformed obese women can get males of average attractiveness. People tell incels 'just lower your standards'. The truth is that there are not nearly enough deformed obese women for every incel to get one. Many incels would kill to have a deformed obese girlfriend, but even deformed obese women refuse to be with them because they can get better looking guys. When you have zero options, 'lowering your standards' won't get you a girlfriend.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/08/2017 01:02 AM - Hide
    • With each passing day, I grow wiser, yet more apathetic and saddened by reality (I'm more so saddened by those who live in a false reality). The future of my generation (I'm 21) looks bleak, in my opinion.

A lot of us were brought up with various false delusions/memes (follow your dreams and success will follow, you will find someone special who loves you, God is watching over you, etc.)

I've come to the conclusion that many of these social memes don't stand up to scrutiny. Many of these concepts and ideas exist in the abstract, but I can rarely ever find an example manifested in reality. The culture is changing, families are weaker than ever. The entertainment industry (Corporate news, Movies, Television, Music, Social Media) as well as the Education (Inculcation/Indoctrination) industry is busy warping the minds of bright people into mindless ideologues.

I would even argue that because religion is on the decline, millennials have taken up a new ideology, (Left wing authoritarianism/Cultural Marxism) but that's for another post.

Because there is a lack of substance in the world, people gravitate towards materialism, going above and beyond to impress people they hate, Self-idolizing and narcissism of social media , drug abuse, and sexual promiscuity. These things may deliver satisfaction short-term, but almost never long-term. I'm so doubtful of people's happiness and contentment, I could believe that many people put on smiles, but are empty and broken inside.

As Men going our own way, we leave one of the strongest delusions on the shelf to gather dust: chasing women. The best thing is that when you leave one major delusion behind, you will begin to see the bigger picture and breakdown other delusions. MGTOW doesn't have an archetype or model to follow, so your definition of MGTOW is your own, freedom. You decide what is best in your life; do not let society, friends, family, whomever make choices for your life. You make your bed, and you must lie in it.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/08/2017 01:10 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      With each passing day, I grow wiser, yet more apathetic and saddened by reality (I'm more so saddened by those who live in a false reality). The future of my generation (I'm 21) looks bleak, in my opinion.

A lot of us were brought up with various false delusions/memes (follow your dreams and success will follow, you will find someone special who loves you, God is watching over you, etc.)

I've come to the conclusion that many of these social memes don't stand up to scrutiny. Many of these concepts and ideas exist in the abstract, but I can rarely ever find an example manifested in reality. The culture is changing, families are weaker than ever. The entertainment industry (Corporate news, Movies, Television, Music, Social Media) as well as the Education (Inculcation/Indoctrination) industry is busy warping the minds of bright people into mindless ideologues.

I would even argue that because religion is on the decline, millennials have taken up a new ideology, (Left wing authoritarianism/Cultural Marxism) but that's for another post.

Because there is a lack of substance in the world, people gravitate towards materialism, going above and beyond to impress people they hate, Self-idolizing and narcissism of social media , drug abuse, and sexual promiscuity. These things may deliver satisfaction short-term, but almost never long-term. I'm so doubtful of people's happiness and contentment, I could believe that many people put on smiles, but are empty and broken inside.

As Men going our own way, we leave one of the strongest delusions on the shelf to gather dust: chasing women. The best thing is that when you leave one major delusion behind, you will begin to see the bigger picture and breakdown other delusions. MGTOW doesn't have an archetype or model to follow, so your definition of MGTOW is your own, freedom. You decide what is best in your life; do not let society, friends, family, whomever make choices for your life. You make your bed, and you must lie in it.

:potd:
      GODDAMNED EPIC IN SIMPLICITY AND REASON!
      I SALUTE YOU!:pimp:
      Posted 03/08/2017 01:12 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      20 years ago the average guy could get an average girl. Now because of Tinder etc the average girl can get someone who is far 'above' her (in terms of looks, socioeconomic status etc) as easy as you and I can order a pizza and coke.

"get" being defined as treated like a Real Doll for a couple hours. Yes, this is where feminism and the sexual revolution has lead us. Women are now cum sinks for guys with muscles. :lol::pipe:
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/08/2017 06:32 AM - Hide
    • Positive sexism. Progressive racism. Cultural misandry. Male disposability. Gynocentrism. Hypergamy. No-fault divorce. Title-IX. Affirmative Action. Affirmative Consent. Progressive taxation. Corporate welfare. Mansplaining. Manspreading. Trigger warnings. Safe spaces. Positive discrimination. Microaggressions. Wealth redistribution. Alimony. Asset division. White privilege. Male-only draft. Reparations. Child support. False accusations. Toxic masculinity. Empowerment. Blue pill. Red pill. MGTOW.

What did I learn from it all? That the world is bat-shite-cra-cra, that people are entitled as fuck and that I need to stay on guard and well away from most of them because nearly everyone has a sociopathic agenda.

MGTOW didn't teach me to hate women. MGTOW taught me how much women hate, use, exploit, traffic and dispose of men. Am I lonely? Fuck no. My problem is that I can't get far enough away from 'you people' as I'd like - most especially you women folk. You can have all of them womenz, men. I don't want even one of 'em. They all scare the living piss out of me - even the ones I've never met.
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/09/2017 01:19 PM - Hide
    • I had a very extremely revelatory experience with a female friend I have known for close to seven years and I would love this to be a cautionary tale to all my MGTOW brothers.... For those MGTOWs with "female friends" and acquaintances, please operate on the following assumptions. 1. Women build alliances not friendships 2. All social interactions with female have some implicit solipsist undertones 3. Even they themselves know that they make very bad friends with each other. 4. Never ever project Aristotelian virtues on to women friends, those are masculine ethics that only a male human being can appreciate.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/09/2017 01:21 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Positive sexism. Progressive racism. Cultural misandry. Male disposability. Gynocentrism. Hypergamy. No-fault divorce. Title-IX. Affirmative Action. Affirmative Consent. Progressive taxation. Corporate welfare. Mansplaining. Manspreading. Trigger warnings. Safe spaces. Positive discrimination. Microaggressions. Wealth redistribution. Alimony. Asset division. White privilege. Male-only draft. Reparations. Child support. False accusations. Toxic masculinity. Empowerment. Blue pill. Red pill. MGTOW.

What did I learn from it all? That the world is bat-shite-cra-cra, that people are entitled as fuck and that I need to stay on guard and well away from most of them because nearly everyone has a sociopathic agenda.

MGTOW didn't teach me to hate women. MGTOW taught me how much women hate, use, exploit, traffic and dispose of men. Am I lonely? Fuck no. My problem is that I can't get far enough away from 'you people' as I'd like - most especially you women folk. You can have all of them womenz, men. I don't want even one of 'em. They all scare the living piss out of me - even the ones I've never met.

Firstly you are 100% spot on. What you've written here is mostly so true it might as well be gospel.

For this reason I play them by their own game, I have alliances at work, and outside of work ZERO female friends. Let's be clear - Not even one. Any girl I see outside of work is one that I'm currently fucking or will be shortly. That's it Keep it simple stupid.

Since I'm not completely unattractive though, I do feel some attraction coming from the side of the alliances at work. Now here's the rub. They play you a bit, but I know that should I make any real advances they'll back off quick and from that moment on, bad reputation. I'm not kidding myself, I'm no chad, and I'm too old for that shit. Also there is no way I would risk my job over some bullshit like this.

Still to keep some respect and dignity from these alliances I play a bit aloof, slightly disinterested in the game, like I have a place outside of work that is mine, and I'm bring that happiness to the table, not that I am looking for it at work (if that makes sense).

It can also be good periodically to treat them a bit like guys, so they don't get any wise ideas and it sets the boundaries a bit, not for their good, but yours.

Remember this comes from years of experience with these dangerous scorpions. The idea isn't to fuck girls at work, or to make friends with them, it is to survive them, their bitchy onslaught and to stay in the favorable zone.

BUT wait. NEVER... I REPEAT EVER.... Take sides with a woman at work. NEVER.

Here's an example. There was this one super cunt SJW loud mouth bitch at work, who had hipster glasses and that 35 year old fat ugly betty look, but in her mind she was the queen of Sheba. The bitch would make long ass phone calls all day long and talking at the top of her voice in the office. It was noticeably bad, yet due to politics no one said anything. To this day I've never seen anything like it. Queue sleek hot young chick. She also worked in that office and she confided in me over what a bitch this hipster cunt was. We formed our friendship around this... BAD IDEA... I thought well it's a start. She would send me instant messages when cunt was on the phone, and then smile from the other side of the room. Yes initially there was nothing sinister about her. So I carried on confiding in her. Eventually she knew just too damn much about me. And then she cut me off and when I came in she had this grim look on her face, etc. And I was thinking where's the loyalty, I supported her and she returned absolutely zero back, worse I can imagine that she ended up gossiping about me, sharing what I told her.

Just don't do it.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/09/2017 10:09 PM - Hide
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/09/2017 10:53 PM - Hide
    • nite crew approved.
      carry on men.
      :sovietman:
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/10/2017 01:21 AM - Hide
    • A woman, any woman will never have the loyalty nor integrity of a good dog...EVER.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/10/2017 01:51 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      A woman, any woman will never have the loyalty nor integrity of a good dog...EVER.

After around age 30, its all single mothers on dating sites. Is this REALLY something to be proud of , as a culture or as a nation? I get it -- they slavishly obeyed their biological imperative to have an unattainable top 5% male (whatever fucked up criteria they use) Chad's baby, but how is it my problem that she NOW wants another man to spend time with her and her kids? It is repulsive to me, sorry. You chose him, he made you pregnant and then ran away... How is that MY problem to deal with now? Fucking disgusting. DO they think I'm that fucking desperate that I will contribute my time/energy/patience/money to someone else's child's life??? Sorry bitch, you wanted to fuck and get pregnant by HIM, while ignoring me, so why do you need me now, decades later? Go get fucked.

The unbelievable rise of single motherhood in America over the last 50 years
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/10/2017 01:54 AM - Hide
    • Chads usually end up jobless and in jail, while the guys who get ignored give up and go on to make something of themselves....they end up with skills, good jobs, money.

Lo and behold the chick that got banged and analed by Chad who is now in jail or jobless living under a bridge somewhere, and now has one, maybe two of his kids....she sees that guy she ignored 10 years ago happily living his life with his good job. By this time of course, she's not quite the hot girl she was, but an aging tattooed skank who is starting to become a blimp.

She wants in on some of that cash. That guy's nice car? That's going to be her car. That paid for house of his? That's HER fucking house.

'Want to go out, honey,' she says while batting her heavily powdered fake eyelashes.

The former reject guy thinks, wtf is this, why now? He takes one look and her, at her bulging kangaroo pouch, her two screaming kids in tow. 'Um, I am a little busy right now, maybe some other time. Nice seein' you again! bye.'
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/10/2017 01:55 AM - Hide
    • The best thing that can happen to single mothers is that nobody helps them. That they're forced to deal with their shit decision to get knocked up without having a steady man. Then, just maybe, they'll learn their lesson and try to teach their daughters not to make the same mistake.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/10/2017 01:56 AM - Hide
    •  I hate to break it to you but single mothers are more often than not the one to end the relationship with the father. This idea that ever single mother was left or left an abusive relationship is the furthest thing from the truth.

I've met many women who set out to become single mothers and why not? They are celebrated for being treacherous leeches. Can you imagine acting like a sociopath and being praised for it? That's single mothers.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/11/2017 01:03 AM - Hide
    • Tonight when I was leaving work, I hear a page over the intercom:

"please call 4103."

Shit. I assume my boss wants me to stay late. Instead of calling, I walk over to the service desk to check what they want. Turns out, my boss didn't call. It was one of my coworkers.

She's a very cute girl, probably an 8/10 at least. She usually treats me like shit and doesn't talk to me, but all of sudden, she's batting her eyelashes, and talking in a fake as fuck sing-song voice.

"will you pleeeeeease cover my shift tonight? I'm really tired."

"No, I'd rather not." I say flatly.

She glares at me indignantly. "Excuse me??" she says in a tone that suggests I'm supposed to be giving a fuck.

"Not tonight." I repeat. "Maybe some other time."

"UH!!" she exclaims, as if I've just hurt her deeply. She leans over the counter, and says,

You're

MEAN.

Ok bitch, I'm not the one dumping a fucking truckload of make-up on my face every day to manipulate men into doing my dirty work, but whatever you say. I hate working with women.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/11/2017 10:53 PM - Hide
    • From the time they crawl till they take their last breath, modern women--to varying degrees--are being led down a path laden with unhealthy favoritism that has brought about their continual, ever-growing state of misery. An insidiously slow, psychological state of dysfunction, that's been growing in them like a cancer.

And its getting worse.

We MGTOW (thank the Gods), have taken a healthy step back to watch the complete shit-show that it is.

Again, from the time they're very young, women are given a plethora of handouts, perks, freebies, female-based public and private programs and services and--of course--pervasive, across the board preferential treatment in every facet of their lives.

Trying to tell them (and their blue-pill minions) that this ever-growing list of unhealthy advantages is psychologically CRIPPLING THEM, has robbed them of the opportunity to develop any solid sense of self-efficacy, self-confidence and self-esteem, is a complete waste of time...and any attempt at discussing it will only trigger an immediate, vicious response.

Instead of real, healthy self-efficacy--that can only come through healthy struggle--women, in varying degrees, have learned helplessness instead:

"Here sweetie, let me change that tire," "here honey, let's change the way we grade college work, so you can get an "A" too," "here, baby, let's have a hiring quota, even though you're less qualified," "here, pumpkin, let's give you subsidized housing, food stamps and free medical care for you and your fatherless child, because, after all, Single Mothers Rock!"

Instead of self-confidence--that emerges from self-efficacy--they have insecurity, lack of self-responsibility and easily triggered victimhood:

"It's HIS fault I hit him first," "it's THEIR FAULT I lost my job and had to steal the money," "why is this happening TO ME?"

Instead of healthy self-esteem, they have entitlement mentality and a monstrous, ego-driven, erroneous sense of self-importance:

"I have 150 Facebook friends!," "Gee everybody, ain't I cute? I'm a little chunky and have five kids, but, if you aren't 6' tall and make at least 50k don't bother, cause I DESERVE BETTER." "Hey everybody, don't you just love my clothes, my shoes, my jewelry, my house, my car, my kids, my cucked, dipshit slave (husband)?"

No self-efficacy, no self-confidence, no self-esteem, no real capacity for happiness, just a constant compulsive need for attention, stimulation and novelty. And the bulk of them wonder why they have vacuous voids of discontent that can never be filled, why anxiety, depression and general unhappiness are at all time highs in women in general.

MGTOW understand its just better to just step back and let them discover the hard way, through their own self-inflicted painful choices, what has made them so miserable.

Of course women are morons and will likely never learn
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/11/2017 11:12 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      GODDAMNED EPIC POST ABOVE!

Bottom line, women should be communal male property
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/12/2017 12:05 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      GODDAMNED EPIC POST ABOVE!

Recently married dudes I know at work, mid-20s to early 30s, outgoing great guys, are now all dead in the face. Worn out and pale, bald patches, etc. Maybe a year after you see their stupid wedding photo in the company newsletter, you see the poor bastard in rough shape, not at all interested in talking with you like before - for some reason. AND they got a newborn at home.

Btw, roughly 95% of these women in the photos are fucking monsters, with the huge pipes for arms. Like a fat linebacker with a fake burn tan and tats in a dress made for a size 6 lady, not a size 16. So fucking gross.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/12/2017 12:07 AM - Hide
    •  Male co worker is about to have a second wedding. The wedding ceremony alone cost 45k. Not including the honeymoon, bachelor/bachelorette parties, and ring. All told he's looking at maybe 65-70k. He makes about 130k a year and his bride to be is a public elementary school teacher so you can assume she makes pennies.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/12/2017 01:31 AM - Hide
    • Betas & Cucks must be destroyed they are a direct threat to all that in Manly...
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/12/2017 01:32 AM - Hide
    • MGTOW - The explosion of the "Men Going Their Own Way" Movement #1
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/12/2017 01:34 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
       Male co worker is about to have a second wedding. The wedding ceremony alone cost 45k. Not including the honeymoon, bachelor/bachelorette parties, and ring. All told he's looking at maybe 65-70k. He makes about 130k a year and his bride to be is a public elementary school teacher so you can assume she makes pennies.

Why would he even share this info with co-workers?
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save   Sage/No Bump
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.