• MGTOW - The explosion of the "Men Going Their Own Way" Movement

• Deplorable F*ck-up
    • Re: MGTOW - The explosion of the "Men Going Their Own Way" Movement
      Posted 03/12/2017 12:05 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Why would he even share this info with co-workers?

BECAUSE HE'S A BETA-CUCK MANLETT WHO SEEKS DRAMA & ATTENTION JUST LIKE THE SKIRT WHO NOW HAS HIS FUCKING BALLS IN HER PURSE...
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Highly Deplorable
      Posted 03/13/2017 11:57 PM - Hide
    • American Women Are Now Utterly Worthless And Nothing More Than Useless Feeders Below Cows In Value

I don't see anyone talking about this anywhere! Think about it- they're completely and utterly useless in the workplace and nothing more than a liability for your company and 95% of women who go to college only major in liberal arts trash and graduate with worthless degrees, they're utterly worthless as mothers and wives because they are far too toxic, butch, whorish, flaky and WAY too dangerous for men with God like legal power to just kick you out and take your house and children from you on a whim enforce by the State.

American women haven't even been having children at replacement birth rates anyway for DECADES which is forcing us to speed up the science for growing babies in labs and cloning and most U.S. women are even too butch, STD infested, fat and ugly for prostitution!

The only thing they even have is the media and academia still creating the ILLUSION that women are vital and important along with the government pushing Affirmative Action and all it's female only government programs and welfare- that's all that's keeping women afloat right now.

Trump has already put a freeze on hiring for all 'non essential' government jobs and of course we all know who 90% of those positions automatically go to anyway and I suspect Trump is going to be slashing a lot of female only government programs as well. That's ALL American women have now - the government. Once that rug is pulled out, they're fucked!

No Affirmative Action jobs and no welfare and no men will marry them- nowhere to go! I know, you're thinking, "Well there's millions of desperate guys who want to have sex with them." That's SEX, not marriage and even the men stupid enough to marry an American female aren't even going to be able to do it! How are they going to support a female and children nowadays?

Women have become useless feeders- like COWS only not as valuable. People actually WANT cows and they serve a purpose, American women? They have nothing to offer anyone, contribute nothing of value to the world and through feminism have become HORRENDOUS pieces of shit no one wants and even extremely dangerous to even be around with the false accusation of rape epidemic.

I know, people are going to say this is like Feminists railing on and on how 'men have become obsolete,' no it's not because when Feminists say that it's a wildly ignorant statement by morons who are out of touch with the REAL WORLD... if men didn't show up for work tomorrow people would DIE.

Men ARE society and the infrastructure and we do ALL of the necessary work. The 'Day without women' shit made everyone realize that we really DON'T need women for anything at all. It's hilarious how women in the U.S. are so incapable of self awareness and their status, not the artificial one only propped artificially by the government, but the status they have in REALITY.
    • Deplorable Ramen Flavor
      Posted 03/14/2017 10:29 AM - Hide
    •  
      As long as our society still largely expects men to make the first move (and many surveys bear out that this is a remarkably resilient expectation in our society), then women will always have the key to entry in the romantic and sexual sweepstakes. Sure, women have no more control of the UPPER bar than men do, so if we strive for partners above us, we'll all eventually face some rejection, male or female. They do, however, have firm control over the LOWER bar, the bar of entry. That power to say, "No"? That's the power to set the lower bar. 

So, a lonely female doesn't suffer from the same issue as these lonely males do. She has set her bar of entry too high, and if she lowers it and makes her availability known, she's pretty much guaranteed to have a partner. The men, on the other hand, have the other issue, which is where they don't meet the minimum bar for any of the women around them. The advice given at times, ie. clean up, work on your confidence, etc. but as long as it is someone else determining if that effort meets that lower bar, there's only so much control those men have over their fate. If they still fall short, they still fall short. They can drop their own standards literally to the floor, and there's simply not enough women with their bar set that low to satisfy the demand. 

Welcome to a society built around hypergamy. As long as we seek upward for our mates, there's going to be a pool of people below us that don't fit the bill and get left behind, and hypergamy is practiced far more heavily by women in our society than men. All the articles in major newspapers about the dearth of university educated men are a perfect example of it - educated women struggle to accept blue collar men, ie. they want to stick with their own "class" or higher. That's hypergamy.

In the end the nerd who cures cancer loses, this is bad for us all.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/14/2017 11:49 AM - Hide
    • Wasn't it the apostle Paul who said "I tell you therein brothers it is better for a man not to touch a woman, but let him marry if he cannot hold fast, lest he burn."
      2000 years ago, them bitches was nuthin but trouble, and nuthin has changed.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/14/2017 03:45 PM - Hide
    • men out there never expect a woman to stand up for a short guy.

The only person you can count on is yourself not society not women only you.

Fat acceptance is crap, we are supposed to be healthy. Accepting is doing nothing but damage to us as a society.

Dove real beauty, countless social networking memes about real women have curves(which to them is 50 pounds overweight and obese) Lena dunham and many many more have stood up for women saying society is wrong and they are all beautiful.

Yet I do not see any of these "feminists" fighting for me under 6 feet for being hot, you never see a woman say this fat guy is how real men look. No memes about how short men look up to women and not look down like tall men and it is because of one very important reason that the red pill tries to teach us.

Society does not give a fuck about the male species, women under the age of 40 make more than men now and thats celebrated while men making more than women is patriarchy. Fat women are told they are beautiful short men are told they are worthless and need to stop complaining. As men we are not allowed to be victims only the oppressors women cannot empathize with us as they are the only one who knows how it feels to be victimised.

We are told you either get in shape make money and be manly or you are useless to your species, as a man you are not allowed to be lazy for you have male previlege. Why do you think MRA get such shit, because men cannot have real problems for they are men and just feel like whining not matter how justified they are.

So men out there never expect a woman to stand up for a short guy. The only person you can count on is yourself not society not women only you.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/14/2017 03:46 PM - Hide
    • It's utterly pathetic. It seems like the only reason some of my friends do and believe anything is for the chance of pussy. And these are guys in their late 20s. I wish I could help them. I wish they wanted to be helped.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/14/2017 03:50 PM - Hide
    • A PUSSY WORSHIPER IS A "CRACK ADDICT" YOU CAN'T HELP THAT FUCKER, THEY GOT TO HELP THEMSELVES OR DIE FROM THE ADDICTION...
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/14/2017 04:07 PM - Hide
    • A man's reproductive right should not hinder on a "Yes" from a woman. Iron Wombs need to become a reality.

With our scientific understanding and ability to create eggs and sperm cells out of humans is possible now, the iron womb however is not.

We as men need to understand the value of our Genetic code and that value should NOT be relegated to a "Yes" from a woman.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/14/2017 04:08 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      A PUSSY WORSHIPER IS A "CRACK ADDICT" YOU CAN'T HELP THAT FUCKER, THEY GOT TO HELP THEMSELVES OR DIE FROM THE ADDICTION...

We need to make financial obligation an opt-in thing for fathers. The father doesn't want to be part of the child's life? He doesn't have to pay a dollar.

By extension, not a single dollar of tax money should get released to single mothers. If it's her body, her choice, then it's my wallet, my choice.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/14/2017 07:02 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      A PUSSY WORSHIPER IS A "CRACK ADDICT" YOU CAN'T HELP THAT FUCKER, THEY GOT TO HELP THEMSELVES OR DIE FROM THE ADDICTION...

We need to make financial obligation an opt-in thing for fathers. The father doesn't want to be part of the child's life? He doesn't have to pay a dollar.

By extension, not a single dollar of tax money should get released to single mothers. If it's her body, her choice, then it's my wallet, my choice.

HOW DARE YOU SPEAK COMMON SENSE TRUTH TO POWER!
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/14/2017 07:35 PM - Hide
    • MGTOW - The explosion of the "Men Going Their Own Way" Movement #1
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/15/2017 05:35 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      20 years ago the average guy could get an average girl. Now because of Tinder etc the average girl can get someone who is far 'above' her (in terms of looks, socioeconomic status etc) as easy as you and I can order a pizza and coke.

try about 50 years ago, even back in the 70's women were fussy, but back then men weren't pathetic sissy cucks!!!
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/15/2017 09:37 AM - Hide
    • Words from arthur s:

The nobler and more perfect a thing is, the later and slower is it in reaching maturity. Man reaches the maturity of his reasoning and mental faculties scarcely before he is eight-and-twenty; woman when she is eighteen; but hers is reason of very narrow limitations. This is why women remain children all their lives, for they always see only what is near at hand, cling to the present, take the appearance of a thing for reality, and prefer trifling matters to the most important. It is by virtue of man's reasoning powers that he does not live in the present only, like the brute, but observes and ponders over the past and future; and from this spring discretion, care, and that anxiety which we so frequently notice in people. The advantages, as well as the disadvantages, that this entails, make woman, in consequence of her weaker reasoning powers, less of a partaker in them. Moreover, she is intellectually short-sighted, for although her intuitive understanding quickly perceives what is near to her, on the other hand her circle of vision is limited and does not embrace anything that is remote; hence everything that is absent or past, or in the future, affects women in a less degree than men. This is why they have greater inclination for extravagance, which sometimes borders on madness. Women in their hearts think that men are intended to earn money so that they may spend it, if possible during their husband's lifetime, but at any rate after his death.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/15/2017 10:05 AM - Hide
    • In the West, the woman, that is to say the "lady," finds herself in a fausse position; for woman, rightly named by the ancients sexus sequior, is by no means fit to be the object of our honour and veneration, or to hold her head higher than man and to have the same rights as he. The consequences of this fausse position are sufficiently clear. Accordingly, it would be a very desirable thing if this Number Two of the human race in Europe were assigned her natural position, and the lady-grievance got rid of, which is not only ridiculed by the whole of Asia, but would have been equally ridiculed by Greece and Rome. The result of this would be that the condition of our social, civil, and political affairs would be incalculably improved. The Salic law would be unnecessary; it would be a superfluous truism.

The European lady, strictly speaking, is a creature who should not exist at all; but there ought to be housekeepers, and young girls who hope to become such; and they should be brought up not to be arrogant, but to be domesticated and submissive. It is exactly because there are ladiesin Europe that women of a lower standing, that is to say, the greater majority of the sex, are much more unhappy than they are in the East.

Even Lord Byron says (Letters and Papers, by Thomas Moore, vol. ii. p. 399),Thought of the state of women under the ancient Greeks - convenient enough. Present state, a remnant of the barbarism of the chivalric and feudal ages - artificial and unnatural. They ought to mind home - and be well fed and clothed - but not mixed in society. Well educated, too, in religion - but to read neither poetry nor politics - nothing but books of piety and cookery. Music - drawing - dancing - also a little gardening and ploughing now and then. I have seen them mending the roads in Epirus with good success. Why not, as well as hay-making and milking?
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/15/2017 10:56 AM - Hide
    • . posted:

Can't do that. Innocent children clause.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/15/2017 11:07 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

Legalese exists to protect women and enslave men :schlomo:
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/15/2017 11:33 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

Legalese exists to protect women and enslave men :schlomo:

Yes, and also very effective.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/15/2017 12:31 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Words from arthur s:

The nobler and more perfect a thing is, the later and slower is it in reaching maturity. Man reaches the maturity of his reasoning and mental faculties scarcely before he is eight-and-twenty; woman when she is eighteen; but hers is reason of very narrow limitations. This is why women remain children all their lives, for they always see only what is near at hand, cling to the present, take the appearance of a thing for reality, and prefer trifling matters to the most important. It is by virtue of man's reasoning powers that he does not live in the present only, like the brute, but observes and ponders over the past and future; and from this spring discretion, care, and that anxiety which we so frequently notice in people. The advantages, as well as the disadvantages, that this entails, make woman, in consequence of her weaker reasoning powers, less of a partaker in them. Moreover, she is intellectually short-sighted, for although her intuitive understanding quickly perceives what is near to her, on the other hand her circle of vision is limited and does not embrace anything that is remote; hence everything that is absent or past, or in the future, affects women in a less degree than men. This is why they have greater inclination for extravagance, which sometimes borders on madness. Women in their hearts think that men are intended to earn money so that they may spend it, if possible during their husband's lifetime, but at any rate after his death.

In our part of the world, where monogamy is in force, to marry means to halve one's rights and to double one's duties. When the laws granted woman the same rights as man, they should also have given her a masculine power of reason. On the contrary, just as the privileges and honours which the laws decree to women surpass what Nature has meted out to them, so is there a proportional decrease in the number of women who really share these privileges; therefore the remainder are deprived of their natural rights in so far as the others have been given more than Nature accords.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/15/2017 03:56 PM - Hide
    • BEST POST YA EVER DID ARCHIE, YA FUCKER!
      I SALUTE YOU!
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/15/2017 04:00 PM - Hide
    • GONT'S Wimmins is shit, no two ways about it, they are total and complete dog-turds rolled in sugar. You get one in your life and stick with it long enough sweet as they are startin out- it always turns to DOG-SHIT in the blink of an eye...EVERYTIME!
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/15/2017 04:09 PM - Hide

Bitches are a dime a dozen...
      She aint special, shes just who your fuckin now.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/15/2017 04:18 PM - Hide

fat gals, there is money to be made here...
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/15/2017 04:21 PM - Hide
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/15/2017 04:21 PM - Hide
    • How much of this 22-page shit sandwich is worth reading?
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save   Sage/No Bump
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.