• MGTOW - The explosion of the "Men Going Their Own Way" Movement

• Unregistered coward
    • Re: MGTOW - The explosion of the "Men Going Their Own Way" Movement
      Posted 03/15/2017 04:29 PM - Hide
    • olivia pope posted:
      none, if you are an alpha who can afford this expensive hobby called women.

LIKE ADVICE FROM A NIGGER WOMAN COUNTS... GET BACK IN THE KITCHEN KIZZY!
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/15/2017 04:49 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I TAKE IT BACK NIGGER WOMAN, MAYBE YOU GOT A POINT.
      IF AN ALPHA WANTS TO THROW GOOD MONEY AFTER BAD WOMEN, THATS HIS RIGHT...

Disagree, women are a universal scourge not to be granted rights, like. Aristotle explains in the Politics the great disadvantages which the Spartans brought upon themselves by granting too much to their women, by allowing them the right of inheritance and dowry, and a great amount of freedom; and how this contributed greatly to the fall of Sparta. 
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/15/2017 04:52 PM - Hide
    • olivia pope posted:
      . posted:

thank you. women is just like monster cables.

The first love of a mother, as that of animals and men, is purely instinctive, and consequently ceases when the child is no longer physically helpless. After that, the first love should be reinstated by a love based on habit and reason; but this often does not appear, especially where the mother has not loved the father. The love of a father for his children is of a different nature and more sincere; it is founded on a recognition of his own inner self in the child, and is therefore metaphysical in its origin.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/15/2017 04:52 PM - Hide
    • MGTOW - The explosion of the "Men Going Their Own Way" Movement #1

THINK ABOUT IT GONTS...
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/15/2017 04:56 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      olivia pope posted:
      . posted:

thank you. women is just like monster cables.

The first love of a mother, as that of animals and men, is purely instinctive, and consequently ceases when the child is no longer physically helpless. After that, the first love should be reinstated by a love based on habit and reason; but this often does not appear, especially where the mother has not loved the father. The love of a father for his children is of a different nature and more sincere; it is founded on a recognition of his own inner self in the child, and is therefore metaphysical in its origin.

:schlomo: created feminism to weaken the power of fathers, men see the Jew easily.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/15/2017 05:05 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      :schlomo: created feminism to weaken the power of fathers, men see the Jew easily.

YES, THEY DO...
      THERE IS NOTHING MORE DANGEROUS TO THE GENTILE THAN THE EVIL INFLUENCE OF THE JEW MEDIA UPON HIS WOMEN.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/15/2017 06:27 PM - Hide
    • The Modern Woman will cost you more money than you could ever make.

Whether it's with expensive dinner dates or extravagant vacation destinations & not forgetting the more probable & likely divorce costs, the modern woman will always be nothing more than a money disposal utility that comes with the extra bonus of awarding you gradual mental degradation.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/15/2017 06:31 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

YES, THEY DO...
      THERE IS NOTHING MORE DANGEROUS TO THE GENTILE THAN THE EVIL INFLUENCE OF THE JEW MEDIA UPON HIS WOMEN.

Are you interested in wasting probably your only chance of living in this cosmic existence, with an egocentric parasite that would drain your energy, time and resources and make you a stupid slave, so you would provide it and some smaller craps it will pop out ? No? I figured... Go Your Own Way.

Jews are crude human parasites who live to enslave
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/15/2017 10:45 PM - Hide
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/15/2017 11:07 PM - Hide

YES WOMEN ACTUALLY READ THINGS LIKE THIS AT ONE TIME!
      TRY FINDING SOMETHING LIKE THIS IN ANY WOMENS MAGAZINE TODAY.
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/16/2017 10:27 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      MGTOW - The explosion of the "Men Going Their Own Way" Movement #1

YES WOMEN ACTUALLY READ THINGS LIKE THIS AT ONE TIME!
      TRY FINDING SOMETHING LIKE THIS IN ANY WOMENS MAGAZINE TODAY.

Women go to twerking lessons now
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/16/2017 10:30 AM - Hide
    • I used to think dating a single mother wasn't that bad. And then I realized that I'm caring for another man's kid. I'm wasting my money and time on a child that isn't even blood related to me. Adoption is different, of course. That child doesn't have anyone to look after it and was thrown into that situation with nobody to take care of it. I will never demean a man for adopting a kid.

Single mothers though? Stay away. Stay far, far away.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/16/2017 10:34 AM - Hide
    • Age 35? 35 is the end of women. 35 is the age when their eggs start going bad and the chances of having healthy kids drops drastically. 35 is the year all of her dreams die. A single woman after 35 is a broken human being that you could feel pity towards, if she wasn't such a cunt 10 years ago.

A woman who wants to live the "ideal" (dating and living together before engagement, one year engagement, big wedding, married without kids for a couple years, two kids) needs to find "the guy" by around 27. Believe me, women start doing this math very, very early in life. They have it all planned out in their early teens.

Any woman who has a couple of hit-and-miss situations around 26 will start panicking. So, yeah, a woman might friendzone you when she's 22 but around 25-26, you'll start looking very attractive especially if you have your career in track and have the means to buy that "Barbie Corvette" and the "Barbie Dream House" in real life.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/16/2017 11:24 AM - Hide
    • I have literally been raped by every woman I've ever dated. Last woman I dated forcibly bent me over the couch, whipped out a strap-on, and proceeded to peg my ass for 2 hours, against my objections.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/16/2017 11:35 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I have literally been raped by every woman I've ever dated. Last woman I dated forcibly bent me over the couch, whipped out a strap-on, and proceeded to peg my ass for 2 hours, against my objections.

OH, DONT LIE YOU KNOW YOU WANTED IT GOIN THERE DRESSED LIKE THAT YOU HE-SLUT!
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/16/2017 12:06 PM - Hide
    • I guess what really makes me angry about modern women is that they expect all the benefits of equality without any of the responsibilities. Just the other day I was at Starbucks for a coffee date. When we got to the cashier with our drinks the woman I was with smiled at me and said something like, "I'll let you cover the tab!" So I grabbed her by her ponytail and slammed her head into the formica countertop until she got out her purse and paid her fair share. Jesus Christ ladies, it's 2017 already!
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/16/2017 12:16 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I guess what really makes me angry about modern women is that they expect all the benefits of equality without any of the responsibilities. Just the other day I was at Starbucks for a coffee date. When we got to the cashier with our drinks the woman I was with smiled at me and said something like, "I'll let you cover the tab!" So I grabbed her by her ponytail and slammed her head into the formica countertop until she got out her purse and paid her fair share. Jesus Christ ladies, it's 2017 already!

What kind of faggot doesn't shove it into her shitter after smashing her like that?
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/16/2017 12:19 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      What kind of faggot doesn't shove it into her shitter after smashing her like that?

That was before I was red-pilled. Nowadays I shove it in her shitter first thing upon meeting her.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/16/2017 12:49 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      A woman who wants to live the "ideal" (dating and living together before engagement, one year engagement, big wedding, married without kids for a couple years, two kids) needs to find "the guy" by around 27. Believe me, women start doing this math very, very early in life. They have it all planned out in their early teens.

So why do they spend so much time fucking around?
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/16/2017 01:47 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

So why do they spend so much time fucking around?

CAUSE THEY LIKE THAT BAD-BOY DICK!
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/16/2017 03:14 PM - Hide
    • THE MOST VALUABLE THING ANY YOUNG WOMAN POSSESSES IS HER VIRGINITY & VIRTUE.
      FEMINISM HAS TOLD THEM THAT ITS OK TO BE A WANTON SLUT THAT ITS OK TO BE AS SEXUALLY DRIVEN AS A MAN IS.
      THE ONLY PROBLEM IS A MAN KNOWS THERE ARE TWO KINDS OF WOMEN
      THOSE YOU TAKE HOME TO YOUR MOTHER & FAMILY
      AND
      THOSE YOU JUST FUCKIN TAKE AS THE COME ALONG...
      YOU CANT MAKE A DECENT WOMAN NOR WIFE OUT OF A SLUT ASSED WHORE.
      WITH EVERY COCK TAKEN IN AND BASTARD KID TOOK OUT, A WOMANS VALUE DROPS...

A 20 Y/OLD VIRGIN IS BY NATURE MORE VALUABLE TO ANY MAN, OVER A 20 Y/OLD SLUT WITH A BASTARD KID IN TOW.

A WOMAN CANT CLEAR THE HISTORY ON THAT NOOKIE...
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/16/2017 03:31 PM - Hide
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save   Sage/No Bump
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.