• MGTOW - The explosion of the "Men Going Their Own Way" Movement

• Unregistered coward
    • Re: MGTOW - The explosion of the "Men Going Their Own Way" Movement
      Posted 03/18/2017 03:00 AM - Hide
    • Dating single mothers is the worst thing a man can do to his pride and sense of self-sufficiency. If it's not dealing with and supporting another man's spawn, there is often drama with the ex that will inevitably spill into your life as well. I dated a single MILF off and on while I was in college. Beautiful blond hair and an ass you'd kill for. I kept things casual because even back then I knew enough to realize I didn't want to become the provider and caretaker for her two children, and was somewhat surprised she was okay with that. Then I found out about the stalker ex that had scared away the other men in her life. I came over to her place one day to find him sitting on the couch, whereupon he raped me. I could smell onions and beer on his breath.
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/18/2017 04:20 AM - Hide
    • yes
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/18/2017 05:26 AM - Hide
    • Lesson I've learned is most women are useless, except for the hookers I've killed which make an excellent mulch.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/18/2017 05:58 AM - Hide
    • I am glad there are no hens on f169, I hate hens
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/18/2017 01:06 PM - Hide
    • I've seen shit women do in the workplace that, if the gender was reversed, would result in a man getting fired on the spot or at least get some sort of disciplinary action. But because it was a woman she doesn't even get a slap on the wrist. Instead, betas and other women come up with excuses like "Oh you know how she is". Yeah, fucking emotionally unstable.

So either both men and women are the same, according to the progressive narrative, and deserve equal treatment for their actions, or we are not the same because one gender gets away with behaviour that the other obviously can't.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/18/2017 01:10 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      Everyone knows that buying income-producing assets provide you with wealth and freedom. I highly recommend you live a minimalist MGTOW lifestyle free of money wasters like women and children so that you can invest in income producing assets like shares, property, and mutual funds.

Women are desperate to have children. They always get the baby rabies and then absolutely must have children. They will even try to sperm jack you or sabotage the condom.

They do this because children are an income producing asset. Once a woman has a baby, then the man is required to get to work and earn money and give her money. The baby gives her an income. If she wants a second baby, the man must work more and give the woman even more money. This is similar to if, say, you buy a property and rent it out you get rental income and if you buy another property you have two streams of income. With women, they have more and more babies to get more and more income, and if the man doesn't want to work anymore because he is sick of being a slave, she can just divorce him, get the government to force the man to pay alimony and child maintenance, and then move on to another man and then make another acquisition to have another baby to produce even more passive income.

For a woman, a child is an income-producing assets but for a man a child is a liability, a debt, and women use children as leverage to enrich themselves.

Pay gap? No, women are literally slave owners.

Go MGTOW.

MEN, ITS THE 21ST GODDAMNED CENTURY, NO SKIRT GETS PREGGERS BY FUCKING "ACCIDENT" ANYMORE. A WOMAN KNOWS WHEN SHES FIRTILE, DON'T BELIEVE THAT BULLSHIT.
      TAKE YOUR CONDOM AND FLUSH THAT FUCKER YOURSELF!

Women are biologically wired for survival through Cluster B behaviors, most of which are supporting mechanisms for manipulation. Men recognize this as some form of insanity, but for women it's completely normal.

Most women learn to hide it well enough to conform to societal norms, such as they are. All will work hard to suppress or disguise it until they've wormed their way into your life and finances.

This is when guys see "the monster" come out. The key is: she didn't change, she simply UNMASKED. Beware brothers, you may not see a red flag until it's too late.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/18/2017 05:37 PM - Hide
    • GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY CAR!

• Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/18/2017 07:54 PM - Hide
    • Those two young ladies did nothing wrong, and neither did Hitler.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/18/2017 10:12 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Those two young ladies did nothing wrong, and neither did Hitler.

Entitled jew cunts.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/18/2017 10:15 PM - Hide
    • All the young women in my family are getting dumped one by one, and I'm the only one here that really knows why.

Two cousins and one of my sisters have gotten dumped by their men, all within a month of each other. My entire family has no idea what's going on, all three of them seemed to be on the marriage track. Living together, been together 3 years or more, one cousin even had a kid with the guy.

"What's going on? Why are men no good now days?" They ask. Oh god, sorry hun, I wish I could tell you the truth. I wish I could tell you that you're just an average looking girl who nags and harpys way too much. I wish I could tell you that men are waking up to women's bullshit, that you need to do more than be a sex object now days. If only you'd listen when I say that women aren't worth it anymore.

But you wont, you're not ready to hear that women are a bad investment. You're not mature enough to realize that you need to better yourself to be a partner. That you don't offer anything more than a fun 15 minutes of sex, because you haven't invested in yourself in any way. Like most women, you've gotten by on just your youth and beauty.

But youth and beauty are finite. You don't work a quality job, you don't cook or clean or are entertaining to be around. You just sit there and look pretty. You bought into the feminists bullshit, and are now paying the price. But, of course I can't say any of this. You are a woman, you wouldn't understand, how could you when your whole life you were placed on a pedestal above the rest of us simply on merit of your youth and gender.

So, I just sit back and nod my head as if in agreement when they cry and scream out their frustrations. But, I know the truth. I know women are just not worth it anymore. You're going to have to do more, you're going to have to do bette
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/18/2017 10:34 PM - Hide
    • I've been around enough inept bitches. I'm not rich and don't need them ruining my clothes or wasting food.

I've known 2 women who couldn't even make a toasted cheese sandwich. They can practice on their own shit and ruin it all. Come back when they offer something of value.

Never
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/18/2017 10:36 PM - Hide
    • Imagine this:

She doesn't cook or clean, except for cleaning up after herself like any decent roommate. But she works out and watches her weight so she always looks good naked. She's clean but she disregards clothes, hair, and fakeup.

She has only fucked 2-3 guys including you, so she's still emotionally capable of giving a shit. In spite of her low partner count, she's a freak in the bedroom. She comes up with crazy shit you wouldn't have thought of. Not a starfish.

She reads a fucking book now and then, instead of just posting selfies on Facebook and Instagram, so she knows some shit and is interesting to talk to.

She has a fucking job. She's not after your money. She doesn't care about conspicuous consumption. Pays her own bills.

Ha! Right. None of the above will ever happen, even though a lot of us have 100% of these qualities ourselves. Not possible with a 2017 woman, sorry. MGTOW
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/18/2017 10:36 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      All the young women in my family are getting dumped one by one, and I'm the only one here that really knows why.

Two cousins and one of my sisters have gotten dumped by their men, all within a month of each other. My entire family has no idea what's going on, all three of them seemed to be on the marriage track. Living together, been together 3 years or more, one cousin even had a kid with the guy.

"What's going on? Why are men no good now days?" They ask. Oh god, sorry hun, I wish I could tell you the truth. I wish I could tell you that you're just an average looking girl who nags and harpys way too much. I wish I could tell you that men are waking up to women's bullshit, that you need to do more than be a sex object now days. If only you'd listen when I say that women aren't worth it anymore.

But you wont, you're not ready to hear that women are a bad investment. You're not mature enough to realize that you need to better yourself to be a partner. That you don't offer anything more than a fun 15 minutes of sex, because you haven't invested in yourself in any way. Like most women, you've gotten by on just your youth and beauty.

But youth and beauty are finite. You don't work a quality job, you don't cook or clean or are entertaining to be around. You just sit there and look pretty. You bought into the feminists bullshit, and are now paying the price. But, of course I can't say any of this. You are a woman, you wouldn't understand, how could you when your whole life you were placed on a pedestal above the rest of us simply on merit of your youth and gender.

So, I just sit back and nod my head as if in agreement when they cry and scream out their frustrations. But, I know the truth. I know women are just not worth it anymore. You're going to have to do more, you're going to have to do bette

Let me guess, your grandparents were married 50+ years and parents married young as well?
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/18/2017 10:46 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Imagine this:

She doesn't cook or clean, except for cleaning up after herself like any decent roommate. But she works out and watches her weight so she always looks good naked. She's clean but she disregards clothes, hair, and fakeup.

She has only fucked 2-3 guys including you, so she's still emotionally capable of giving a shit. In spite of her low partner count, she's a freak in the bedroom. She comes up with crazy shit you wouldn't have thought of. Not a starfish.

She reads a fucking book now and then, instead of just posting selfies on Facebook and Instagram, so she knows some shit and is interesting to talk to.

She has a fucking job. She's not after your money. She doesn't care about conspicuous consumption. Pays her own bills.

Ha! Right. None of the above will ever happen, even though a lot of us have 100% of these qualities ourselves. Not possible with a 2017 woman, sorry. MGTOW

Don't be sorry. You have seen the hen!
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/18/2017 10:56 PM - Hide
    • Im sick of how acceptable single moms are in our society

Thank you jew :schlomo:

It's everywhere. Women with one, two, three kids from multiple men. Its always the noisiest table at the restaurant. Its the kid kicking your seat at a theater. Its the kid crying bloody murder until they wear themselves out at the store. Its the children on the plane sitting in front of you making that flight one of the worst experiences.

Single moms and their spawn. Now at the gym they are letting kids take class w/mom. Sounds ok but when the class is full because 1/3 the class are children it's really annoying.

But does anyone ask a single mom to be more responsible? As a parent, as a woman, as a decent human being.

Instead WE are asked to cover a shift, serve as backup, and step in when they leave early from work or can't make it to work "cause of the kiddos" and expected to do your duty because being a single mom is hard.

Its a hard life, she's made sacrifices and we should understand and show compassion.

Fuck you. She made choices, choices have consequences, she chose to whore.

I wish we lived in a time where shame was still the natural deterrent for a woman to be so shabby. Ugh, fucking parisites. Pathetic.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/18/2017 10:59 PM - Hide
    • The worst thing is, single motherhood is detrimental to literally all parties involved:

The child lacks a father figure and probably suffers from a destitute, depressive, frustrated wreck of a mother. It causes a myriad of mental and physical health issues.

The father is persecuted by the state to pay up. He's also often alienated from the child by the mother.

The mother is likely to have financial issues, her SMV collapses and her mental health often crumbles.

The state/society has to pay for handouts to single mothers, plus the persecution of fathers. Additionally, the kids are very likely to become unemployed, criminal and/or new single mothers/absent fathers themselves when they grow up.

It would be in the best interest of everyone to curb single motherhood, yet no one does anything. People know it's mainly women who'd need to change. And asking women to change makes you a pariah.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/18/2017 11:12 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I am glad there are no hens on f169, I hate hens

no hens? the hell you say?
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/18/2017 11:18 PM - Hide
    • A single mother is nothing but trouble in a workplace, the woman has always got some kinda problem with the kid, babysitter, or fucking psycho Ex whatever.
      It's a never ending stream of excuses, cop-outs & "I'm a single mom bullshit".
      You hire that chick, you will regret it in short order...
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/18/2017 11:53 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      A single mother is nothing but trouble in a workplace, the woman has always got some kinda problem with the kid, babysitter, or fucking psycho Ex whatever.
      It's a never ending stream of excuses, cop-outs & "I'm a single mom bullshit".
      You hire that chick, you will regret it in short order...

The next generation is going to have a huge amount of fatherless, abused, and neglected kids. It is going to be hugely destabilizing.

But look at what's on tv. Single mothers aren't just tolerated, they're celebrated.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/19/2017 12:09 PM - Hide
    • everyone has a role in the household. If you aren't willing to go outside and work on the car or take out the garbage, that leaves you with 2 options, laundry or the kitchen? Otherwise, get your stupid estrogenic ass out of my house.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/19/2017 12:17 PM - Hide
    • My ex-wife was honestly surprised when I cut her loose after finding out she was cheating. I asked her what the hell she thought I was going to do. She responded that she thought I was going to chase after her.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/19/2017 03:50 PM - Hide
    • Can anyone name a hardship that western women face?

Can anyone name a right that western women do not have?

What is the goal of their movement?

No, nobody can actually name one because there aren't any. So what they do instead is come up with myths like the gender pay gap, rape culture, women don't need men etc. and call it "fighting for equal rights".
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/19/2017 04:03 PM - Hide
    • THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU LET YOUR WOMEN "RUN AMUCK" NOW THOSE SKIRTS THINK THEY REALLY ARE NOT JUST EQUAL TOO, BUT BETTER THAN ANY MALE BY RIGHT....WRONG!
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/19/2017 06:20 PM - Hide
    • tl;dr -Asian women hitting the wall go on to marry guys in their own race. And hamster their reasons for it

There is a racial hierarchy when it comes to dating. You can see that being White gives you a definite edge and that all women except Black women seek out White men. This shouldn't be a shocking surprise to anyone.

That being said, one thing Asian/Indian men should avoid are girls of their own race that ignored them for majority of their youth. Among Asian/Indian girls they love to go for White guys, partially because of attraction but mainly because of social mobility.

It isn't all too common to see an attractive Indian/Asian girl with a nerdy skinny white guy. As the racial hierarchy goes, an average White guy, can pull an attractive Indian/Asian girl. The guy can be beta himself, but his skin color automatically makes him high value for her.

What tends to happen is that as the girl gets older her SMV declines, Asian/Indian men SMV continues to go up because education turns to a high power career. And the guys she is dating SMV's increases as well. There are far more women that graduate college than men do, so men are of scarcity. Especially White men, since among Asians and Indians, men and women go to college at roughly the same rate. Soon she won't be able to keep a White boyfriend.

Then after years of chasing white guys, she will secede that Asian guys were what she wanted all along, that it was just a phase, that culture matters a lot. That she never was compatible with White dudes, etc. Indian guys seem to be the ones to most quickly buy all this up. I guess it gets ingrained into them that Indian girls are pure and chaste, while White girls are promiscuous.

In fact, guys need to realize too that a lot of these Asian/Indian women that are dating White guys, often feel inferior to them, that they aren't good enough. So when the guy asks for something especially "degrading" as in finishing on their face, or putting it in her butt, she is far more likely to say yes. This doesn't mean she will do it for you, you are the "safe" guy where she feels like she is better than you. What's hilarious though is at the same time, if she meets an Indian/Asian guy she'll make him wait like 2 years for a hand job because she isn't "that kind of girl."

If you are content with being a beta bucks/marrying a "prude whore." Go right on ahead. I have a coworker (Indian guy) that married a girl like this; his wife is the most entitled cunt in the world. She expects the same freedom and liberty of being in a Western relationship (no house work), but expects her husband to be a walking ATM.

Now I know, that reading this, probably has gotten you pissed off. GOOD now channel that into self-improvement. Also do realize; that not all Asian/Indian women are like this. Especially for Indian guys, a lot of the Indian girls that go to Indian social events are far more open to dating Indian guys.

With Asian/Indian guys, standing out slightly gives you a huge edge. I am not all that muscular, however when I hang around primarily Asians I am known as that jacked guy. If you are an Asian/Indian and you dress nicely + lift, you will have a huge leg up on your competition that wears New Balances, and can't do a push up.

Also seriously look into a girl's past, the better you are with women the better you will be at with spotting the sluts from the good girls. Asian/Indian girls lie about their sluttiness ALL THE TIME, so you need to be good at picking up subtle cues and mannerisms. It's especially important because girls that rode the "White Cock Carousel" will automatically see you as low value/beta because of your race even if you are alpha.

Also if you are a guy that's thinking I'll just go to my home country to pick up a wife. Realize that marriage doesn't insulate you from the sexual market place. If you bring a hot girl from India/Asian here, and she realizes that you are a loser in America, she will pick up on that. If she thinks she "married down" she will make your life miserable.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/19/2017 09:35 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY CAR!

sorry you lost me.... 6 1/2 hours sitting in a car waiting!!!! FUCK OFF
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.