• Local milk person
    • Local milk person
    • Re: MGTOW - The explosion of the "Men Going Their Own Way" Movement
      Posted 03/20/2017 10:55 PM - Hide
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Local milk person
      Posted 03/21/2017 12:22 AM - Hide
    • Women are evil. I don't buy this "hurr durr don't be mad at a snake for biting you" nature bullshit excuse, it's completely retarded
    • Local milk person
      Posted 03/21/2017 12:23 AM - Hide
    • I remember reading a study a while back about domestically abused men who are arrested when they report their abusive wife. The percentage of men who were arrested like this was staggering.

The thing is, if you attacks you and you defend yourself or just fight back you as a man will go to jail. I guess we can think feminism for that.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 03/21/2017 12:28 AM - Hide
    • Why does it seem that anger is only considered a bad emotion when men are the ones expressing it?

Are men not allowed to be fucking angry? I've been seeing this a lot. Blue pilled fucks getting on some mgtows ass about "red pill rage" and being angry. I'd say that most of the anger these blokes are expressing is totally justified.

The concern is that the man's anger is going to prevent cunts and jews from getting what they need and want from him. They could care less about his well being or mental health. His anger is inconvenient and wrong because it may prevent him providing and cause someone to lose the value from his labor. When a man is angry, he is on his own.

Yep. Angry man = a woman isn't getting her way
    • Local milk person
      Posted 03/21/2017 10:18 AM - Hide
    • All a woman gets out of me is common courtesy & civility, that is it.
      I don't give a shit if she returns it or not, its not about her, its about me...
    • Local milk person
      Posted 03/21/2017 10:21 AM - Hide
    • The MGTOW movement is a beard for closet homosexuals.

:moreyouknow:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 03/21/2017 10:34 AM - Hide
    • PROJECT MUCH SPARKY?
      OR SHOULD I CALL YOU SPARKLY ???
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Local milk person
      Posted 03/21/2017 10:52 AM - Hide
    • THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO HATE MIGTOW AND THE MEN WHO PRACTICE IT.
      BETAS-
      CUCKS-
      WHITE KNIGHTS-
      CAPTIAN SAVE A HO's-
      MARRIED MILTONS-
      FEMINISTS-
      GOLD DIGGERS-
      YOUR MOM-
      YOUR COCK SOCKET SISTER-
      NEEDY GREEDY BITCHEZ-
      THE CHURCH-
      THE GUBBERMENT-
      ALL THESE FUCKS ARE MAD AT ANY MAN WHO REFUSES TO BE A WILLING PAWN OR SLAVE TO THE STATUS QUO, WHO DARES TO SAY "NO THANKS" TO ESTABLISHED SYSTEM OF PUSSY WORSHIP WAGE SLAVERY & COLLECTIVE MISERY OF SO CALLED "POLITE SOCIETY"
      HOW GODDAMNED DARE YOU KEEP YOUR TIME, MONEY, RESOURCES, AND LABOR TO YOURSELF!
      THATS NOT FAIR!
      THERE MUST BE SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU!
      YOU MUST BE GAY!

NO YOU WHINING FUCKERS, A FEW OF US HAVE WOKE UP TO THE COLLECTIVE FIST-FUCKING THAT THIS TRADITIONAL "PLAYIN BY THE RULES" REALLY IS, AND WE ARE "REFUSING TO PARTICIPATE" :pimp:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 03/21/2017 10:53 AM - Hide
    • It's Strange Seeing The Red Pill Being Seen As Controversial

Must be the power of :schlomo:

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize what a bad deal marriage + gynocentrism is these days. I simply avoid + minimize drama in my life by interacting (as needed) with women on a platonic basis.

I don't try to stand out and show them how "red pill" I am and I just play and laugh along with the everyday jokes. I really don't care if they understand me or not. They can think I am as blue pill as can be for all I care.

I guess jew bankers get scared when men wake up
    • Local milk person
      Posted 03/21/2017 11:01 AM - Hide
    • All caps guys two posts up.....GREAT FUCKING POST

Hammer on the nail
    • Local milk person
      Posted 03/21/2017 11:56 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      All caps guys two posts up.....GREAT FUCKING POST

Hammer on the nail

THANKS, I TRY... I JUST GET PISSED AT THESE SO CALLED "CONSERNED CITIZENS" AND THEIR GUILT-TRIPPING "SHAMING TACTICS" THEY ALWAYS PULL OUT THEIR ASS UNDER THE GUISE OF "GIVING A SHIT"...
      SINGLE MEN ARE VIEWED AS "NOT MARRIED YET" = NOT DOMESTICATED STOCK IN A STALL TO BE USED AS A BEAST OF BURDEN BY SOCIETY YET.
      A FREE SINGLE MAN IS A THREAT. AN UN ATTACHED - UNMARRIED MAN IS NOT LOCKED INTO A STALL, OR HOOKED UP TO RESOURCE DRAINING RESPONSIBILITIES THAT OTHERS CAN PROFIT FROM.
      HIS TIME MONEY & RESOURCES ARE HIS OWN, AND THAT IS NOT GOOD, THERE IS LITTLE PROFIT IN THAT FOR THE ESTABLISHMENT.
      EVERYTHING IN MODERN CIVILIZATION IS CONSTRUCTED AROUND MONEY, POWER, & CONTROL OF MENS LIVES.
      WHEN A MAN REFUSES TO PLAY, IT FIST-FUCKS THE GAME FOR THE POWERS THAT BE...
      THATS WHEN THE SHAME-GAMING SHILLS COME OUT BITCHIN, WHINEIN AND MOANIN ABOUT HOW YOUR SO WRONG OR FUCKED UP CAUSE YOU WONT ROLL OVER LIKE A MULLETT.
      FUCK THEM MONEYCHANGIN ASSHOLES!
    • Local milk person
      Posted 03/21/2017 12:24 PM - Hide
    • :fatkid:
      /
      I'M A THREAT! THE BANKERJOOZ FEAR MY VIRGINITY AND THE WITHDRAWAL OF MY LABOUR!
    • herr.docktor
    • Local milk person
      Posted 03/21/2017 12:24 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I simply avoid + minimize drama in my life by interacting (as needed) with women on a platonic basis.

Diagnosis: HOMOSEXUAL
    • Local milk person
      Posted 03/21/2017 01:15 PM - Hide
    • ;trumpthis;
      SEE HOW THE SHAME-GAMERS SET TO FUCKIN WORK IN THE FACE OF THE SIMPLE FUCKING TRUTH?
    • Local milk person
      Posted 03/21/2017 01:23 PM - Hide
    • METOC!
      \
      :archieluxury:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 03/21/2017 01:42 PM - Hide
    • :milton:
      OH I GOT SOLD A BILL A SHIT-GOODS AND GOT FUCKED BY A SNEEKY BITCH, NOW YOU NEED TO AS WELL SO I DON'T LOOK LIKE SUCH A FUCKIN FOOL...

WELL TUFF SHIT "MILTON" THATS YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM SLICK...NOT MINE.:pimp:
      OH, I'LL FUCK A COCK-SOCKET SKIRT 9 WAYS FROM SUNDAY, BUT THAT BITCH AINT GETTIN HER HOOKS IN MY WALLET OR MY LIFE!
    • Local milk person
      Posted 03/21/2017 02:09 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      :milton:
      OH I GOT SOLD A BILL A SHIT-GOODS AND GOT FUCKED BY A SNEEKY BITCH, NOW YOU NEED TO AS WELL SO I DON'T LOOK LIKE SUCH A FUCKIN FOOL...

WELL TUFF SHIT "MILTON" THATS YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM SLICK...NOT MINE.:pimp:
      OH, I'LL FUCK A COCK-SOCKET SKIRT 9 WAYS FROM SUNDAY, BUT THAT BITCH AINT GETTIN HER HOOKS IN MY WALLET OR MY LIFE!

Frankly these white Knight faggots are worthless

Do you know the allegory of the cave? That is what you're describing here;
      You've been out of the cave so long that all you did in the cave and all the social conventions that were used in the cave seem foreign to you. You have been subjected to so many other things than what the cave had to offer that you've forgotten it in its entirety.
      Now, when you approach the entrance of the cave again and shout your liberating wisdom to the people in the cave you're met with silence.
      The people within cannot comprehend the sight of a distorted shadow that you cast and they cannot comprehend the message of the forcefully expelled air from your lungs because they are caught in their experience and habit of behaving like they do in the cave.
      Where a cave with prisoners oblivious to the real world is not within what is considered 'normal' or within the norm in that reality.

Jews control the cave
    • Local milk person
      Posted 03/21/2017 02:10 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      ;trumpthis;
      SEE HOW THE SHAME-GAMERS SET TO FUCKIN WORK IN THE FACE OF THE SIMPLE FUCKING TRUTH?

They hate free men
    • Local milk person
      Posted 03/21/2017 02:10 PM - Hide
    • The big problem is when you wake up the people (men) that have been blind to a system of slavery for thousands of years... the people that rely on it (take a guess), start to worry.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 03/21/2017 02:15 PM - Hide
    • Now there's a huge shortage of women out there - as we already know. Do I need to explain why this is? These women are earning the same as men, do not need strong providers, instead are holding back for mega beta bux, but in the meantime want CHAD fucks.

In terms of the rating spectrum anything over a 6 these days is HIGHLY VALUABLE. A 6 can walk into a bar, sit down next to a CHAD 9, and say let's go back to my place and fuck. And it's done. In reality it hardly ever works out like this. Usually the women will work with guys, have acquaintances or friends, be involved or networked to some degree, and in these circles nothing really changes, it's more hidden and less out in the open because of existing commitments, which really boils down to assets, children and even relationship status.

So to recap, any female who is a 6 or higher, can fuck just about any guy she wants, because there is such a shortage on the market at the moment. 

8 level men and below are toast...only ugly fatties...so mgtow. But for the shamers, more ugly fatties for you ;lolbig;
    • Local milk person
      Posted 03/21/2017 02:48 PM - Hide
    • I CAN SEE YA POINT...
      A SKIRT CAN "CATCH A COCK" ANYTIME SHE WANTS, EVEN A BUTT-FUGLEY BITCH.
      SOME DESPERATE MILTON WILL "HIT DAT SHIT"
      PUSSY WORSHIP & SOCIETAL PRESSURE, WILL MAKE A NORMALLY SANE BASTARD DO STUPID SHIT JUST TO GET ALONG...
      NO THANKS.:pimp:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 03/21/2017 03:41 PM - Hide
    • Schlomo posted:
      Stopped watching after 80 seconds. The fucking jumpcuts make it unbearable to watch.

THEN REMAIN UNINFORMED...
    • Local milk person
      Posted 03/21/2017 04:10 PM - Hide
    • MGTOW - The explosion of the "Men Going Their Own Way" Movement #1
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save   Sage/No Bump
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.