• MGTOW - The explosion of the "Men Going Their Own Way" Movement

• Russian hacker
    • Re: MGTOW - The explosion of the "Men Going Their Own Way" Movement
      Posted 12/20/2016 12:06 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I have several friends.

The guy who works 90 hours a week as a businessman, whose wife works 40 in a medical office. However the housework has to be split 50/50 because to her that is 'fair'. So after working 50 hours a week more than her, he has to do half the housework and childcare too. She sometimes is asleep on the couch when he gets home from work at 9pm after she spent several hours watching TV after work.

The guy tearing his body apart supporting two families (his ex and their family, his new family).

The woman who verbally abuses her husband.

The woman who likes to manipulate her husbands familiy into fighting because she feeds off drama.

Thank fuck I'm MGTOW.

He's a businessman who likely sits on his ass all day, how is he tearing his body apart?
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      Posted 12/20/2016 12:12 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      I used to go hide in the bathroom when I was married. I'm so ashamed of who I used to be, thank God I woke up and divorced her. 2 years as a MGTOW and the fog is cleared, the shackles are off and I'll never go back.

Women have a way of turning you into the guy that finds himself locked in his bathroom. It happened slowly for many of us. The manipulation and mind screwing that women/feminist do is of epic proportions. I didn't even realize it was happening for the longest time.

Give us some examples!

For me it came down to a choice between killing my wife or divorcing her.

If I didn't divorce her, I would probably be in prison right now on a murder conviction.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 12/20/2016 12:17 PM - Hide
    • But how did she make you miserable?
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 12/20/2016 12:48 PM - Hide
    • Charnel House Rules posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      I used to go hide in the bathroom when I was married. I'm so ashamed of who I used to be, thank God I woke up and divorced her. 2 years as a MGTOW and the fog is cleared, the shackles are off and I'll never go back.

Women have a way of turning you into the guy that finds himself locked in his bathroom. It happened slowly for many of us. The manipulation and mind screwing that women/feminist do is of epic proportions. I didn't even realize it was happening for the longest time.

Give us some examples!

If I didn't divorce her, I would probably be in prison right now on a murder conviction.

I made it crystal clear that killing was on the table and she stopped being such a bitch. :lol::pipe: There is only one thing a woman responds to--certainty. Certain that her ass if going to get fucked so hard she might not walk right for a week. They love it. Certain that when they close their eyes at night nothing will come along and eat them. They sleep well. Certain that if she fucks that guy, her shit is going on the curb. Certain that if she opens that mouth one more fucking time she will end up with a broken jaw. She will shut the fuck up.

Men crave pussy and do stupid shit to maximize it. Women crave stability and will do stupid shit to maximize it, even if it means driving away their current (weak) partner.
      Posted 12/20/2016 12:51 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Charnel House Rules posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

Give us some examples!

I made it crystal clear that killing was on the table and she stopped being such a bitch. :lol::pipe: There is only one thing a woman responds to--certainty. Certain that her ass if going to get fucked so hard she might not walk right for a week. They love it. Certain that when they close their eyes at night nothing will come along and eat them. They sleep well. Certain that if she fucks that guy, her shit is going on the curb. Certain that if she opens that mouth one more fucking time she will end up with a broken jaw. She will shut the fuck up.

Men crave pussy and do stupid shit to maximize it. Women crave stability and will do stupid shit to maximize it, even if it means driving away their current (weak) partner.

Too much work is involved in maintaining a relationship with a rapidly depreciating investment.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 12/20/2016 12:56 PM - Hide
      Too much work is involved in maintaining a relationship with a rapidly depreciating investment.

Ignoring TFB is actually pretty effortless as long as you don't engage it.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 12/20/2016 12:59 PM - Hide
    • iT'S NOT A BIG TRICK BUD, EVERYTHING SHITTY, BAD, NASTY, FILTHY, UNDERHANDED, SNEAKY, CRAPPY OR HYPOCRITICAL AND SUBVERSIVE ALWAYS STEMS FROM JEWS, NIGGERS, FEMINISTS AND THIER LIBROFAG SYMPITHISERS....169% OF THE FUCKING TIME.
      YOU DIG DEEP ENOUGH, YOUR GONNA FIND THE SOURCE OF THE "STINK" IS ONE OR MORE OF THOSE 4 SACKS OF SHIT...

NOW TELL ME I'M WRONG.

THOSE 4 HAVE DONE MORE TO RUIN WOMEN THROUGH SUBVERSION & MANIPULATION THAN ANYTHING ELSE IN EXISTENCE...
      99.9% OF WESTERN WOMEN HAVE BEEN CORRUPTED ALL BUT BEYOND COMPARE IN MODERN SOCIATY.
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      Posted 12/20/2016 01:04 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

Not if you are married to one.

Women are a horrible investment, they depreciate in value the second their hymen gets ruptured.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 12/20/2016 01:08 PM - Hide
    • What have women always prided themselves on? Being highly socially aware and able to manipulate the situation so they are the benefactor - often pitting men against each other.

Their pitfall? Their beauty, the beauty that has made men want to reproduce regardless of financial situation or go to war, lasts for an infinitesimal duration of their lives.

I've seen the girls that I went to high school and college with, and even for the ones that were deemed gorgeous, it was apparent how much more attractive they were at 18 just how much more vibrant and desirable they were. Even now, by the age of 23-25, their decline has already become apparent. In every case, I would want to reproduce and take on the world much more often for the younger version. The most striking case of this is the girl that I pursued for 3 years in college and who offered me the cold shoulder. Keep your heads up, because it feels freaking amazing to see the one girl you were obsessed with, who rejected you, not foster any passion or interest in yourself anymore. It's the most liberating and enjoyable thing I've ever experienced in my life.

As a man with a salary, I can just sit back and continuously rack up fancy toys and enjoy my life. I have no desire to navigate these social waters that women pride themselves as their domain. I have no desire to pursue, yet there are certainly women who would benefit from my presence in their lives. I have asked out women before and just have zero interest in it anymore.

So to sum up, the women are attractive for such a short duration, where they burn their brightest, while the man will continue to glow his entire life. As a MGTOW, I would of course reject all these women, but for my brothers, they should not be required to pursue. In this social struggle, we must reform the current gender dynamic and marriage at the minimum then maybe we can have discourse for bringing the genders together again.
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 12/20/2016 01:14 PM - Hide
      . posted:

Not if you are married to one.

Women are a horrible investment, they depreciate in value the second their hymen gets ruptured.

To all of you unmarried age 30+ MGTOWers

As one of you, listen to my advice.

These will be the most trying years of your life. You will have a lot of average looking to slightly above average looking women interested in you. Granted, they've never been interested in you before, but suddenly, they're talking to you and asking questions about you.

You might be tempted to think, "wow, this one is different" and "I love her" and "I want to get married and have kids."

BE WARNED MOTHER FUCKERS

DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SHIT

They are simply tired of riding the carousel, and now they've hit the wall or are about ready to hit the wall and are looking for a wallet to climb into.

Listen fellas, she DOES NOT love you. You will be able to tell because the only time she actually talks to you or is interested in you is when you can do shit for her.

If you run out of money, you will be left.

If you sucker up and get married and have kids, you WILL eventually get divorce raped.

Stand strong and tell these cunts to fuck up and find a different wallet to suck dry.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 12/20/2016 01:29 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

So you don't think a guy that craves stability could get along with a woman who craves stability?
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 12/20/2016 01:30 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      THOSE 4 HAVE DONE MORE TO RUIN WOMEN THROUGH SUBVERSION & MANIPULATION THAN ANYTHING ELSE IN EXISTENCE...
      99.9% OF WESTERN WOMEN HAVE BEEN CORRUPTED ALL BUT BEYOND COMPARE IN MODERN SOCIATY.

YOU I THOUGHT YOU WERE AN ALPHA MALE?
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 12/20/2016 01:33 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      To all of you unmarried age 30+ MGTOWers

As one of you, listen to my advice.

These will be the most trying years of your life. You will have a lot of average looking to slightly above average looking women interested in you. Granted, they've never been interested in you before, but suddenly, they're talking to you and asking questions about you.

You might be tempted to think, "wow, this one is different" and "I love her" and "I want to get married and have kids."

BE WARNED MOTHER FUCKERS

DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SHIT

They are simply tired of riding the carousel, and now they've hit the wall or are about ready to hit the wall and are looking for a wallet to climb into.

Listen fellas, she DOES NOT love you. You will be able to tell because the only time she actually talks to you or is interested in you is when you can do shit for her.

If you run out of money, you will be left.

If you sucker up and get married and have kids, you WILL eventually get divorce raped.

Stand strong and tell these cunts to fuck up and find a different wallet to suck dry.

What's with the negative attitude?
      Posted 12/20/2016 01:35 PM : Edited 12/20/2016 01:37 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

So you don't think a guy that craves stability could get along with a woman who craves stability?

Heh.....

Women might crave a man who is stable, but that never translates into the women herself being stable.

Women just want a man who will put up with all their drama and bullshit and just keep taking it and keep striving to win their attention and approval.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 12/20/2016 01:44 PM - Hide
      Heh.....

Women might crave a man who is stable, but that never translates into the women herself being stable.

Women just want a man who will put up with all their drama and bullshit and just keep taking it and keep striving to win their attention and approval.

so basically that couple you see out in public that seems like they are on the same page is actually at war with each other?
      Posted 12/20/2016 01:47 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Heh.....

so basically that couple you see out in public that seems like they are on the same page is actually at war with each other?

Maybe, or maybe the guy just gave up and surrendered.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 12/20/2016 01:54 PM - Hide
      Maybe, or maybe the guy just gave up and surrendered.

+1
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 12/20/2016 01:56 PM - Hide
    • Susan B. Anthony posted:
      More men who can't handle a strong, independent modern woman. Pathetic.

More men that don't want to put up with whiny, bitchy, miserable, entitled, harpy cunts. :shrug:
      Posted 12/20/2016 01:58 PM : Edited 12/20/2016 02:00 PM - Hide
      More men who can't handle a strong, independent modern woman. Pathetic.

Straight men aren't attracted to "strong independent" modern women. Those kind of women can take care of themselves and don't need a man to take care of them.

Men are naturally attracted to females who are vulnerable and helpless, in need of protection.

Unfortunately by the time they reach their 20s, they no longer fit that description.
    • Susan B. Anthony
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 12/20/2016 01:59 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      More men that don't want to put up with whiny, bitchy, miserable, entitled, harpy cunts. :shrug:

What you call "whiny, bitchy, miserable, entitled, harpy cunts" are actually just strong, confident empowered women, finally freed from thousands of years of patriarchal white male oppression. And you are pathetically insecure for not wanting one.
      Posted 12/20/2016 02:02 PM - Hide
      . posted:

What you call "whiny, bitchy, miserable, entitled, harpy cunts" are actually just strong, confident empowered women, finally freed from thousands of years of patriarchal white male oppression. And you are pathetically insecure for not wanting one.

Sounds like something a faggot would find attractive.

"Oh my, aren't you strong, confident and empowered!"
      /
      :gayness:
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 12/20/2016 02:09 PM - Hide
      Susan B. Anthony posted:
      . posted:

Sounds like something a faggot would find attractive.

"Oh my, aren't you strong, confident and empowered!"
      /
      :gayness:

This

I like my women feminine and those are NOT feminine traits. Those are masculine traits. Susan yuor troll is weak
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 12/20/2016 02:10 PM - Hide
      . posted:

What about your brown sisters over in the mid east that are under a brown male oppression as we speak? You should take your spiel over there. I'm sure they'd be happy to see you. :snicker:
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 12/20/2016 02:17 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      What about your brown sisters over in the mid east that are under a brown male oppression as we speak? You should take your spiel over there. I'm sure they'd be happy to see you. :snicker:

Misogyny was taught to them by white male colonizers. Prior to the colonization of those countries, women enjoyed perfect equality there.
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save   Sage/No Bump
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.