• MGTOW - The explosion of the "Men Going Their Own Way" Movement

• Re: MGTOW - The explosion of the "Men Going Their Own Way" Movement
      Posted 01/09/2017 02:03 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Chad Thundercock posted:
      . posted:
      Loving caring women are a thing of the past

Women NEVER love men like men want them to. It's just how it is.

This is the circle of love:

- Men love women
      - Women love children
      - Children love puppies
      - Puppies love men

Evolution made it this way. Don't hate women, children or puppies for it. Just understand it. Also know that your dog would rather die than betray you, but your wife--not so much.

its weak faggots like you that gave women rights in the first place

Test? FAILED
      \
      :tfb:
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 01/09/2017 02:03 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Chad Thundercock posted:
      Women NEVER love men like men want them to.

They need to work harder.

Honestly, I think some people stay in LTRs cuz they have no actual friends.
      I look at my housemate and he just NEEDS to be with his girlfriend constantly. But I'm fairly certain he doesn't have any actual friends; he brings up one that lives 6 hours away a lot, but none actually come over, ever. I have a good network of friends and always have, then again, I have never had a relationship over a year where you start losing friends due to that time constraint.
      I feel bad for that situation. The girl leaves and you're utterly alone. I couldn't handle it. Then again, they dig their own graves hanging out with one person all the time always. men are weak as fuck these days.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 01/09/2017 02:07 AM - Hide
    • Chad Thundercock posted:
      . posted:
      Chad Thundercock posted:
      . posted:
      Loving caring women are a thing of the past

Women NEVER love men like men want them to. It's just how it is.

This is the circle of love:

- Men love women
      - Women love children
      - Children love puppies
      - Puppies love men

Evolution made it this way. Don't hate women, children or puppies for it. Just understand it. Also know that your dog would rather die than betray you, but your wife--not so much.

its weak faggots like you that gave women rights in the first place

Test? FAILED
      \

:gayness:
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 01/09/2017 02:09 AM - Hide
    • Women are inferior for anything that is not similar to work within the society of small tribe.
      Women for 1,000s of years during natural selection stayed within the tribal grounds and raised kids and did some foraging (shopping) and interacted with others there. That's it.
      Men did all the hard shit and that's why we are still way better at it.
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 01/09/2017 02:12 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I look at my housemate and he just NEEDS to be with his girlfriend constantly. But I'm fairly certain he doesn't have any actual friends; he brings up one that lives 6 hours away a lot, but none actually come over, ever. I have a good network of friends and always have, then again, I have never had a relationship over a year where you start losing friends due to that time constraint.
      I feel bad for that situation. The girl leaves and you're utterly alone. I couldn't handle it. Then again, they dig their own graves hanging out with one person all the time always. men are weak as fuck these days.

I moved into a new town so I have no friends. My sister tried to connect me with her friends but they are losers. I just don't need the company.
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      Chad Thundercock posted:
      Women NEVER love men like men want them to.

They need to work harder.

Yup. They usually lose those friends as they sink into a LTR. Self reinforcing system.
    • Unregistered coward
    • Women should have the vote taken away.

They don't have "skin in the game". Just like you wouldn't start a business with a partner offering no money or skills. Because if the business hits a rough patch, they can walk away unscathed.
    • Unregistered coward
    • . posted:
      Women are inferior for anything that is not similar to work within the society of small tribe.
      Women for 1,000s of years during natural selection stayed within the tribal grounds and raised kids and did some foraging (shopping) and interacted with others there. That's it.
      Men did all the hard shit and that's why we are still way better at it.

It's even more obvious when you get into mental "labor".
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 01/09/2017 02:13 AM : Edited 01/09/2017 02:13 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Chad Thundercock posted:
      . posted:

Test? FAILED
      \

:gayness:

Um... wot?

:facepalm:
      Posted 01/09/2017 02:16 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Women should have the vote taken away.

They don't have "skin in the game". Just like you wouldn't start a business with a partner offering no money or skills. Because if the business hits a rough patch, they can walk away unscathed.

Universal suffrage is fucking retarded. I'm not sure gender based suffrage is the way to go though. I don't think women are stupid at all. It's a matter of motivations for both men and women. I need to give it a lot more thought but I'll say that land ownership and tax paying have to factor into it big. Further, perhaps the vote doesn't belong to a human but to whatever they are tied to.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 01/09/2017 06:19 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Love this thread. Nothing like seeing the jew or seeing the hen or seeing the nigger.

Most Women Cant Hold A Conversation.
      It's they have no personality anymore. I'm working a nightshift in a hospital and tonight I'm working with this girl. There's a lot of down time so all we can do is read, talk, watch TV or scroll through Facebook. Since I Don't feel like doing any of those right now, I started talking to her. Just to pass the time. I try to find out about her hobbies and dreams and all all that but nothing. It's like all girls do now is go on social media and get their egos stroked. She's decent looking so she's probably used to guys just doing all the talking to entertain her but I'm comfortable with the silence. It's just an observation I've made lately and I see it time and time again when I meet girls. Admittedly it isn't just girls though, most guys also lack depth but it's mostly girls I notice.

It is possible that she just doesn't wanna bother talking to me, I can usually pick up on that and it doesn't seem like that's the case. Either, this was just my observation.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 01/09/2017 06:20 PM - Hide
    • archieluxury posted:
      Men are romantics disguised as realists
      Women are realists disguised as romantics

Archieluxury telling it like it is fuckers!

Women are evil...awalt
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 01/09/2017 11:31 PM - Hide
    • Man, I'm grateful to be mgtow. Could I have gotten one if I tried? Probably. I'm not the biggest looker, so I need to put ALOT of effort, gym, style, clothing, etc. Why? For validation? And I'm also anti-boyfriend material
      cheap
      hobbies first
      Doesn't like to talk to boring people aka girls
      Doesn't like to show affection
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 01/09/2017 11:33 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Love this thread. Nothing like seeing the jew or seeing the hen or seeing the nigger.

Well, for good or bad, I am single and undated, still had a lot of fuzz trying to get a gf, before I went my own way. Im definitely happier alone, but cravings are still there sometimes (I'm in my 20s, sex drive still high I guess). I know that love is just a fairytale, I never had a girl truly caring about my feelings or me as a person. If you know the game, you realise that they all are looking out for themselves. Even if you're only friends with them. But then again I don't even know what I'm "missing". Maybe I don't want to know.
      I guess the grass is always greener on the other side.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 01/11/2017 05:23 PM - Hide
    • Tinder is a hell on Earth. The end as we know it for normal human sexual relations. Your average hot skinny cunt now has unlimited access to men of all races, financial status, dick sizes, and locations.

What is your 9 to 5 working guy going to do? Keep plugging in those wires so she can ignore you and communicate with bad boys. Boys should really be taught about what women say about them and sex. It would keep a lot of our sons out of trouble.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 01/14/2017 01:26 AM - Hide
    • At Christmas dinner I noticed some things I wanted to share with you all.

I looked around the dinner table and all my male relatives are single and alone. All my female relatives are in relationships. Nobodies biological father is present. Everyone's mother has divorced and remarried (or is engaged). So every household has a divorced and alienated man paying alimony and child support plus a new man. My ex-brother-in-law is paying the mortgage on the house for the Christmas dinner he cannot attend and where a new man is spending time with his kids that he cannot. The conversations are dominated by the women prattling on about inane bullshit. The men are broken and quietly waiting for the night to end.

Our society is completely fucked.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 01/14/2017 11:16 PM - Hide
    • As I was standing in line at the grocery store earlier in front of an unusually attractive female who came up from behind me, and an old inner voice from the past said.. "You know you're supposed to say something.."

But why? Why even bother? Even if you win with women in the U.S., you lose. Most likely with the way she looks, she's married and has boyfriends on top of that, so all you could possibly be if you're even lucky, is just another john for her, because she, like all females today are the ones in control and you as a man are NOTHING.

You're never going to be the 'boss,' or even in control of your own destiny the second you enter her life with ZERO rights and you're never going to be anything more in her life than another fuck toy or butler and the 2 of you? Absolutely nothing in common.

This whole city landscape is nothing more than one sprawling gynocentric slime hole of endless strip malls all there for WOMEN. While the men have 3 roles: The ones working all around maintaining it for the women to make it all 'pretty' and 'perfect' that she doesn't even know are there OR the 20% who pass the female approval and 3rd, the rest. The male aimless nothings in this Post Feminist Wasteland of whore consumers who have NO role to play at all.

Either not in the 20% approved with $ and/or youth attraction and good looks or too old without the $ to attract any female at all because women have rejected any man below millionaires as husband material. But the punch line is even IF you are one of those categories, you WILL be dumped in just a few years, wiped out and sucked dry. If Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise can't even win, that's when you know it's not YOU, it's this fucked and rigged game and the toxicity of all of these 'women' who are nothing but toxic SHIT who are LESS THAN NOTHING.

I suppose that's the most humiliating part of all.. you're artificially pushed down every second of the day into this below garbage class in this feminist society and looked DOWN upon by 'people,' these 'women' who contribute NOTHING to the world, have ZERO intelligence, no skills, no invention, build nothing and who are only 1 millionth as intelligent as you, GARBAGE.. and they have GOD LIKE legal and cultural power over you.

And THE most insane part of all? Women continue to say, "We still have SO FAR TO GO." Words fail.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 01/15/2017 12:18 AM - Hide
    • Women can commit (against men): violence, harassment, stalking, and defamation and most of society will find it acceptable. That's the way things are. It's why I don't bother listening to most women when they complain. They need to act like their male counterparts and just move the fuck on already. Be a grown up and accept life sucks and that people will hurt you for absolutely no reason.

But nope, women will start shit with a guy. Throwing things at him that can cause injury, then move to hitting, and then cry victim when a man righteously defends his masculinity and visits retribution on a woman.

Welcome to feminism guys, same shit different label.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 01/15/2017 12:36 AM - Hide
    • I went to a friends house when I was young. His mom had an entire room no one was allowed in that had $50,000+ of nice furniture and decorations. Maybe it was for respected guests only. Anyway, think about this. Her husband paid for it all and YOU are technically not allowed in a part of your own house. Same with the nice dining set. Even when having a Christmas/Thanksgiving dinner you don't even use the fine China. Just an expensive decoration, what a waste of a man's resources.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 01/15/2017 01:17 PM - Hide
    • Sooo.... none of you guys want to take this nice extreamly experienced STDed cockriding wall hitting women and become my slave for life?

I deserve AT LEAST that much and since women always know better i must be right and you must feel bad for me! So come on don't be shy i am sure i will take good care of you while I am sucking the fucking life out of you and your resources!
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 01/15/2017 07:29 PM - Hide
    • Something I've noticed about those engagement ring commercials

..It's quite possibly the biggest, ingenious, diabolical scam next to the lottery ticket. I'm talking Kay, Jared, Etc. Three things that kind of grind my gears.

If you're happy with that person, fine, but who in their right mind would pay these outrageous prices for this one ring? Chances are the relationship will fail and the product will have minimal value.

The men in these commercials are portrayed as unbelievably weak. It's like getting married is a must. It's hard to explain but it's just..odd. You have to go through all that crap and all the female counterpart has to do is say yes or no.

To be brutally honest. All these commercials ever taught me is that marriage isn't even about love, it's about spending tons of greenbacks on not only the wedding, but the proposal alone.

You don't need this amazing engagement ring to show your love for someone. Why does society think that. Why does a guy have to do all the work, spend all of his hard earned money, just to keep the relationship stable? Christ almighty.

Sorry for the rant this was just something that was on my mind.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 01/15/2017 09:16 PM - Hide
    • Lol
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 01/17/2017 11:16 PM - Hide
    • Section 498A was introduced in the Indian Penal Code in the year 1993 to protect married women from the cruelty of husbands and their relatives. This was mainly done after a spate of protests by women's organizations talking about the inability of Indian law to deal with cases where women were being tortured or killed for dowry.

Section 498A states:

Husband or relative of husband of a woman subjecting her to cruelty-Whoever, being the husband or the relative of the husband of a woman, subjects such woman to cruelty shall be punishable with imprisonment for a term which may extend to three years and shall also be liable to fine.

For the purpose of this section, "cruelty" means- (a) any willful conduct which is of such a nature as is likely to drive the woman to commit suicide or to cause grave injury or danger to life, limb or health (whether mental or physical) of woman; or (b) harassment of the woman where such harassment is with a view to coercing her or any person related to her to meet any unlawful demand for any property or valuable security or is on account of failure by her or any person related to her to meet such demand.

This is the only Indian law under which the perpetrator is assumed guilty unless proved innocent.

But in the last 23 years since 498A was introduced in the IPC the law has been used more often to harass husbands and their families than it has actually given justice to wronged women.
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save   Sage/No Bump
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.