• Anyone watched the reality show "Selling Jets" on AWE?

• Posted 07/24/2016 05:20 PM - Hide
      • The story lines are hilarious.

CFO of a food service company (Sysco?) is on his 3rd wife - a woman from Argentina. For their one year anniversary, he wants to buy her a Golfstream so that they can visit her fambly in Argentina more often. :lol: It's hard to believe that he has any money - the guy looks like a 50 YO beta male. She's obviously a South American gold digger. And since when do CFO's make enough money to buy Golfstreams?

Now that Kellie is in college, she can no longer use her father's corporate jet for trips to Aspen and Miami. Dad told her that he'd buy her a 2nd jet for her own use.

:gramps: just sold his company and wants an inexpensive used jet for vacationing purposes. :grams: says 'no' to his first choice, claiming that they should get a bigger, more expensive jet. His wife finally says, "I won't make you buy me the Bentley if you get the bigger jet."

Where do they find these rubes? :lol:
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Russian hacker
      • Re: Anyone watched the reality show "Selling Jets" on AWE?
        Posted 07/24/2016 05:23 PM - Hide
      • If it flies, floats, or fucks, RENT IT
          [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
        Posted 07/24/2016 05:34 PM - Hide
      • They show the college student a CJ-4.

Her reaction to it was, "It's not as big as my dad's Challenger." :rolleyes:

She wants the CJ-4 priced at $8.5 million. Dad says, "that's too much money - you'll have to find something cheaper."

She tells dad, "No way! This is the jet I want."

Dad responds, "then you'll have to fly commercial." :lol:

They're now showing her a 2004 LearJet.
      • Russian hacker
        Posted 07/24/2016 05:35 PM - Hide
      • Bloomberg Boi posted:
        They show the college student a CJ-4.

Her reaction to it was, "It's not as big as my dad's Challenger." :rolleyes:

She wants the CJ-4 priced at $8.5 million. Dad says, "that's too much money - you'll have to find something cheaper."

She tells dad, "No way! This is the jet I want."

Dad responds, "then you'll have to fly commercial." :lol:

They're now showing her a 2004 LearJet.

She's a chubby cunt as well.
        Posted 07/24/2016 05:49 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        If it flies, floats, or fucks, RENT IT

Moto-cycle

Unless you are a large corporation with the ability to lose money hand over fist, you do not want.. They are great because they serve as a massive capital equipment depreciation lever.. Maintenance expenses too. Can write most of it off in a big corp.. Plus you get the perk of a private jet.. But between the corporate flight dept, the pilots, the hanger space... I wouldn't wanna deal with it.. Would rent if I ever needed to.
        Posted 07/24/2016 07:56 PM - Hide
      • DrifterBee posted:
        Moto-cycle

Unless you are a large corporation with the ability to lose money hand over fist, you do not want.. They are great because they serve as a massive capital equipment depreciation lever.. Maintenance expenses too. Can write most of it off in a big corp.. Plus you get the perk of a private jet.. But between the corporate flight dept, the pilots, the hanger space... I wouldn't wanna deal with it.. Would rent if I ever needed to.

Agreed. That's why I didn't believe the CFO story line. The guy lived in south Florida, so he obviously isn't the CFO of Sysco. CFO of a small, privately-held food service company can't make more than $250,000 - $300,000/year. And the guy has gone through TWO divorces. Yet we're supposed to believe that he can afford the maintenance and upkeep on a Golfstream? :rolleyes:
      • Russian hacker
        Posted 12/06/2016 03:11 AM - Hide
      • Everyone knows "Reality" TV is realistic fiction. The broker is probably real, but I bet 2 to 1 the couple are hired actors and are probably adlibbing.
        Posted 12/06/2016 03:18 AM - Hide
      • MAGBAS NEEDS TO CHIME IN ON THIS THREAD.

HE CLAIMS HIS "ASSHOLE BROTHER" SELLS PRIVATE JETS FOR A LIVING. HE ALSO SAYS THAT HIS BROTHER SELLS COCAINE. :rolleyes:
      • Russian hacker
        Posted 12/06/2016 04:15 AM - Hide
      • "Golfstream!"
        \
        :winner:
      • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save
      Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.