• Gonts - This married playmate

• Re: Gonts - This married playmate
      Posted 12/07/2016 05:22 AM - Hide
    • As for becoming a Playmate, Katie Vernola said, "It was always something I wanted to do. I just jumped on it right away." Her parents were worried at first. But the pictorial was "tasteful, and now my parents are very supportive," (orangecountry.com). She said about posing nude, "I just thought, everyone has boobs and a butt, so it's not that big a deal. And anyway, during the shoot I felt like, I'm free - yippee!"

Gonts - This married playmate #1
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      Posted 12/07/2016 05:23 AM - Hide
    • Katie is a self-confessed car freak. "My boyfriend owns a rim and tire shop in Huntington Beach...so I've sat in the shop with him and learned how to mount and balance my own tires, and he's tricked out our own cars." Her dream car is a "hot pink Barbie" Lamborghini Gallardo.

• Local milk person
    • She can bring me the large platter of Dry Cajun chicken wings and no thanks no dippin' sawse and I'll give her a 15% tip.

:discussionclosed:
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Her ambitions are to "be the best Playmate I can be, graduate college and have a healthy, happy family." Her turn-ons are "smart, responsible guys with nice smiles and can-do attitudes." Her turn-offs are "sloppy, conceited name-dropping braggarts with cigarette breath - yuck!" She thinks what makes a girl hot is "lots of confidence, a big, warm loving heart and a tanned and toned smoking-hot bod."

• Local milk person
      Posted 12/07/2016 05:27 AM - Hide
    • JackBricso posted:
      . posted:
      She can bring me the large platter of Dry Cajun chicken wings and no thanks no dippin' sawse and I'll give her a 15% tip.

:discussionclosed:

That's rude.

What did the leper say to the whore when he was finished with her?

"That's OK, you can keep the tip"
    • Local milk person
    • Local milk person
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.