• THE PYRAMID OF MANLINESS

• Unregistered coward
    • Re: THE PYRAMID OF MANLINESS
      Posted 03/20/2017 01:04 AM - Hide
    • LOTTA RADIATION OUT THERE IN THE PACIFIC.... THANKS YA CHEAP ASSED FUCKING JAPS!
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/20/2017 11:18 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Just what the world needs, another cock in a frock on a rock!!!
      \
      ;tranny;

YOU HAVE BOTH MY PITY & UTTER CONTEMPT, AND YOUR FAILURE OF A FATHER MY CONDOLENCE...
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/20/2017 11:46 AM - Hide
    • THE PYRAMID OF MANLINESS #1

THE MAJORITY OF THESE "SPECIAL SNOWFLAKES" ARE EDUCATED BEYOND THEIR INTELLIGENCE.
      PARENTS SHOULD SUE THE COLLEGES & UNIVERSITIES FOR "EDUCATION FRAUD" TO GET THEIR MONEY BACK.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/20/2017 11:51 AM - Hide

THE UNVARNISHED & BLUNT HONEST TRUTH, IT HITS MOST DISILLUSIONED PEOPLE IN THE FOREHEAD LIKE A FUCKING HAMMER.
      BLIND IGNORANCE IS BLISS, AND MOST DONT LIKE THEIR BLISS TO BE FUCKED WITH, EVEN IF ITS FOR THEIR OWN GODDAMNED GOOD...
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/20/2017 03:20 PM - Hide

AND THIS IS ESSENTIALLY WHAT A MAN DOES, AND WHAT BEING A MAN IS ALL ABOUT.
      DOING WHAT IS RIGHT, JUST & FAIR WITH HONOR AND INTEGRITY EVEN WHEN EVERYONE ELSE THINKS ITS WRONG.
      IN THIS WORLD NOW DAYS, IT'S ONE OF THE HARDEST THINGS TO DO IT SEEMS.
      EVERYONE ELSE IS SO FUCKING QUICK TO GIVE IN, OR SELL OUT IN THE PURSUIT OF PLEASURE OR AVOIDANCE OF INCONVENIENCE OR PAIN.
      NOT MANY HAVE THE GRIT TO "GO AGAINST THE GRAIN" BASED ON PRINCIPLE...
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/21/2017 12:22 AM - Hide
    • A woman in a hot air balloon realized she was lost.
      She lowered her altitude and spotted a man in a boat below.
      She shouted to him, "Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago, but I don't know where I am."

The man consulted his portable GPS and replied, "You're in a hot air balloon, approximately 30 feet above a ground elevation of 346 feet above sea level.
      You are at 31 degrees, 14.97 minutes north latitude and 100 degrees, 49.09 minutes west longitude.

She rolled her eyes and said, "You must be a Republican."
      "I am," replied the man. "How did you know?"
      "Well," answered the balloonist, "everything you told me is technically correct, but I have no idea what to do with your information, and I'm still lost.. Frankly, you've not been much help to me."
      The man smiled and responded, "You must be a Democrat."
      "I am," replied the balloonist. "How did you know?"

"Well," said the man, "you don't know where you are or where you're going. You've risen to where you are, due to a large quantity of hot air. You made a promise that you have no idea how to keep, and you expect me to solve your problem.. You're in exactly the same position you were in before we met, but, somehow, now it's my fault."
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/21/2017 09:56 AM - Hide
    • ;trumpthis;
      This sounds like every liberal woman I've ever met!
      They are a good kink-nasty fuck, but everything else is a mans fault.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/21/2017 06:04 PM - Hide

• MARK CHOPPER REID. THIS GUY MADE A LIVING BY ROBBING DOPE DEALERS, GANGSTERS, AND SCUMBAGS. A TRUE ANTI-HERO IF THERE EVER WAS ONE.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/21/2017 08:05 PM - Hide

Face it, some fuckers just are... But you can "make ya own luck" too, so take heart.
    • Unregistered coward
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/21/2017 09:48 PM - Hide
    • WHEN IT COMES TO THE OUTSIDE WORLD...
      THE PYRAMID OF MANLINESS #1
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/21/2017 10:16 PM - Hide

SOMETIMES YOU JUST GOTTA JAP-SLAP A JACKASS...
    • Unregistered coward
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/22/2017 05:06 PM - Hide

A man should avoid indebtedness a man in debt is beholden to his lender.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/22/2017 05:09 PM - Hide

At least you know her "price" from the get-go.
      You pay
      You play,
      She leaves...
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/23/2017 06:21 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      45 things you need to know bout dealin with wimmins.

#45. A virgin never drives a sports car, even if her daddy's rich as fuck.

#44 If you marry, always marry up, never down. Be the ugly and poorest one in the deal.

#43. There are women you take home to your mother, and the ones you just take... Learn the difference between the two.

#42. Never get off raw inside a woman you do not want to have to deal with as a mother to your child.

#41. Who you marry will be the most important decision you ever make in life. Better make sure she's up for the job.

#40. Never get married or get tied down with a woman who you're settling for. You will be miserable. She will be miserable. And life is too damn short to spend it with a woman low in caliber, personality and desire to make you happy.

#39. Believe a woman the first time she SHOWS you who she is. Don't allow your emotions to blind you to her flaws and shortcomings.

#38. Women are not the enemy. They are merely following their inherent nature. Learn how to handle them and you will be rewarded with their positive attributes. Flail about blindly and be cursed with their negative attributes.

#37. Women are led by their emotions. Therefore, learn to use their emotions to your favor. Become the puppet master.

#36. Your greatest defense against the manipulations of women, is to learn their game. There is no substitute.

#35. Always lead a woman in the relationship. If you don't know how, then learn how, or you will get played.

#34. You are not to be "the bitch" in the relationship... If you have to pause and think about it, you are or damn close to it already... Stop that.

#33. Women are just as sexual, if not more than men. They crave depravity. Do not be fooled they are into sex twice as much as men are, they just hide it better.

#32. ALL girls think they are unique/special. 99.999% of girls are not unique. Do not be fooled.

#31. The moment you feel you cannot live without a certain girl, is the moment you have officially put her ass on a pedestal.

#30. Less is more when dealing with women. Don't ever sweat a woman, let the woman sweat you.

#29. Be ready to walk away from the relationship at any time for any reason. If she acts up, be ready to walk. If you stay you will lose a small piece of self-respect, until eventually you won't even know who you are anymore.

#28. Never take advice on sleeping with women FROM women.

#27. If you can't see who's the BOSS in the relationship, then you're NOT the BOSS, my friend.

#26. What is unsaid when communicating with a woman is often times more powerful than what is said.
      Learn to use your eyes when flirting with women and conveying sexual tension.

#25. If you get caught cheating, always, always, always deny. Deny until death and she will eventually get over it.

#24. Always treat a woman's tantrums like you would treat a child's. Firm and unpersuaded, if she keeps on with it then put her over your knee an bust her ass.

#23. Buying gifts, groveling, begging and changing for a girl will never keep her around. You'll only intensify her disdain for you and speed up her hunt for an alpha male.

#22. If you think she's cheating, 50% chance she already has. Learn to trust your instinct. It's 'talking' to you for a reason.

#21. Never fully trust a woman. It's not in their nature to be trustworthy. Self-preserve by only allowing for 49% of your trust given after a full and long courtship of at least 2 years.

#20. Never get married before 30 and always marry a younger woman. No exceptions.

#19. You're not really ready for a relationship until you know what's out there. Go fuck 20 women. When you get done, go fuck another 20. Then you might have an idea of what you want.

#18. The moment you make a woman "your life" is the moment she's preparing to walk out of yours.

#17. The only thing that matters to women between the ages of 18-24 is: "Does he make my vagina wet?"

#16. Women would rather be with a psychopath broke bad boy, then a stable, safe & sane, man...

#15. Never regret cheating, if she was doing her job, you wouldn't be looking for a "fill in" to start with.

#14. Don't put women ON a pedestal they belong on the ground right along with you.

#13. Always fuck her like it's your last time before you go to prison...

#12. Your Frame IS your game. If you don't learn to have a strong frame, your "luck" will always be weak and you will always struggle with women.
      A. Women don't want a pu$$y or a$$hole, they already have one of their own to start with.
      B. Women want a MAN who knows how to be one, without being a abusing prick, jerk or total dickhead.
      C. Women do not want a push-over, puppy dog or doormat.
      Those men get put in the "Friend zone" and become "emotional life rafts" who they run cryin to when they get butt-hurt by some "bad boy".

#11. Always let her say "I love you" first. She'll love you more for your self-control.

#10. Watch what a girl DOES, not what she SAYS.

#9. If a girl dumps you, never take her back. She will never respect you the same and the relationship is doomed to fail. Sure you can Sport-fuck her for "old times sake" but don't fall for that "devil vagina magic" they got...

#8. If you notice one red flag take note. If you notice two red flags prepare to eject. When you notice three red flags, you had better be out the door.

#7. Women lie, cry, manipulate, pout and play games. Get used to it. Learn to say NO and make it stick. A women can respect a man who won't fall for their bullshit... If she walks, you diddnt need her flaky ass to start with.

#6. The more money you get, the more you will attract women who are attracted to resources. Learn to put on a 'Humble Front' at first in order to screen the gold-diggers out.

#5. Women are hypergamous. Get used to it. Learn to develop yourself into a High Value Man. You will lose good money chasin women but you wont lose a woman while making good money...

#4. The moment you invest more into the relationship than she does, then you're already screwed and you're starting to lose.

#3. Never put aside your personal goals and dreams in order to please a woman. You won't please her and you will be miserable. If she can't support your goals in life, shes a "temp" at best.

#2. You will never lose a woman by having other admirers, but you will lose women by concentrating all of your efforts on one. You won't just lose the one you're focused on, you'll lose all of them.

#1. If you don't choose to learn the RULES, then don't be surprised when the wool gets pulled over your eyes by a woman...

;trumpthis;
      EPIC ADVICE!
      :goodjob:
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/23/2017 09:31 PM - Hide

NEVER LET A "MONEYCHANGER" USE YOUR MONEY FOR FREE.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/23/2017 10:27 PM - Hide

TO LIVE AND DIE AS A MAN OF INTEGRITY, HONOR, AND DIGNITY.
      EVEN AMONG THOSE WEAK-MALES WHO ARE NOT...
      THOSE FEMALES WHO DO NOT APPRECIATE IT.
      AS WELL AS ALL THOSE WHO DO NOT REMOTELY UNDERSTAND THE "WHY" OF IT.
      ALL THE WHILE STEADFAST DOING HIS DUTY,
      MEETING HIS OBLIGATION & PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY,
      THIS IS AS GOOD AS ANY MAN CAN HOPE FOR.
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/23/2017 11:05 PM - Hide

I seen the Liberal Feminist/Jew School System for what it really was, about the 3rd-4th grade...
      Of course you have to understand, I was raised by much older to elderly people, and was way older in my mind than my age because of this.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/24/2017 12:41 AM - Hide

In this world: YOUR EXCUSES FOR YOUR FAILURES, DO NOT COUNT...
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save   Sage/No Bump
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.