• THE PYRAMID OF MANLINESS

• Highly Deplorable
    • Re: THE PYRAMID OF MANLINESS
      Posted 02/19/2017 12:49 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      Men in this thread:

;fattroll:

YOU'RE SUCH A FAILURE YA CANT EVEN GET THE EMOTICON RIGHT.

YOU HAVE MY PITY, AND YOUR FATHER MY CONDOLENCE.
      \
      ;fattroll;..
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Deplorable Ramen Flavor
      Posted 02/19/2017 12:49 AM : Edited 02/19/2017 12:50 AM - Hide
    • ^^^ ;lolbig; :potd:
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 02/19/2017 01:18 AM - Hide
    • THE PYRAMID OF MANLINESS #1

Everything that is sustainable, profitable, needful or important to human life on this earth, is generally owned, run, operated, or maintained in working order by MEN.

GONTS, THEY NEED YOU A HELL OF A LOT MORE THAN YOU NEED THEM OR THEIR BULLSHIT & NEEDLESS DRAMA...
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 02/19/2017 01:30 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      BasementBoi posted:
      According to whom? Yeah, let me live by your definition of manliness...
      \
      THE PYRAMID OF MANLINESS #1

;ulol;

THATS IT?
      THATS WHAT YA GOT?
      THE PYRAMID OF MANLINESS #2
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 02/19/2017 01:49 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      BasementBoi posted:
      \

;ulol;

THATS IT?
      THATS WHAT YA GOT?

If you respond with a meme, you should make sure your meme does not contain spelling errors. Otherwise people will laugh at you and call you a dummy.

:snicker:
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 02/19/2017 01:50 AM - Hide
    • . posted:

Everything that is sustainable, profitable, needful or important to human life on this earth, is generally owned, run, operated, or maintained in working order by MEN.

GONTS, THEY NEED YOU A HELL OF A LOT MORE THAN YOU NEED THEM OR THEIR BULLSHIT & NEEDLESS DRAMA...

And I wonder how many times this poor guy had his car fucked with by an outraged ;tfb4; with no sense of humor?
    • I'm Deplorable
    • death2me
    • 2,864,974 more votes

• 9411 posts
    • 328 topics
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 02/19/2017 01:10 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      If you respond with a meme, you should make sure your meme does not contain spelling errors. Otherwise people will laugh at you and call you a dummy.

BUT YOUR CHANGE OF TONE PROVES YOU GOT THE POINT YA ASPIE NIT-PICKIN FUCKER, AND THAT'S ALL THAT COUNTS HERE...
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 02/19/2017 01:22 PM : Edited 02/19/2017 01:23 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

BUT YOUR CHANGE OF TONE PROVES YOU GOT THE POINT YA ASPIE NIT-PICKIN FUCKER, AND THAT'S ALL THAT COUNTS HERE...
      \
      ;yuofag;

you don't have a point ya fuckin poof. you're the one posting the memes created by an illiterate 5th grader.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 02/19/2017 01:24 PM - Hide
    • THE PYRAMID OF MANLINESS #1

Be honest, you know several folks personally, that this would apply too.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 02/19/2017 01:28 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      you don't have a point ya fuckin poof. you're the one posting the memes created by an illiterate 5th grader.

OH, AND DID THIS HURT YOUR LIL TENDER FUCKIN FEELINS TO THE POINT OF BEING A NIT-PICKIN DICK DID IT?
      WELL PARDON ME ALL TO HELL!
      YOU HYPER SENSITIVE BETA-CUCK CUNT...
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 02/19/2017 01:51 PM : Edited 02/19/2017 01:52 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

OH, AND DID THIS HURT YOUR LIL TENDER FUCKIN FEELINS TO THE POINT OF BEING A NIT-PICKIN DICK DID IT?
      WELL PARDON ME ALL TO HELL!
      YOU HYPER SENSITIVE BETA-CUCK CUNT...
      \

:rolleyes: you nit-pick over a typo. you openly mock someone too stupid to catch the numerous spelling errors in some sort of reply. you drooling moron
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 02/19/2017 02:14 PM - Hide
    • JUST ANOTHER TROLL LOOKIN FOR DICK & ATTENTION REALLY.
      I'VE LEARNED IF YA GOONA PLAY HERE, YOU GOTTA BE "THICK-SKINNED"
      A TROLL HAS TO GET THE LAST WORD, THEY CAN'T HELP THEMSELVES, LIKE THIS GUY.
      HE POPS UP WITH HIS BULLSHIT, YOU SLAP HIM DOWN, AND HE KEEPS COMIN BACK LIKE A FUCKING YAPPIN ASSED LIL DOG...
      WATCH, HIM OR SOMEONE LIKE HIM, I THINK IM DEALIN WITH 2-3 CUNTS HERE. ONE OR MORE WILL COME BACK ON THIS POST.
      IT'S A COMPULSION, THEY HAVE NO WILL, TACT, OR SELF CONTROL.
      IT'S A WEAKNESS IN THEIR HEART & MINDS... THIS IS WHY THEY ARE FAILURES AS MEN.
    • I'm Deplorable
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 02/20/2017 05:35 PM - Hide
    • Hockey Goon posted:
      Where is *living your life with the lowest carbon footprint possible?*

HOCKEY COON!
      \
      :emma::lol:
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 02/20/2017 06:28 PM - Hide
    • Let me say this to the Manletts, Betas, Cucks, Captian Save-A-Ho's, Milktoast Nice-guys, White-Knights, and Feminist Sympathizers. All of you know it all. and Feminist Philosophers out there.
      DO NOT DECEIVE YOURSELVES!

Their are two separate arenas in the life of a Nation; That of MEN, and that of WOMEN.
      Nature in it's divine genius, set the course of things between the two as separate parts of a whole to insure the species upon this world.

Biology ordained MEN to head the family, and are burdened with the task to do the heavy lifting, to build, to provide, to defend their people and protect family and the community.
      The world of the WOMAN, if she is fortunate is her husband, her children, her family, her home, her community. From here, the woman has the whole world before her.
      The MAN and the WOMAN when joined together, both bringing each of their own unique abilities and skills form the very foundation of a strong union, family, children, community and a Nation that can stand up to all the challenges & hardships of life.
      This is how a people and Nation survive, thrive, and move foreword through the centuries...

Anything else is scattered, anemic, weak at heart, soul, spirit, and will be found lacking. And its offspring with no moral compass,or ethics will devolve into apathy & anarchy, and war whiten themselves over trivialities and false entitlement...
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 02/21/2017 11:11 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Let me say this to the Manletts, Betas, Cucks, Captian Save-A-Ho's, Milktoast Nice-guys, White-Knights, and Feminist Sympathizers. All of you know it all. and Feminist Philosophers out there.
      DO NOT DECEIVE YOURSELVES!

Their are two separate arenas in the life of a Nation; That of MEN, and that of WOMEN.
      Nature in it's divine genius, set the course of things between the two as separate parts of a whole to insure the species upon this world.

Biology ordained MEN to head the family, and are burdened with the task to do the heavy lifting, to build, to provide, to defend their people and protect family and the community.
      The world of the WOMAN, if she is fortunate is her husband, her children, her family, her home, her community. From here, the woman has the whole world before her.
      The MAN and the WOMAN when joined together, both bringing each of their own unique abilities and skills form the very foundation of a strong union, family, children, community and a Nation that can stand up to all the challenges & hardships of life.
      This is how a people and Nation survive, thrive, and move foreword through the centuries...

Anything else is scattered, anemic, weak at heart, soul, spirit, and will be found lacking. And its offspring with no moral compass,or ethics will devolve into apathy & anarchy, and war whiten themselves over trivialities and false entitlement...

Wow.
      :goodjob:
    • Gruntled
    • Pretend I am posting as a dot

• 33869 posts
    • 4495 topics
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 02/21/2017 11:31 AM - Hide
    • Yeah, whoever you are who posted this filth, you need to seek help... Honestly, you got some issues here bud.
      You have my pity...
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 02/21/2017 11:42 AM - Hide
    • Obviously the child of a single slut mother who had no positive male roll model in their life. Thats where these trannys & freaks of nature come from, they are imitating their strongest role model their single or beta-cuck married too mothers.
      I pity these poor creatures, they have been mentally "passa-pussifyed" and programmed by the evils of Feminism and its deep Male hating agenda.
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 02/21/2017 11:50 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      BasementBoi posted:
      THE PYRAMID OF MANLINESS posted:

\

;ulol;

SOMEONE MAKE THAT INTO A FAUXMOTE, STAT!!!!!
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save   Sage/No Bump
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.