• The Caranina Chronicles -- she responds :)

• Caranina Peres hates the penus.
    • Deplorable F*ck-up
    • Given a Pikachu!Given a Pikachu!Given a Slice of Pizza!
    • Posted 03/10/2017 02:20 PM - Hide
    • The Caranina Chronicles -- she responds :) #1

The Caranina Chronicles -- she responds :) #2

The Caranina Chronicles -- she responds :) #3

The Caranina Chronicles -- she responds :) #4

Overall she seems to be a good sport. Probably a fun chick. Her personality in chat is much better than her personality as a butthurt SJW. But she does have a huge nose ;ulol;
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Highly Deplorable
    • Re: The Caranina Chronicles -- she responds :)
      Posted 03/10/2017 02:23 PM - Hide
    • she's gone quiet after my request for a date, maybe she's thinking about it
      :trololol:
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Deplorable Ramen Flavor
      Posted 03/10/2017 02:24 PM - Hide
    • "Since you are such a critic of cultural appropriation, have you ever been a little mad at Jewish people for culturally appropriating huge noses like yours?"

;lolbig;;lolbig;;lolbig;;lolbig;;lolbig;;lolbig;;lolbig;;lolbig;;lolbig;;lolbig;
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/10/2017 02:27 PM : Edited 03/10/2017 02:28 PM - Hide
    • youreallpathetic posted:
      And you people wonder why people don't like America.

Christ, get out of your parent's basement and do something with your lives before a long needed ethnic cleansing of whites goes down.

Hi Caranina! Welcome to the board! How's that huge nose of yours today?

:snicker:
    • I'm Deplorable
    • youreallpathetic
    • Registered
    • 10 posts
    • I'm Deplorable
    • Original Poster (OP)
      Posted 03/10/2017 02:33 PM - Hide
    • She apparently tried to flag my facebook account as something inappropriate -- I had to "confirm my identity" with a captcha a few minutes ago. Never had to do that before.

Hey Caranina, I didn't say anything inappropriate in our conversation. Not sure why you were flagging me. It's not my fault you have a nose that is twice the size it should be :snicker:
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/10/2017 02:33 PM - Hide
      . posted:
      Hi Caranina! Welcome to the board! How's that huge nose of yours today?

:snicker:

Yeah, turns out that I'm not Carianina. I can see why you'd think that, with your tiny inbred brain.

Well you really convinced us with that one Caranina. Maybe you should rage against people with normal sized noses to further prove you are not yourself :snicker:
    • I'm Deplorable
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/10/2017 02:40 PM - Hide
      . posted:
      Well you really convinced us with that one Caranina. Maybe you should rage against people with normal sized noses to further prove you are not yourself :snicker:

Wow, you're just so funny and witty. NOSES AMIRITE U GUISE.

Yeah, this is why rape is the only sex you can get.

:mittens:

You just owned the fuck out him.

Good job!
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/10/2017 02:43 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      youreallpathetic posted:
      . posted:

Good job!

Caranina is indeed a quick learner. Here we see how she has already learned how to reply to herself as a dot. Something we've never seen before in almost twenty years of redboard culture :snicker:
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/10/2017 02:44 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      youreallpathetic posted:
      . posted:

Good job!

Caranina is indeed a quick learner. Here we see how she has already learned how to reply to herself as a dot. Something we've never seen before in almost twenty years of redboard culture :snicker:

Everybody is Caranina!
      \
      :insane:

Fuck off, moron.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/10/2017 02:57 PM - Hide
    • Panties bunched up?
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/10/2017 03:02 PM - Hide

Christ, get out of your parent's basement and do something with your lives before a long needed ethnic cleansing of whites goes down.

:potd:

Caranina does have a good point. The OP is a sad lonely life loser who has nothing better to do than obsess over, stalk, and harass random women on social media. Like Caranina said, if the OP had a job, girlfriend, friends, social life, hobbies etc. he wouldn't be wasting his time sending her messages on Facebook and then posting here about her.

Now before the OP starts behaving like a paranoid loser and accuses me of being Caranina, I will state this, we all meet people we don't like in real life. People who we disagree with and people who make us annoyed and angry. The healthy response to meeting such people is ignoring them and going about your life. The sad pathetic unhealthy response is what the OP is doing right now. I pity him.
    • I'm Deplorable
    • Original Poster (OP)
      Posted 03/10/2017 03:06 PM : Edited 03/10/2017 03:07 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      youreallpathetic posted:

:potd:

Caranina does have a good point. The OP is a sad lonely life loser who has nothing better to do than obsess over, stalk, and harass random women on social media. Like Caranina said, if the OP had a job, girlfriend, friends, social life, hobbies etc. he wouldn't be wasting his time sending her messages on Facebook and then posting here about her.

Now before the OP starts behaving like a paranoid loser and accuses me of being Caranina, I will state this, we all meet people we don't like in real life. People who we disagree with and people who make us annoyed and angry. The healthy response to meeting such people is ignoring them and going about your life. The sad pathetic unhealthy response is what the OP is doing right now. I pity him.
      \
      :whiteknight2:

OP here. I'm married and I own my own successful small business. To be honest, I don't have shit to do most of the time because I have a manager who basically runs the whole thing for me. So here I am every day.

I trolled her for the entertainment of you fine folks and myself. But go ahead and whiteknight for the angry white playing brown benosed one who makes a hobby of shitting on white businesses, surely you'll rack up enough SJW points that might enable you to eventually be allowed to buy coffee for one of them.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/10/2017 03:12 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      OP here. I'm married and I own my own successful small business. To be honest, I don't have shit to do most of the time because I have a manager who basically runs the whole thing for me. So here I am every day.

I trolled her for the entertainment of you fine folks and myself. But go ahead and whiteknight for the angry white playing brown benosed one who makes a hobby of shitting on white businesses, surely you'll rack up enough SJW points that might enable you to eventually be allowed to buy coffee for one of them.

I'm not saying I agree with her but then again, I don't agree with a lot of people/groups. I don't agree or like BLM, La Raza, KKK, Aryan Brotherhood etc. but you don't see me going out there and harassing any of those groups.

In the end, common sense prevails. People like Caranina and BLM can say and do whatever they want but like I said, common sense will prevail.

The question you should ask is, why are you wasting your time trolling? If you have nothing to do, find something more productive to do because taking cheap juvenile potshots at her nose makes you look like a fool, not her.
    • youreallpathetic
    • Registered
    • 10 posts
      Posted 03/10/2017 03:19 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I'm not saying I agree with her but then again, I don't agree with a lot of people/groups. I don't agree or like BLM, La Raza, KKK, Aryan Brotherhood etc. but you don't see me going out there and harassing any of those groups.

In the end, common sense prevails. People like Caranina and BLM can say and do whatever they want but like I said, common sense will prevail.

The question you should ask is, why are you wasting your time trolling? If you have nothing to do, find something more productive to do because taking cheap juvenile potshots at her nose makes you look like a fool, not her.

Well you see,

op is a fag
    • I'm Deplorable
    • Original Poster (OP)
      Posted 03/10/2017 03:19 PM : Edited 03/10/2017 03:23 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

Fair enough. I'm wasting my time trolling because (a) it's funny and (b) I don't have shit else to do. My business basically runs itself. I literally sit around the house all day without much to do. My wife is a therapist who works from +/- 9 to +/- 6, so I have 9 hours of not really having to do shit. Spring-Summer-fall I keep myself busy but during the winter (which we are at the tail end of) you will find me here most of the time.

I wanted to provide something amusing for you guys since there are so many Caranina threads. You can :whiteknight: for her all you want but you have to admit she deserves to be fucked with over her extensive work of shitting on white businesses.

From the chat, I have to say she is a good sport. I would probably like her in real life. I'm sure the SJW shit is a phase she will grow out of. She is basically an intellectually immature child and fucking with her a little will be beneficial to her.

The nose thing is just kind of a running gag. She had a meltdown over it a couple months ago, but now seems to see it as the joke it is. In all honestly, Caranina isn't bad looking. She'd look 10000000000x better with a nose job but I wouldn't kick her out of bed as she is presently.
    • youreallpathetic
    • Registered
    • Hit with poo!
    • 10 posts
      Posted 03/10/2017 03:22 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Fair enough. I'm wasting my time trolling because (a) it's funny and (b) I don't have shit else to do. My business basically runs itself. I literally sit around the house all day without much to do. My wife is a therapist who works from +/- 9 to +/- 6, so I have 9 hours of not really having to do shit. Spring-winter-fall I keep myself busy but during the winter (which we are at the tail end of) you will find me here most of the time.

I wanted to provide something amusing for you guys since there are so many Caranina threads. You can :whiteknight: for her all you want but you have to admit she deserves to be fucked with over her extensive work of shitting on white businesses.

From the chat, I have to say she is a good sport. I would probably like her in real life. I'm sure the SJW shit is a phase she will grow out of. She is basically an intellectually immature child and fucking with her a little will be beneficial to her.

What a wonderful service your amazing business offeres. Wow. You're like the middle class jesus for employing all of those people, and exploiting the person who does everything for you.

Shame it's going to burn to the ground with you inside one day.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/10/2017 03:27 PM - Hide
      What a wonderful service your amazing business offeres. Wow. You're like the middle class jesus for employing all of those people, and exploiting the person who does everything for you.

Shame it's going to burn to the ground with you inside one day.

Hi again Caranina. Are you upset because a white person's successful business affords him the luxury of lots of free time?

How is it I am "exploiting the person who does everyting for you" when I pay him very well to do the job? Surely you weren't referring to my wife...right? My wife has a job that has nothing whatsoever to do with the industry of my business.

I bet it would piss you off if I told you how much side money we were making from our side ventures of (a) restoring and selling classic stand-up arcade games and (b) restoring and selling classic motorcycles. I mean after all, how dare white people find ways to make money that isn't given to brown people.

AMIRITE
      \
      :madison:
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/10/2017 03:32 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Hi again Caranina. Are you upset because a white person's successful business affords him the luxury of lots of free time?

How is it I am "exploiting the person who does everyting for you" when I pay him very well to do the job? Surely you weren't referring to my wife...right? My wife has a job that has nothing whatsoever to do with the industry of my business.

I bet it would piss you off if I told you how much side money we were making from our side ventures of (a) restoring and selling classic stand-up arcade games and (b) restoring and selling classic motorcycles. I mean after all, how dare white people find ways to make money that isn't given to brown people.

AMIRITE
      \

why do whites like you always want to play the victim card? Always fishing for sympathy? Caranina clearly said she doesn't hate whites and has a white mom and boyfriend. Let it go, most nonwhites, in the US and Canada, don't hate whites. Stop making it about race all the time. Caranina's views on cultural appropriation (which I don't agree with) are not an attack on all whites.
    • youreallpathetic
    • Registered
    • Hit with poo!
    • 10 posts
      Posted 03/10/2017 03:38 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

AMIRITE
      \

Paying somebody well, and having them do everything that you're too useless to are very different things. Besides that, I'm "Pissed off" that you're a coward. You hide behind an anonymous username on the internet to mock people while doing nothing of value yourself.

At the end of the day, that's all you're going to be. The sad little man surrounded by people able to do something of value to carry him along.
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save   Sage/No Bump
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.