• The Caranina Chronicles -- she responds :)

• Russian hacker
    • Re: The Caranina Chronicles -- she responds :)
      Posted 03/11/2017 02:38 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      JFC OP, you spent all that energy trolling a SJW. Well done. But FFS you just kept going and going and going.

:afk:

And now this thread. It's obvious you are sorely in need of attention. So threads like this encourage you to spend more time and effort trolling people not realizing it's a joke that isn't funny anymore.

:rolleyes:

I'm still entertained and amused. :fuckyou:
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/11/2017 02:39 PM : Edited 03/11/2017 02:40 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      JFC OP, you spent all that energy trolling a SJW. Well done. But FFS you just kept going and going and going.

And now this thread. It's obvious you are sorely in need of attention. So threads like this encourage you to spend more time and effort trolling people not realizing it's a joke that isn't funny anymore.
      \
      :crybaby:

Actually it's quite funny. OP's troll was harmless. He wasn't vulgar or even rude. Just teased her about her big nose, trolling the entire group into a meltdown.

Are you one of the butthurt SJWs from the IBPOC group or the BUNZ group or one of those other private groups where they talk about and plan their attacks on yt?
      Posted 03/11/2017 02:41 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

:rolleyes:

I'm still entertained and amused. :fuckyou:

+1. The other guy is a fag.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/11/2017 02:49 PM - Hide
    • This fread delivers. :goodjob:

OP, I haven't laughed this much in a long time. :cheers:
    • Mee Kah
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/11/2017 03:14 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I cannot get over the hypocrisy of these idiots screeching about us talking about them and giving them a little harmless shit when what they do to others is so much worse.

We troll them a little and talk shit here in our sandbox, they descend on peoples' fb & yelp pages with the intent of destroying their business and livelihoods.

Can these people not understand that what we do is nowhere near as bad as what they do? Are they really so stupid they feel they have a right to cry victim while doing so much worse to others?

I hate these people so much.

We just burned their fucking clubhouse down. The group imploded and no longer exists on fb as of last night. :banana:
      Posted 03/11/2017 03:17 PM : Edited 03/11/2017 03:17 PM - Hide
    • Mee Kah posted:
      . posted:
      I cannot get over the hypocrisy of these idiots screeching about us talking about them and giving them a little harmless shit when what they do to others is so much worse.

We troll them a little and talk shit here in our sandbox, they descend on peoples' fb & yelp pages with the intent of destroying their business and livelihoods.

Can these people not understand that what we do is nowhere near as bad as what they do? Are they really so stupid they feel they have a right to cry victim while doing so much worse to others?

We just burned their fucking clubhouse down. The group imploded and no longer exists on fb as of last night. :banana:

:rofl: well I'll be damned. I just checked. So we did.

My work is done here.
      \
      :trololol:

:tyty:
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/11/2017 03:17 PM - Hide
    • Mee Kah posted:

:nelson:
    • Mee Kah
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/11/2017 03:37 PM - Hide
    • lol. posted:
      lol. posted:
      lol. posted:
      . posted:
      death2me posted:
      . posted:
      This is a suburban white girl with some great great great grandmother who is Indian, so she claims to be struggling as a brown person and attacks white people. She spends a lot of time attacking white people on facebook and has attacked several businesses, including the tea one. This may have started on reddit, but she's getting a sticky load in the mouth of her own medicine. This might teach her a lesson about how her SJW shit attacking how people make a living can come back on her. Probably not since she's also a professional victim as you can see from the fb shit and loves the attention.

Do you happen know which other businesses she attacked or any innocent people she attacked?

It was just the chai place. The triggered dramafags here are exaggerating as usual.

No, asshole, it was not just the chai place. There are several others. The thing is, they delete the threads after some time.

As just one example, check out this thread complete with screen shots http://www.f5bbs.com/bbs/uncensored/401781-itt-we-imagine-outrage-when-social-media-coordinator-caranina-peres-googles-only-name-only-find

There are others. But like I said these fuckers delete their own threads once they start experiencing backlash. Also it would appear they were able to put enough pressure on Hans and/or mods to get the original big thread deleted, which had links to and screenshots of several other examples of these fuckers shitting on other peoples' businesses.

Such is the way of the SJW.

The Caranina Chronicles -- she responds :) #1

^^^ one of the screenshots from the aforementioned thread

Basically these idiots were screeching about how a men's barber shop wasn't a "safe space" (for women) because the BARTENDERS IN A MEN'S BARBER SHOP were drinking on a fucking NEW YEARS EVE (:afk:) and not putting up with some brain-dead mentally ill cunt's bullshit.

:potd:

This is exactly why we burned her shit down. They organize and harass businesses over dumb shit in their fb groups. Fuck with someone's living. Then cry when called out on it. Bully got kicked in her huge fucking nose. Tamika Rowe got shit in her giant buffalo no mouth.
    • Mee Kah
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/11/2017 03:50 PM - Hide
    • Veiny Drifter posted:
      Mee Kah posted:
      . posted:

My work is done here.
      \

Amazing work. Thank you for all of your help. They will continue to play the victim card of course but it might dawn on Caranina that her online bully and anti white shit finally caught up to her. Probably not.

She also got "like" dumped by her dude yesterday. He clearly couldn't handle her mouth or nose any longer.
      Posted 03/11/2017 03:52 PM : Edited 03/11/2017 03:54 PM - Hide
    • Mee Kah posted:
      Veiny Drifter posted:
      Mee Kah posted:
      . posted:

My work is done here.
      \

Amazing work. Thank you for all of your help. They will continue to play the victim card of course but it might dawn on Caranina that her online bully and anti white shit finally caught up to her. Probably not.

She also got "like" dumped by her dude yesterday. He clearly couldn't handle her mouth or nose any longer.

hahaha there probably never was a dude.

In my original troll she immediately mentions her boyfriend in her first response. An hour later in one of her monkey groups she's saying they broke up. My guess is the boyfriend never existed. I mean think about it.

HI. YOU HAVE A BIG NOSE.
      \

BLECH! THAT'S BECAUSE I'M NOT SINGLE! HAHAHA! YOU'RE SINGLE, BUT I'M NOT! HAHAHA! DID I TELL YOU ABOUT MY BOYFRIEND YET?
      \
      ;tfb4;

And so forth. I mean seriously the very first thing out of her in terms of a response.

I'M DESIRABLE! I HAVE A BOYFRIEND! I'M NOT SINGLE! EVERYBODY LOVES MY NOSE!
      \
      ;tfb4;

Sure thing sweetheart. We all believe you. :rolleyes:
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/11/2017 04:17 PM - Hide
    • MICHAEL GIOVANETTI, you're my fucking hero sir.

:sovietman:

Posted 03/11/2017 04:21 PM - Hide
    • Veiny Drifter posted:

In my original troll she immediately mentions her boyfriend in her first response. An hour later in one of her monkey groups she's saying they broke up. My guess is the boyfriend never existed. I mean think about it.

HI. YOU HAVE A BIG NOSE.
      \

BLECH! THAT'S BECAUSE I'M NOT SINGLE! HAHAHA! YOU'RE SINGLE, BUT I'M NOT! HAHAHA! DID I TELL YOU ABOUT MY BOYFRIEND YET?
      \
      ;tfb4;

And so forth. I mean seriously the very first thing out of her in terms of a response.

\
      ;tfb4;

:lol:
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/11/2017 04:28 PM - Hide
    • lol. posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      youreallpathetic posted:
      And you people wonder why people don't like America.

Christ, get out of your parent's basement and do something with your lives before a long needed ethnic cleansing of whites goes down.

Caranina does have a good point. The OP is a sad lonely life loser who has nothing better to do than obsess over, stalk, and harass random women on social media. Like Caranina said, if the OP had a job, girlfriend, friends, social life, hobbies etc. he wouldn't be wasting his time sending her messages on Facebook and then posting here about her.

Now before the OP starts behaving like a paranoid loser and accuses me of being Caranina, I will state this, we all meet people we don't like in real life. People who we disagree with and people who make us annoyed and angry. The healthy response to meeting such people is ignoring them and going about your life. The sad pathetic unhealthy response is what the OP is doing right now. I pity him.
      \
      :whiteknight2:

OP here. I'm married and I own my own successful small business. To be honest, I don't have shit to do most of the time because I have a manager who basically runs the whole thing for me. So here I am every day.

I trolled her for the entertainment of you fine folks and myself. But go ahead and whiteknight for the angry white playing brown benosed one who makes a hobby of shitting on white businesses, surely you'll rack up enough SJW points that might enable you to eventually be allowed to buy coffee for one of them.

First rule in tr0lling is not having to justify your actions and explain your life when called out. OP fails.
      \
      ;yuofag;

:rolleyes: my guess is OP was trolling with this response as well.

Source: am OP. Was trolling. Fuck you. :pimp:

:mittens:

Advanced class trolling. :rockon:
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/11/2017 04:47 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      We just filed a notice with the hacker group anonymous. They will be coming by and Doxxing your ass soon. I hope your server is encrypted.

You realize that Anonymous hackers hang out here right? :lol:

:mittens:

You can spin it around to play the victim but anonymous well aware of this and knows full well that justice was served here. Cuntnina and company attacked and tried to destroy small businesses. This is why your clubhouse was burned down. Thank her, Meka and the rest of your entitled, privileged SJW friends for all they've done.

This is fucking hysterical. They make their own punchlines! :lmao:
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/11/2017 04:49 PM - Hide
    • Veiny Drifter posted:
      Mee Kah posted:
      Veiny Drifter posted:
      Mee Kah posted:
      . posted:

My work is done here.
      \

HI. YOU HAVE A BIG NOSE.
      \

\
      ;tfb4;

\
      ;tfb4;

Amazing work :notworthy:

Can one of you tards do a Caranina emote? We earned this one. Please.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/11/2017 04:54 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

:jewess: :jewess2: <=== I THOUGHT WE ALREADY HAD TWO :snicker:
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/11/2017 05:31 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

:jewess: :jewess2: <=== I THOUGHT WE ALREADY HAD TWO :snicker:

:lol:

We need specific SJW or SJWjoo
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/11/2017 08:04 PM - Hide
    • Why are there so many streetshitters in that SJW Facebook group?

And why are shitskins in general so easy to troll?
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/11/2017 08:16 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

Well it all goes back to "snowflakes." I mean on one hand you have the fact that most shitskins tend to not be so bright, sorry it's true, but with young ones -- like the Caranina and her cohorts -- there's the added dimension of these people being part of the "special snowflake" / "participate trophy" generation.

They have yet to learn that (a) they can be wrong, (b) many people will not agree with them, and (c) they will occasionally need to make concessions. Raise that by a factor of the jew media and jew scholastic systems constantly feeding them the messages that (1) they are victims and (2) white people are evil and, well, you get what we saw in these last few SJW / Caranina threads.

Most of these idiots are still in that delusional "I can do no wrong" but they are starting to experience adulthood and see that they can in fact do wrong. They can be broken. A few experiences like what we've served them in the last couple months, and they might grow up to realize the world is a big place full of people with differing views etc.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/11/2017 09:21 PM - Hide
    • Her facebook is fucking gone. Not on lockdown but gone. She has no idea who I am so couldn't have blocked me, she must have shut that bitch down.
    • Russian hacker
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/11/2017 11:37 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

Well it all goes back to "snowflakes." I mean on one hand you have the fact that most shitskins tend to not be so bright, sorry it's true, but with young ones -- like the Caranina and her cohorts -- there's the added dimension of these people being part of the "special snowflake" / "participate trophy" generation.

They have yet to learn that (a) they can be wrong, (b) many people will not agree with them, and (c) they will occasionally need to make concessions. Raise that by a factor of the jew media and jew scholastic systems constantly feeding them the messages that (1) they are victims and (2) white people are evil and, well, you get what we saw in these last few SJW / Caranina threads.

Most of these idiots are still in that delusional "I can do no wrong" but they are starting to experience adulthood and see that they can in fact do wrong. They can be broken. A few experiences like what we've served them in the last couple months, and they might grow up to realize the world is a big place full of people with differing views etc.

:potd: X infinity
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.