• The Caranina Chronicles -- she responds :)

• Russian hacker
    • Re: The Caranina Chronicles -- she responds :)
      Posted 03/11/2017 11:52 PM - Hide
    • Hockey Goon posted:
      I've only been hanging out here for about 3 months or so, but hands down this is the best thread so far.

Great job, op.
      how did you find this board?
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Russian hacker
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/12/2017 11:32 AM : Edited 03/12/2017 11:32 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      What's so interesting about this chick? Her retorts are pretty unimaginative. She seems like a boring target for trolling.

Correct. The reason she became a target for trolling is because she is part of a group that manufactures outrage against white companies and then descends on the companies' fb & yelp pages like locusts with the intention of destroying those business & the owners' livelihoods.

Two biggies (there are more) recently were one tea company ("Chaiwala") owned and operated by white people which she attacked for cultural appropriation because how dare white people sell chai tea. Another one was a men's barber shop which she was part of an attack on because they didn't cater to and provide for some basket case mentally ill woman on New Year's eve. Etc.

There were other threads going her but she and other members of her group of monkeys screeched loudly enough to get them removed. The other threads showed much more of the bullshit this person is responsible.

Trust me she deserves to be trolled. She and others in her group attack other businesses (white only of course) but they themselves run like little bitches when someone brings the fight to them.

Posters from here infiltrated their 1800+ member forum where they coordinate and talk about these attacks, and because of this they chose to shut down the whole forum. All the while playing the victim cards and screeching about the "hate crimes" and "bullying" that were being committed against them :rolleyes:.

The whole group is (or was ;ulol;) a bunch of twats who brought this shit on themselves and deserve everything they get.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/12/2017 11:35 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Correct. The reason she became a target for trolling is because she is part of a group that manufactures outrage against white companies and then descends on the companies' fb & yelp pages like locusts with the intention of destroying those business & the owners' livelihoods.

Two biggies (there are more) recently were one tea company ("Chaiwala") owned and operated by white people which she attacked for cultural appropriation because how dare white people sell chai tea. Another one was a men's barber shop which she was part of an attack on because they didn't cater to and provide for some basket case mentally ill woman on New Year's eve. Etc.

There were other threads going her but she and other members of her group of monkeys screeched loudly enough to get them removed. The other threads showed much more of the bullshit this person is responsible.

Trust me she deserves to be trolled. She and others in her group attack other businesses (white only of course) but they themselves run like little bitches when someone brings the fight to them.

Posters from here infiltrated their 1800+ member forum where they coordinate and talk about these attacks, and because of this they chose to shut down the whole forum. All the while playing the victim cards and screeching about the "hate crimes" and "bullying" that were being committed against them :rolleyes:.

The whole group is (or was ;ulol;) a bunch of twats who brought this shit on themselves and deserve everything they get.

She persuaded Hans and the mods to delete threads here? :stunned:

I knew about the chai tea and barber shop incidents. I agree that she deserves to be run off the Internet for that. All I'm saying is, she seems too dumb to be a worthy adversary in a flame war.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/12/2017 11:39 AM : Edited 03/12/2017 11:43 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      She persuaded Hans and the mods to delete threads here?
      :stunned:

Yes. She and her little group of butthurt victim-monkeys are screechy little cunts who complain complain complain but will not engage. They run back to cry about it in their safe spaces. The person(s) ITT pretending to be her are quite likely just trolls here. But of course behind the scenes, out of view from us, they're screeching at Hans and Mod(s). This thread too will likely disappear soon, sadly, even though there isn't a single inappropriate thing in it.

. posted:
      I knew about the chai tea and barber shop incidents. I agree that she deserves to be run off the Internet for that. All I'm saying is, she seems too dumb to be a worthy adversary in a flame war.

She behaves completely differently if she thinks she has an advantage. She is an aggressive, cocky little cunt in her attacks on others. But when being attacked she is very meek and mild. This isn't so much a "flame war" as it is just trolling a dumb twat, and the fact that we basically got them to pull the plug on their own 1800 member group just by teasing her a bout her big huge unattractive jew nose. Well...;ulol;
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/12/2017 11:42 AM - Hide
    • Has anyone worked up the nerve to run up to her and punch her in her big honkin' Jew nose yet?

;lolol;
    • Russian hacker
    • Russian hacker
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/12/2017 02:18 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      also they are posting in what they think is a private fb group. but what they dont know is there is an exploit in fb where you can add someone to a private group and then they can leave the group and still read what is going on there. not gonna reveal how you do that but it is easy to infiltrate these secret groups. have someone add you in the middle of the night, unjoin and then use the exploit to keep accessing :evil:

follow-function
      Posted 03/12/2017 03:22 PM - Hide
    • One star review for Chaiwallah -- their bathrooms are lacking toilet paper! Staff became truculent when I asked for help with the matter. FIRE THEM ALL!!
      \
      The Caranina Chronicles -- she responds :) #1
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/12/2017 03:25 PM - Hide
    • EightyOne posted:
      One star review for Chaiwallah -- their bathrooms are lacking toilet paper! Staff became truculent when I asked for help with the matter. FIRE THEM ALL!!
      \
      The Caranina Chronicles -- she responds :) #1

;ulol; he has bigger boobs than my wife
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/12/2017 06:35 PM - Hide
    • Can one of you tards do a Caranina emote?
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/12/2017 06:37 PM : Edited 03/12/2017 06:37 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Can one of you tards do a Caranina emote?

YOOHOO :wave:
      \
      :jewess:
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/12/2017 07:08 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      Can one of you tards do a Caranina emote?

YOOHOO :wave:
      \
      :jewess:

No we need more specific. SJWJOO
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/12/2017 07:26 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Gpile posted:
      Uh oh guys she is serious she has the cyber police on us and is probably back trackng our ip addresses.

:oldlol:

Yeah, just like Jerry last year.

She's in Canada. This board is in the USA. First Amendment. If DMCA requests are being honored there's nothing else she can do.

People like her can dish it out, but they can't take it. Fucking snowflakes.

First Amendment doesn't apply to private message boards tard. If Hans wants this thread to disappear, it's gone.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/12/2017 07:27 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      ;ulol; he has bigger boobs than my wife
      i feel sorry for both of you
    • Disgusted and Embarrassed
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/12/2017 08:53 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      That's the type of woman that wants to be degraded. She wants you to fuck her hard and holding her down and spitting in her face. I bet she loves to have a hard dick rammed up her ass while telling her what a dirty fucking slut she is. once you've shot your load in her face, don't forget to piss on her and tell what a whore she is.

What the fuck? You actually sat there on your computer and wrote this and thought "this is good and funny thing to post." Are you sick? The First Amendment doesn't protect you from saying shit like this. You all need to brush up on your history, human rights, sociology, and political sciences.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/12/2017 08:54 PM - Hide
    • Disgusted and Embarrassed posted:
      . posted:
      That's the type of woman that wants to be degraded. She wants you to fuck her hard and holding her down and spitting in her face. I bet she loves to have a hard dick rammed up her ass while telling her what a dirty fucking slut she is. once you've shot your load in her face, don't forget to piss on her and tell what a whore she is.

What the fuck? You actually sat there on your computer and wrote this and thought "this is good and funny thing to post." Are you sick? The First Amendment doesn't protect you from saying shit like this. You all need to brush up on your history, human rights, sociology, and political sciences.

She wants me to poop in her mouth.
    • Disgusted and Embarrassed
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/12/2017 08:56 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Disgusted and Embarrassed posted:
      . posted:

Did she ask? Or are you just volunteering your services to a picture because you can't actually meet someone in real life?
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/12/2017 08:56 PM - Hide
      . posted:
      . posted:

Did she ask? Or are you just volunteering your services to a picture because you can't actually meet someone in real life?

She begged, actually. Offered to pay my travel expenses.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/12/2017 08:59 PM - Hide

Come on baby. You know that's exactly what you want. Now be a good little slut and show daddy your tits.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/12/2017 08:59 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

She begged, actually. Offered to pay my travel expenses.

LOL, I read this whole thread and since you can't personally message someone, I'm afraid your retort is not only weak, but wrong.
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.