• The Caranina Chronicles -- she responds :)

• Deplorable F*ck-up
    • Re: The Caranina Chronicles -- she responds :)
      Posted 03/12/2017 11:20 PM : Edited 03/12/2017 11:30 PM - Hide
    • Disgusted and Embarrassed posted:
      ... as someone who has a "big" nose, you get over it once you reach grade 3. When you have distinct features, you tend to learn to laugh at yourself and come up with things so that when others do, you're not affected ...

No you don't, Caranina. By the third grade, you're only just starting to settle in to a childhood of trauma because of that giant huge dick sticking out of the middle of your face.

You see by third grade, kids are just learning how to be mean. Kids are just learning how to tease and hurt each other. Oh no, Caranina, by the third grade you were just starting to resent that huge dick sticking out of the middle of your face, because you were just starting to get the teasing and shit you'd be given over it in the 4th grade, 5th grade, 6th grade, 7th grade, 8th grade, 9th grade, 10th grade, 11th grade, and 12th grade.

And god for your sake I hope you didn't try and get into a sorority, because at that point you would've been fed the giant heaping triple-serving of a shit sandwich (about your giant unattractive jew nose) that may very well have broken you down for good.

Don't try and pull any of that crap over us here, Caranina. Most of us were the mean kids back in school. We know better than anybody how this shit works.

:evil:
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Highly Deplorable
      Posted 03/12/2017 11:20 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      hey fellas

she thinks we get mad easily

:lmao:

this one has only ever dealt with trolls who-like herself-are children.

How do we know this is her posting?

It's either Caranina or one of her ugly brown girlfriends.

My guess is that fat nigger tranny chick with the dorky white cuck boyfriend.

Ever notice how she never had guys "fighting" for her and it was always one of about six or seven ugly loudmouth brown monkey "girls"?

Because any man with half a brain knew to :escape: well away from her toxic ;tfb4; bullshit long ago, so now she's all alone with her fellow bitter man-hating ugly girlfriends.

Also kinda why how all but only two or three of the dozens and dozens of profiles in her FB profile were pictures of HER ALONE with nobody else. I.e. no friends, no boyfriend, etc. Just her and her giant jew nose, all alone.

Why did you edit your reply? :confused:

Typo. I'm sorry I forgot to clear my edit with you and your gigantic nose first.

Did you just own me? :cry:
    • Disgusted and Embarrassed
    • Deplorable Ramen Flavor
      Posted 03/12/2017 11:20 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      dolphin posted:
      . posted:
      Free speech doesn't mean threatening someone. That's what a lot of people don't get. Also, and not to be rude, I really don't care what people on the internet think of me - whether I got owned or not - because it's the internet. I have a life, these guys don't. They think I'm Caranina or one of her friends because I'm sticking up for her... You know how sad that is? Anyway, If I got "owned" or whatever, I don't care. Someone has to stand up to cunts.

I'm with you. Abuse is abuse. Be it bodily harm or inflicting verbal emotional insult on someone relentlessly and invading their life, and disrupting their livelihood. That is wrong.

Caranina (if that's really you), you really do need to address this issue. You could jeopardize people's livelihoods by attacking their business on moralistic grounds. Honest, ordinary people who are just trying to make a living and don't deserve to be attacked by those who don't like they way they do it. Is "cultural appropriation" really so egregious that you feel justified in ruining someone's life over it? If so, you're no better than the trolls who think you deserve to be raped. Since you obviously are able to feel moral outrage, are you able to understand why people are outraged by what you did? Or do you lack empathy yourself?

I'm not Caranina LOL. She posted with her identity. One bad review of a place doesn't mean that she deserved rape threats. Also, that place had a 1/5 star rating. She was not responsible for its downfall.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/12/2017 11:21 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      There has never been unrestricted free speech in the history of mankind. It's a fallacy.

Name the time and place where you free speech existed. TIA.

Post regged, death2me. Better yet, die in a fire.

I wish I would die in a fire. :sadwave:

Jesus Christ, do you need someone to light the fire and stoke it while you hop on?

Yes. Will you help me?
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/12/2017 11:22 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      hey fellas

she thinks we get mad easily

:lmao:

this one has only ever dealt with trolls who-like herself-are children.

How do we know this is her posting?

Ever notice how she never had guys "fighting" for her and it was always one of about six or seven ugly loudmouth brown monkey "girls"?

Because any man with half a brain knew to :escape: well away from her toxic ;tfb4; bullshit long ago, so now she's all alone with her fellow bitter man-hating ugly girlfriends.

Also kinda why how all but only two or three of the dozens and dozens of profiles in her FB profile were pictures of HER ALONE with nobody else. I.e. no friends, no boyfriend, etc. Just her and her giant jew nose, all alone.

Wow dude, you need a better hobby.

;upset;

:snicker:
    • I'm Deplorable
      Which is the saddest part. It's like they've never had a real friend in life or like they were all raised by mountain goats. Half the people who have joined are still talking about her nose and as someone who has a "big" nose, you get over it once you reach grade 3. When you have distinct features, you tend to learn to laugh at yourself and come up with things so that when others do, you're not affected. They're calling her Jewish - Jews aren't white - but are mad because she's a white girl? I'm not even making sense, because this thread isn't making sense.

The threads here seldom make sense. :lol:

Most of the people here have lived full lives, had friends and family, been there done that, and in the end concluded that all of that is more hassle than it's worth. They just want to bullshit around and have a few laughs with no repercussions. Calling them names and pointing out their shortcomings will not change their behavior. They've basically reached the point where they don't give a fuck anymore.
    • I'm Deplorable
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      I'm not contesting the accuracy. I just am amazed that you are this intimately familiar with all these randoms and their posting habits.

It's all good though. I just wish I had the free time you do to fuck around on the interwebs. :sad:

You sound ugly and brown. And very fucking stupid.

And you sound upset.

Did I hurt your feelings?
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/12/2017 11:23 PM - Hide
    • dolphin posted:
      . posted:
      Free speech doesn't mean threatening someone. That's what a lot of people don't get. Also, and not to be rude, I really don't care what people on the internet think of me - whether I got owned or not - because it's the internet. I have a life, these guys don't. They think I'm Caranina or one of her friends because I'm sticking up for her... You know how sad that is? Anyway, If I got "owned" or whatever, I don't care. Someone has to stand up to cunts.

I'm with you. Abuse is abuse. Be it bodily harm or inflicting verbal emotional insult on someone relentlessly and invading their life, and disrupting their livelihood. That is wrong.

Exactly! But "the first amendment?!?!" crew is so adamant about it, they've decided to go blind to all logic.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/12/2017 11:24 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

who spends time on the internet raging and writing nonsense like this? what happened to the "night krew"?

Here's my new archetype of the F169-poster.

34 years old. lives in the greater Phoenix area. Had 2-4 sexual partners in his life. Works in IT. Does not own a mac. Does not ski. Net worth 38K.

:rofl:

Yes I too thought it was funny how far off our genius was here with the "archetype."
      \
      ;tears4;
    • I'm Deplorable
      . posted:
      dolphin posted:
      . posted:

Caranina (if that's really you), you really do need to address this issue. You could jeopardize people's livelihoods by attacking their business on moralistic grounds. Honest, ordinary people who are just trying to make a living and don't deserve to be attacked by those who don't like they way they do it. Is "cultural appropriation" really so egregious that you feel justified in ruining someone's life over it? If so, you're no better than the trolls who think you deserve to be raped. Since you obviously are able to feel moral outrage, are you able to understand why people are outraged by what you did? Or do you lack empathy yourself?

I'm not Caranina LOL. She posted with her identity. One bad review of a place doesn't mean that she deserved rape threats. Also, that place had a 1/5 star rating. She was not responsible for its downfall.

How many times do we have to ask you for a link to and/or copy/paste of these "rape threats" you claim we made before you come out and admit there were no rape threats?

We've been calling you out on this for at least the last two or three pages, but yet you have provided squat. Don't think for a moment we haven't noticed this.
    • I'm Deplorable
      One bad review of a place doesn't mean that she deserved rape threats.

I still haven't seen any of these alleged 'threats' that some of you keep screeching about. Can you point some out? :wtf:
    • I'm Deplorable

These lunatics don't get riled up over "one bad review." It takes a pretty severe offense to provoke multiple threads attacking one person. There's obviously more to the story than you're telling me.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/12/2017 11:25 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      And you sound upset.

Are you triggered again brownie?
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/12/2017 11:26 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Disgusted and Embarrassed posted:

These lunatics don't get riled up over "one bad review." It takes a pretty severe offense to provoke multiple threads attacking one person. There's obviously more to the story than you're telling me.

No it doesn't. I'm a woman, simply breathing will get assholes riling. Trust me.
    • The real Caranina Peres.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/12/2017 11:26 PM - Hide
    • But wont someone please poop in my mouth just once? I've always wanted to give that a try.

My friend Meka told me to put some vicks under my nose the first time until I get used to the smell and taste, do you think that's good advice?
    • dolphin
    • Yippee ki-yay, motherfucker!
    • +11
    • 1212 posts
    • 105 topics
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/12/2017 11:27 PM : Edited 03/12/2017 11:27 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      One bad review of a place doesn't mean that she deserved rape threats.

I still haven't seen any of these alleged 'threats' that some of you keep screeching about. Can you point some out? :wtf:

:crickets: BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT
      \
      :jewess2:
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/12/2017 11:28 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I'm a woman,

What an insulting, vile, sexist thing to say!
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/12/2017 11:28 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

No it doesn't. I'm a woman, simply breathing will get assholes riling. Trust me.

Most threads that attack women don't get this much attention. Only threads where a lot of the tards agree the woman has done something particularly vile.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/12/2017 11:29 PM - Hide
    • dolphin posted:
      . posted:
      Exactly! But "the first amendment?!?!" crew is so adamant about it, they've decided to go blind to all logic.

I don't think anyone here has crossed that line.

What exactly is "that line"? In my opinion, they've passed it a long time ago. It's disgusting the things they've said. First Amendment or not, it's not okay and in Canada, is illegal.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/12/2017 11:30 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      And you sound upset.

Are you triggered again brownie?
      \
      :manlet:

Nope. Reread my post. I said it was all good and somehow that upset you.

Perhaps you should lighten up? :smile:
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/12/2017 11:31 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      ... as someone who has a "big" nose, you get over it once you reach grade 3. When you have distinct features, you tend to learn to laugh at yourself and come up with things so that when others do, you're not affected ...

No you don't, Caranina. By the third grade, you're only just starting to settle in to a childhood of trauma because of that giant huge dick sticking out of the middle of your face.

You see by third grade, kids are just learning how to be mean. Kids are just learning how to tease and hurt each other. Oh no, Caranina, by the third grade you were just starting to resent that huge dick sticking out of the middle of your face, because you were just starting to get the teasing and shit you'd be given over it in the 4th grade, 5th grade, 6th grade, 7th grade, 8th grade, 9th grade, 10th grade, 11th grade, and 12th grade.

And god for your sake I hope you didn't try and get into a sorority, because at that point you would've been fed the giant heaping triple-serving of a shit sandwich (about your giant unattractive jew nose) that may very well have broken you down for good.

Don't try and pull any of that crap over us here, Caranina. Most of us were the mean kids back in school. We know better than anybody how this shit works.

:evil:

:potd:
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/12/2017 11:31 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Nope. Reread my post. I said it was all good and somehow that upset you.

Perhaps you should lighten up?
      \
      :afk:

Perhaps you should call the suicide hotline and get put on hold.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/12/2017 11:32 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      What exactly is "that line"? In my opinion, they've passed it a long time ago. It's disgusting the things they've said. First Amendment or not, it's not okay and in Canada, is illegal.

This board isn't hosted in Canada. Everything here that the mods don't delete or ban is legal in the US.

That said, I'd be happy to out a few Canuck posters here who are breaking the law in their own country. They're smarmy leftist douchebags we don't want around here anyway. :lol:
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/12/2017 11:32 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

:rolleyes: exactly the sort of thing a :dimbulb: guy might say as he attempts to maintain the facade that he is in fact a female.
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save   Sage/No Bump
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.