• The Caranina Chronicles -- she responds :)

• 7th Grade Insult
    • Russian hacker
    • Re: The Caranina Chronicles -- she responds :)
      Posted 03/12/2017 11:33 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      Nope. Reread my post. I said it was all good and somehow that upset you.

Perhaps you should lighten up?
      \
      :afk:

Perhaps you should call the suicide hotline and get put on hold.

Wow. That was clever. Did you come up with that all by yourself? :tu:
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/12/2017 11:34 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      Disgusted and Embarrassed posted:
      I'm not Caranina LOL. She posted with her identity. One bad review of a place doesn't mean that she deserved rape threats. Also, that place had a 1/5 star rating. She was not responsible for its downfall.

These lunatics don't get riled up over "one bad review." It takes a pretty severe offense to provoke multiple threads attacking one person. There's obviously more to the story than you're telling me.

No it doesn't. I'm a woman, simply breathing will get assholes riling. Trust me.

Most threads that attack women don't get this much attention. Only threads where a lot of the tards agree the woman has done something particularly vile.

Sure... Anyway, I'm off to bed because I have better things to do than to argue (or in this case discuss) things that are vile and have crossed the line. This conversation has been going on since Feb 22, you can look up Caranina Peres on this page and see how pathetic these guys are. It's not even trolling anymore, they have no lives and have really taken to the internet to make themselves feel good. I don't care if they're successful or have families, what they've done will come back to them; karma is real and they'll get their own.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/12/2017 11:35 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      What exactly is "that line"? In my opinion, they've passed it a long time ago. It's disgusting the things they've said. First Amendment or not, it's not okay and in Canada, is illegal.

This board isn't hosted in Canada. Everything here that the mods don't delete or ban is legal in the US.

That said, I'd be happy to out a few Canuck posters here who are breaking the law in their own country. They're smarmy leftist douchebags we don't want around here anyway. :lol:

Yes, let's censor the the unpopular speech we don't like.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/12/2017 11:37 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Sure... Anyway, I'm off to bed because I have better things to do than to argue (or in this case discuss) things that are vile and have crossed the line. This conversation has been going on since Feb 22, you can look up Caranina Peres on this page and see how pathetic these guys are. It's not even trolling anymore, they have no lives and have really taken to the internet to make themselves feel good. I don't care if they're successful or have families, what they've done will come back to them; karma is real and they'll get their own.

Just be sure to apply that same reasoning before you go attacking people in real life for "cultural appropriation" or "patriarchal oppression" or any of the other inane nonsense you refuse to address when confronted. And don't try to weasel out by saying "I'm not her" again. :rolleyes:
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/12/2017 11:37 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      karma is real

:lmao:

No it isn't. Moron.

You called me a moron! :cry:
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/12/2017 11:38 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Boy do you suck at this. But that is to be expected of someone who thinks "does not own a mac" is a bad thing.

You know who thinks "does not own a mac" is a bad thing? The same type of person who thinks "34 years old" is a bad thing. I.e. millenial snowflakes whose greatest achievement so far in life is to put a shiny new macbook on Mom & Dad's credit card so they can have something to show off while they sit in the coffee shop pretending to have friends they're talking to on facebook.

I knew i'd get it right about the mac! btw...34yo is young. i'm one of the chattering classes, i guess.....(been listening to gorka). i live in manhattan. i have a second home 2 hours away. wife and i have been making around 500K/year for the past 5 years.

I hate Facebook. I mean...its ok for a one-off use here and there. But I absolutely cannot bear to see college friends and exes conduct a social life online.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/12/2017 11:38 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      What exactly is "that line"? In my opinion, they've passed it a long time ago. It's disgusting the things they've said. First Amendment or not, it's not okay and in Canada, is illegal.

This board isn't hosted in Canada. Everything here that the mods don't delete or ban is legal in the US.

That said, I'd be happy to out a few Canuck posters here who are breaking the law in their own country. They're smarmy leftist douchebags we don't want around here anyway. :lol:

I really would like to see death2me achieve his dream. :shrug:
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/12/2017 11:42 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

I really would like to see death2me achieve his dream. :shrug:

It's ok.
      You have been trolled by one of the best.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/12/2017 11:44 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

What censorship? Your own fucking government has already banned it, moron. How does reporting a crime constitute censorship in your world, exactly?

:ayrts:
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/12/2017 11:45 PM : Edited 03/12/2017 11:45 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      i live in manhattan. i have a second home 2 hours away. wife and i have been making around 500K/year for the past 5 years.

The Caranina Chronicles -- she responds :) #1

Ever notice how these guys who claim to make sizeable incomes never say what they do? It's always to the

BUT BUT BUT I MAKE FIVE BILLION DOLLARS AN HOUR! I MEAN TEN BILLION! OH AND SO DOES MY WIFE! WHO IS A SOOPERMODEL BY THE WAY FOR YOUR INFORMATION
      \
      ;tardboogie;

They have no idea how to troll.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/12/2017 11:45 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

Look, no one here is going to someone's business place of employment and harassing them. Are they?
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/12/2017 11:46 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      i live in manhattan. i have a second home 2 hours away. wife and i have been making around 500K/year for the past 5 years.

Ever notice how these guys who claim to make sizeable incomes never say what they do? It's always to the

BUT BUT BUT I MAKE FIVE BILLION DOLLARS AN HOUR! I MEAN TEN BILLION! OH AND SO DOES MY WIFE! WHO IS A SOOPERMODEL BY THE WAY FOR YOUR INFORMATION
      \
      ;tardboogie;

hey maybe it's pud? :snicker:
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/12/2017 11:46 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

\
      ;tardboogie;

What does any of that have to do with the topic? :wtf:
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/12/2017 11:47 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

What censorship? Your own fucking government has already banned it, moron. How does reporting a crime constitute censorship in your world, exactly?

:ayrts:

Settle down child. You're getting upset again.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/12/2017 11:48 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

:orly:

I've been one of the few calm and rational ones in this whole thread, genius.
    • Caranina Peres.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/12/2017 11:50 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

Ahem. I believe I've been the calmest. I've been quietly waiting over here for someone to take me up and accept my request that they poop in my mouth, and so far not a single response.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/12/2017 11:51 PM - Hide
    • dolphin posted:
      Look, no one here is going to someone's business place of employment and harassing them. Are they?

It's just astounding that these SJW types are incapable of drawing analogies between their own behavior and that of the people they accuse. Liberalism truly is a mental disorder.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/12/2017 11:53 PM - Hide
    • Caranina Peres. posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

Ahem. I believe I've been the calmest. I've been quietly waiting over here for someone to take me up and accept my request that they poop in my mouth, and so far not a single response.

Go to bed. I'll shit in your mouth tomorrow.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/12/2017 11:54 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      dolphin posted:

It's just astounding that these SJW types are incapable of drawing analogies between their own behavior and that of the people they accuse. Liberalism truly is a mental disorder.

Both sides are retarded and brimming with hypocrisy. It ain't just the libfags.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/12/2017 11:57 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      dolphin posted:

Probably true, but how many typical right wingers go out of their way looking for things to be offended by and ruin strangers' lives over?
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/12/2017 11:57 PM : Edited 03/12/2017 11:57 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      dolphin posted:

This thread exists because a certain SJW libfag and her group of cronies made a pastime of descending on the FB & yelp pages of white businesses after manufacturing some sort of "slight" and actively seeking the destruction of their businesses and ultimately their livelihoods.

So we sought the libfags out and gave them a little taste of their own shit.

Where's the hypocrisy?
      Posted 03/12/2017 11:57 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

They aren't liberals. They are far out extremists who deny reality just like all extremists do.

Us people in the middle should unite. Quit fighting about the extreme left and extreme right. Us moderate middles represent most. Fuck those political parties who cater to the extreme!
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.