• The Caranina Chronicles -- she responds :)

• Unregistered coward
    • Re: The Caranina Chronicles -- she responds :)
      Posted 03/12/2017 11:57 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      dolphin posted:
      Look, no one here is going to someone's business place of employment and harassing them. Are they?

It's just astounding that these SJW types are incapable of drawing analogies between their own behavior and that of the people they accuse. Liberalism truly is a mental disorder.

Both sides are retarded and brimming with hypocrisy. It ain't just the libfags.

Probably true, but how many typical right wingers go out of their way looking for things to be offended by and ruin strangers' lives over?
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/13/2017 12:00 AM - Hide
    • dolphin posted:
      . posted:
      It's just astounding that these SJW types are incapable of drawing analogies between their own behavior and that of the people they accuse. Liberalism truly is a mental disorder.

They aren't liberals. They are far out extremists who deny reality just like all extremists do.

Us people in the middle should unite. Quit fighting about the extreme left and extreme right. Us moderate middles represent most. Fuck those political parties who cater to the extreme!

I'm with you there. But civilized people have to take a stand against malicious SJW activities regardless of our beliefs. I mean society can't function properly with maniacs wreaking havoc every chance they get.
      Posted 03/13/2017 12:04 AM : Edited 03/13/2017 12:09 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I'm with you there. But civilized people have to take a stand against malicious SJW activities regardless of our beliefs. I mean society can't function properly with maniacs wreaking havoc every chance they get.

Civil people can be civil and that is a stand.

Think about it.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/13/2017 12:05 AM - Hide
    • SJW terrorism is mob justice, plain and simple. If you think mob justice is right, then you consent to have it meted out to you. Ergo, if the mob decides you deserve to be raped, then by your own logic they are right.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/13/2017 12:05 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Probably true, but how many typical right wingers go out of their way looking for things to be offended by and ruin strangers' lives over?

People get offended all the time. They don't need to go too far out of the way.

Millions of em. Trump rally? Trump vote? They were offended by Barry. By Crooked Hillary. By SJWS. By Musims. Many Many Many of those people were certainly offended by lots of things. And the consequences (not the people themselves) are ruining many strangers lives (Dreamers, the LGBT community, people in despair about the seeming disregard for truth)
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/13/2017 12:07 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      The Caranina Chronicles -- she responds :) #1

Ever notice how these guys who claim to make sizeable incomes never say what they do? It's always to the

BUT BUT BUT I MAKE FIVE BILLION DOLLARS AN HOUR! I MEAN TEN BILLION! OH AND SO DOES MY WIFE! WHO IS A SOOPERMODEL BY THE WAY FOR YOUR INFORMATION
      \
      ;tardboogie;

They have no idea how to troll.

I'm a creative director (art side). My wife is a copywriter.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/13/2017 12:08 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

Millions of em. Trump rally? Trump vote? They were offended by Barry. By Crooked Hillary. By SJWS. By Musims. Many Many Many of those people were certainly offended by lots of things. And the consequences (not the people themselves) are ruining many strangers lives (Dreamers, the LGBT community, people in despair about the seeming disregard for truth)

Oh please. Now you're going to argue that voting in a different leader because you don't like the direction the country is headed is the same as committing a terrorist act against innocent bystanders?

:facepalm:
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/13/2017 12:13 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Oh please. Now you're going to argue that voting in a different leader because you don't like the direction the country is headed is the same as committing a terrorist act against innocent bystanders?

i didn't say that. i equivocated the ruination that is being done to these businesses to the ruination being visited on certain marginalizaed people under trump (some of who you may think deserve it).

i did not say terrorist act.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/13/2017 12:17 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

Terrorist act!
      \
      ;tears4;

Settle down drama boi.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/13/2017 12:17 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

i didn't say that. i equivocated the ruination that is being done to these businesses to the ruination being visited on certain marginalizaed people under trump (some of who you may think deserve it).

i did not say terrorist act.

You're trying to equate voting in an election with SJW actions that can only be characterized as terrorism though.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/13/2017 12:28 AM - Hide
    • Disgusted and Embarrassed posted:
      . posted:
      Disgusted and Embarrassed posted:
      . posted:
      That's the type of woman that wants to be degraded. She wants you to fuck her hard and holding her down and spitting in her face. I bet she loves to have a hard dick rammed up her ass while telling her what a dirty fucking slut she is. once you've shot your load in her face, don't forget to piss on her and tell what a whore she is.

What the fuck? You actually sat there on your computer and wrote this and thought "this is good and funny thing to post." Are you sick? The First Amendment doesn't protect you from saying shit like this. You all need to brush up on your history, human rights, sociology, and political sciences.

She wants me to poop in her mouth.

Did she ask? Or are you just volunteering your services to a picture because you can't actually meet someone in real life?

I have explosive diarrhea, it will remove her tonsils.

Hopefully she'll let me paneer in her tandori oven after.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/13/2017 12:29 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      dolphin posted:
      . posted:
      Exactly! But "the first amendment?!?!" crew is so adamant about it, they've decided to go blind to all logic.

I don't think anyone here has crossed that line.

What exactly is "that line"? In my opinion, they've passed it a long time ago. It's disgusting the things they've said. First Amendment or not, it's not okay and in Canada, is illegal.

Ummm...No, no its not. Being an asshole, no matter how much you cry about it, is not illegal in Canada. If it was, you and your friends would be in jail for this shit you've pulled trying to destroy people's livelihoods.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/13/2017 12:29 AM : Edited 03/13/2017 12:30 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      You're trying to equate voting in an election with SJW actions that can only be characterized as terrorism though.

no i wasn't. i was responding to this rhetorical question: "how many typical right wingers go out of their way looking for things to be offended by and ruin strangers' lives over?"

by saying "ruin stranger's lives over" you left the mechanism (eg., their own hand, the voting booth) open to interpretation. its disingenuous for you deny that scores of 'right-wingers' wouldn't gladly ruin many a stranger's life. do i need to name the targets?
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/13/2017 12:31 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      no i wasn't. i was responding to this rhetorical question: "how many typical right wingers go out of their way looking for things to be offended by and ruin strangers' lives over?"

by saying "ruin stranger's lives over" you left the mechanism (eg., their own hand, the voting booth) open to interpretation. its disingenuous for you deny that scores of 'right-wingers' would glad ruin many a strangers life.

Name one ordinary, average schmoe of a right winger who leaves the house each day looking for someone's life to ruin.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/13/2017 12:34 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

by saying "ruin stranger's lives over" you left the mechanism (eg., their own hand, the voting booth) open to interpretation. its disingenuous for you deny that scores of 'right-wingers' would glad ruin many a strangers life.

Name one ordinary, average schmoe of a right winger who leaves the house each day looking for someone's life to ruin.

• Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/13/2017 12:36 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

;ulol;
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/13/2017 12:37 AM - Hide
    • . posted:

This is inane. The discussion concerns facebook. nobody is leaving the house. You have no sense of equanimity or scale. You are being reductive. This is how the extreme left behaves. People like Mehdi Hasan.

But i'll name one. Every single ICE agent who feels emboldened by the new administration. Whose life are they ruining? Anyone who is related to an illegal immigrant.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/13/2017 12:40 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

This is inane. The discussion concerns facebook. nobody is leaving the house. You have no sense of equanimity or scale. You are being reductive. This is how the extreme left behaves. People like Mehdi Hasan.

But i'll name one. Every single ICE agent who feels emboldened by the new administration. Whose life are they ruining? Anyone who is related to an illegal immigrant.

So ICE agents have malicious intent by merely doing their jobs? Christ.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/13/2017 12:44 AM - Hide
    • . posted:

New legalese phrase!!!! Malicious intent. You must be a nightmare to break up with.

But to answer your question, no and yes. Depends on your perspective and the judgement of history.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/13/2017 12:46 AM - Hide
    • . posted:

no. just newly emboldened over-zealous ones in the eyes of those whose lives are disrupted. but you know this.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/13/2017 12:49 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

New legalese phrase!!!! Malicious intent. You must be a nightmare to break up with.

But to answer your question, no and yes. Depends on your perspective and the judgement of history.

I imagine historians will find it peculiar that only white majority countries are required to take all comers.

If your job description is to deport illegal aliens, then that's kind of what is expected of you. Personal motives aren't all that relevant to doing what you're paid to do.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/13/2017 12:50 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      no. just newly emboldened over-zealous ones in the eyes of those whose lives are disrupted. but you know this.

Oh hey, never heard of an over-zealous law enforcement officer before. ICE must've invented that.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/13/2017 01:03 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I'm not going to waste any more time arguing with you buffoons. Either you can see the difference between mob justice and enforcing the law, or you can't. :wave:

Please don't go. :sad:
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save   Sage/No Bump
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.