• The Caranina Chronicles -- she responds :)

• Russian hacker
    • Re: The Caranina Chronicles -- she responds :)
      Posted 03/17/2017 04:12 PM : Edited 03/17/2017 04:13 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      luthien posted:
      she's got a new facebook

https://www.facebook.com/cornflakes97

:wave:

:potd::respeck:

Where'd you find that? Are you still infiltrated into one or more of her little :crybaby: private groups?

;ulol;

Even better than that. I'm friended to her :evil:

:rofl: well keep us updated. Has she had any good meltdowns lately? I like to imagine we've made quite the impression on her :smile:
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Russian hacker
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/17/2017 06:49 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      :rofl: well keep us updated. Has she had any good meltdowns lately? I like to imagine we've made quite the impression on her :smile:

nina and her friends are generally freaking out about the "mole" in her defunct group and the fb leaks. her and the sjw posse have another group going now but don't want to out that until the paranoia is at a lower level.

:snicker:

they think i'm one of them and so gonna play along for now :lol:
    • Russian hacker
    • Original Poster (OP)
      Posted 03/17/2017 06:53 PM : Edited 03/17/2017 06:54 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

nina and her friends are generally freaking out about the "mole" in her defunct group and the fb leaks. her and the sjw posse have another group going now but don't want to out that until the paranoia is at a lower level.

:snicker:

they think i'm one of them and so gonna play along for now :lol:

You are doing good work, friend. :sovietman:

Please keep us updated. I've been able to troll her into frothy meltdowns over her nose, but I haven't been able to get her to accept any friend requests or let me into any of her groups. My facebook troll accounts are all pretty obvious trolls if you look at them for longer than two seconds ;ulol;.

Please tell me they talk about us. Are they still going on about how we are committing hate crimes against them by talking about her huge nose? :snicker:
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/17/2017 06:58 PM - Hide
    • Caranina Peres hates the penus. posted:
      Yes. She wants us all to look at her ugly chicken legs and extra large jew nose :snicker:

Her feet remind me of the roadrunner cartoon birds. Only less sexy.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/17/2017 07:02 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Caranina Peres hates the penus. posted:
      Yes. She wants us all to look at her ugly chicken legs and extra large jew nose :snicker:

Her feet remind me of the roadrunner cartoon birds. Only less sexy.

MEEP MEEP
      \
      :jewess2:
    • Russian hacker
    • Russian hacker
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/18/2017 06:12 PM - Hide
    • OP is an obsessed loser who has nothing to do with chaiwala. Turns out he dated this girl and he's a jealous ex who's been obsessed since December. Enough to make multiple threads about this girl and lie about the type of job she has too. This girl didn't want to be with him so he's crying to all y'all. Such a joke. Also ibpoc zone is back up and running. Nothing was achieved except finding out The real story of OP. He says she's ugly but then he dated her and got dumped ?? Scorned ex bf syndrome who talk all of you for a boring ride
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/18/2017 06:15 PM : Edited 03/18/2017 06:16 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      OP is an obsessed loser who has nothing to do with chaiwala. Turns out he dated this girl and he's a jealous ex who's been obsessed since December. Enough to make multiple threads about this girl and lie about the type of job she has too. This girl didn't want to be with him so he's crying to all y'all. Such a joke. Also ibpoc zone is back up and running. Nothing was achieved except finding out The real story of OP. He says she's ugly but then he dated her and got dumped ?? Scorned ex bf syndrome who talk all of you for a boring ride
      \
      ;yuofag4;

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahhahhaahahahahhaha now we know you're one of the IBPOC/bunz children.

OP is a guy who runs a troll named Michael Giovanetti that has been around the redboards for years. YEARS as in plural. His main schtick is inflammatory comments in message forums and on facebook.

Posters around here are familiar with the Michael Giovanetti troll. He shows up everywhere. And now you want us to believe that the guy who runs the Michael Giovanetti troll at one point dated the benosed one and got dumped by her?

:rofl: sure we'll buy that. :dumbass2:
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/18/2017 06:18 PM - Hide
    • Things were posted on a different thread that all makes sense. Maybe there's multiple michaels ? Just like others names were used. Seems like he's taking you all for a ride. Not a coincidence he's been trying since december around the same time as when those screen shots happened. Clearly a lot of you are blocked from this thread. Interesting ... bunz is doing good work
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/18/2017 06:22 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Things were posted on a different thread that all makes sense. Maybe there's multiple michaels ? Just like others names were used. Seems like he's taking you all for a ride. Not a coincidence he's been trying since december around the same time as when those screen shots happened. Clearly a lot of you are blocked from this thread. Interesting ... bunz is doing good work

whatever you say there sweetheart. a screenshot or two would go a long way to establish you as something other than an uninformed child talking out of her ass. but we already know you'll find a reason not to provide one :rolleyes:
    • Caranina Peres hates the paenus.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/18/2017 06:23 PM : Edited 03/18/2017 06:23 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      Things were posted on a different thread that all makes sense. Maybe there's multiple michaels ? Just like others names were used. Seems like he's taking you all for a ride. Not a coincidence he's been trying since december around the same time as when those screen shots happened. Clearly a lot of you are blocked from this thread. Interesting ... bunz is doing good work

whatever you say there sweetheart. a screenshot or two would go a long way to establish you as something other than an uninformed child talking out of her ass. but we already know you'll find a reason not to provide one :rolleyes:

:pwned:
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/18/2017 06:24 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

You're wrong. This wasn't started by some spurned lover of yours :lol:

I see you're having fun speculating on FB though.

Good luck with that. :evil:
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/18/2017 06:28 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

Sorry she dumped you bro but there are other fishes in the sea and ball that.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/18/2017 06:30 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

:lol: her ex-boyfriend's name is Mike, so naturally a guy who comes along way later after-the-fact and trolls under the name of Michael (anything) has to be her ex-boyfriend. You have to remember she is (a) female (b) young and (c) very naive so things like coincidences do not exist to her yet.

From what I see on her ex-boyfriend's timeline, it also doesn't look like she was the one doing the breaking up. Imagine my surprise.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/18/2017 06:30 PM - Hide
    • Lmao and these fools still want to assume caranina or her friends are on here. YOU KEEP PROVING THE THREAD RIGHT. Too weird man. None of the ibpoc care. They bunzed that a new group was started and as a white person im embarrassed for the crazy white man. He's making us look bad. They can regroup and we're sitting here trolling and looking jealous ? Never thought I'd be embarrassed to be white
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/18/2017 06:31 PM - Hide
    • Who said the ex name was mike? That's just the troll name. Just like other troll names. Looks like you can't put 2 and 2 together
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/18/2017 06:32 PM : Edited 03/18/2017 06:35 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Lmao and these fools still want to assume caranina or her friends are on here. YOU KEEP PROVING THE THREAD RIGHT. Too weird man. None of the ibpoc care. They bunzed that a new group was started and as a white person im embarrassed for the crazy white man. He's making us look bad. They can regroup and we're sitting here trolling and looking jealous ? Never thought I'd be embarrassed to be white
      \
      ;yuofag4;

"They bunzed" :rofl: never has a more gay thing ever been said on the internet.

OOOOO! PEOPLE ARE BUNZING? WHY WASN'T I INVITED?
      \
      :gayness:
    • .huh
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/18/2017 06:32 PM - Hide
    • I know caranina personally and I can confirm she has no exes on fb. She doesn't have any exes who even have a fb account. So what timeline? Please elaborate with that? I've known her all my life so?
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/18/2017 06:33 PM : Edited 03/18/2017 06:35 PM - Hide
    • .huh posted:
      I know caranina personally and I can confirm she has no exes on fb. She doesn't have any exes who even have a fb account. So what timeline? Please elaborate with that? I've known her all my life so?

0.5/10 :troll:

nice try kid. nobody anywhere near her age could survive a day without a fb account they check every 4 minutes, certainly not someone who could tolerate a person like her enough to date her.
    • .huh
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/18/2017 06:37 PM - Hide
    • You don't even know her age. Or anyone's age. Or what they're about. Your assumptions are not interesting. Just cause you can't live without fb doesn't mean other people can't. Were young enough to work and have a life... lol
    • Russian hacker
    • . posted:

nice try kid. nobody anywhere near her age could survive a day without a fb account they check every 4 minutes, certainly not someone who could tolerate a person like her enough to date her.

:rofl:
    • Russian hacker
    • Caranina Peres hates the paenus. posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

:pwned:

notice the continued absence of a screenshot. these types screenshot fucking everything but somehow in this case cannot be bothered with it
      \
      :crickets:
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/18/2017 06:39 PM : Edited 03/18/2017 06:40 PM - Hide
    • .huh posted:
      You don't even know her age. Or anyone's age. Or what they're about. Your assumptions are not interesting. Just cause you can't live without fb doesn't mean other people can't. Were young enough to work and have a life... lol

multiple posters here are friended to her and/or some of her friends (like a certain Ms. M. Antoinnette as just one example), plus a couple are connected with her on linkedin as well as a few other places. you need to realize this is a board full of people who have been trolling -- in some cases -- longer than you've been alive.

you really are out of your league, kid. best advice: go away.
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.