• The Caranina Chronicles -- she responds :)

• Deplorable F*ck-up
    • Re: The Caranina Chronicles -- she responds :)
      Posted 03/10/2017 03:42 PM - Hide
    • youreallpathetic posted:
      . posted:
      Hi again Caranina. Are you upset because a white person's successful business affords him the luxury of lots of free time?

How is it I am "exploiting the person who does everyting for you" when I pay him very well to do the job? Surely you weren't referring to my wife...right? My wife has a job that has nothing whatsoever to do with the industry of my business.

I bet it would piss you off if I told you how much side money we were making from our side ventures of (a) restoring and selling classic stand-up arcade games and (b) restoring and selling classic motorcycles. I mean after all, how dare white people find ways to make money that isn't given to brown people.

AMIRITE
      \
      :madison:

Paying somebody well, and having them do everything that you're too useless to are very different things. Besides that, I'm "Pissed off" that you're a coward. You hide behind an anonymous username on the internet to mock people while doing nothing of value yourself.

At the end of the day, that's all you're going to be. The sad little man surrounded by people able to do something of value to carry him along.

You sound angry. Does it upset you to know that any given day during which you scrape by at minimum wage, I make on average about two thousand dollars?

Sure I'm not filthy rich, but I live pretty comfortably. Oh and I'm white. White as fuck. I bet that really pisses you off, doesn't it?
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • youreallpathetic
    • Registered
    • Hit with poo!
    • 10 posts
      Posted 03/10/2017 03:48 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      You sound angry. Does it upset you to know that any given day during which you scrape by at minimum wage, I make on average about two thousand dollars?

Sure I'm not filthy rich, but I live pretty comfortably. Oh and I'm white. White as fuck. I bet that really pisses you off, doesn't it?

Except where i'm not making minimum wage. And whoopie, you make money. Congratulations. Maybe you should buy yourself a bro truck to point out how much of a good, valuable person that doesn't.

Mm wait, nope. Nevermind, it doesn't. Because you're still a piece of shit on the internet with nothing better to do than post screenshots of people who hurt your tender white feelings so badly.

Again. Too much of a chickenshit to own your identity online.
    • Highly Deplorable
      Posted 03/10/2017 03:52 PM : Edited 03/10/2017 03:53 PM - Hide
      . posted:

Except where i'm not making minimum wage. And whoopie, you make money. Congratulations. Maybe you should buy yourself a bro truck to point out how much of a good, valuable person that doesn't.

Mm wait, nope. Nevermind, it doesn't. Because you're still a piece of shit on the internet with nothing better to do than post screenshots of people who hurt your tender white feelings so badly.

Oh but I already have a bro truck. A few, actually. You see, I buy them through my business so I can maximize the benefit of things like tax writeoffs associated with depreciation schedules and so forth. I can't expect you to understand. My favorite one is a long-bed F350 super diesel. It is a a very large truck that adds at least four inches to the size of my penis.
    • Deplorable Ramen Flavor
      Posted 03/10/2017 03:55 PM - Hide
      . posted:

Hey Caranina, quick question: when you masturbate, do you usually use your fingers or a dildo? Just wondering.
    • youreallpathetic
    • Registered
    • Hit with poo!
    • 10 posts
      Posted 03/10/2017 03:58 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Oh but I already have a bro truck. A few, actually. You see, I buy them through my business so I can maximize the benefit of things like tax writeoffs associated with depreciation schedules and so forth. I can't expect you to understand. My favorite one is a long-bed F350 super diesel. It is a a very large truck that adds at least four inches to the size of my penis.

You're so adorable, it's like you keep thinking that your money makes you matter. It doesn't. So you keep posting, and you keep pushing, hoping that one day you'll have that little victory that makes you worth something.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/10/2017 04:01 PM - Hide
      You're so adorable, it's like you keep thinking that your money makes you matter. It doesn't. So you keep posting, and you keep pushing, hoping that one day you'll have that little victory that makes you worth something.

As one of the more mild posters here, I am going to give you some advice and then leave you to your own.

Just log off and go back to wherever. You won't win against internet trolls and some of these bastards can get really nasty. I know they can piss you off to a point that you feel you have to keep going but these are strangers on the internet and you have nothing you need to prove. You can can just shut your browser and go home.

Do what you will but these assholes are like rabid pit bulls on a toddler.

Good luck.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/10/2017 04:01 PM - Hide
      . posted:

So how many dates does it usually take to get you in the sack? I'm guessing about three. Amirite?
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/10/2017 04:03 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      youreallpathetic posted:

As one of the more mild posters here, I am going to give you some advice and then leave you to your own.

Just log off and go back to wherever. You won't win against internet trolls and some of these bastards can get really nasty. I know they can piss you off to a point that you feel you have to keep going but these are strangers on the internet and you have nothing you need to prove. You can can just shut your browser and go home.

Good luck.

You forgot to remind her that she has a gigantic nose that is wholly attractive to men. Surely such an admonishment might inspire her to just leave us alone.
    • I'm Deplorable
    • Purple cooter?
    • I'm Deplorable
    • Her chat persona is nice. Wonder why she is such a thundercunt in the bunz groups?
    • youreallpathetic
    • Registered
    • Hit with poo!
    • 10 posts
    • . posted:

Good luck.

It's a real shame that he'll never be enough of a man to reveal who he is. But that's because he's the kind of guy that creams his pants before a girl even sits down for a lapdance.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/10/2017 04:04 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

I forgot to mention that I have a set of big steel truck balls on the back.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/10/2017 04:05 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      OP here. I'm married and I own my own successful small business. To be honest, I don't have shit to do most of the time because I have a manager who basically runs the whole thing for me. So here I am every day.

I trolled her for the entertainment of you fine folks and myself. But go ahead and whiteknight for the angry white playing brown benosed one who makes a hobby of shitting on white businesses, surely you'll rack up enough SJW points that might enable you to eventually be allowed to buy coffee for one of them.

OP you're doing good work. The white knight and the person pretending to be Cuntinina are the same. The Caranina pretender fucked it up by using way too many board things in her response, if you follow her fb she sounds more like a suburban 14 year old girl
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/10/2017 04:05 PM - Hide
    • wait, we can change our race to the one you identify with on a particular day/month etc? I'm going full negro and getting a full ride if that is the case.
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/10/2017 04:07 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      wait, we can change our race to the one you identify with on a particular day/month etc? I'm going full negro and getting a full ride if that is the case.

you can do it with gender, why not race?
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/10/2017 04:07 PM - Hide

:troll: -9/10

You didn't study her fb posts enough to pull this off. She doesn't use board speak like amirite, or yuo. She also uses LIKE about every 3rd word.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/10/2017 04:08 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      youreallpathetic posted:
      And you people wonder why people don't like America.

Christ, get out of your parent's basement and do something with your lives before a long needed ethnic cleansing of whites goes down.

:potd:

Caranina does have a good point. The OP is a sad lonely life loser who has nothing better to do than obsess over, stalk, and harass random women on social media. Like Caranina said, if the OP had a job, girlfriend, friends, social life, hobbies etc. he wouldn't be wasting his time sending her messages on Facebook and then posting here about her.

Now before the OP starts behaving like a paranoid loser and accuses me of being Caranina, I will state this, we all meet people we don't like in real life. People who we disagree with and people who make us annoyed and angry. The healthy response to meeting such people is ignoring them and going about your life. The sad pathetic unhealthy response is what the OP is doing right now. I pity him.

Bunz is out.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/10/2017 04:10 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

You didn't study her fb posts enough to pull this off. She doesn't use board speak like amirite, or yuo. She also uses LIKE about every 3rd word.

None of that is unique to this place.

Now if she used :motorcycle: I would call troll.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/10/2017 04:10 PM - Hide
    • I'm a nonwhite business owner who also approves of trolling these idiot sjws.

OP :tu:
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/10/2017 04:11 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      OP here. I'm married and I own my own successful small business. To be honest, I don't have shit to do most of the time because I have a manager who basically runs the whole thing for me. So here I am every day.

I trolled her for the entertainment of you fine folks and myself. But go ahead and whiteknight for the angry white playing brown benosed one who makes a hobby of shitting on white businesses, surely you'll rack up enough SJW points that might enable you to eventually be allowed to buy coffee for one of them.

OP you're doing good work. The white knight and the person pretending to be Cuntinina are the same. The Caranina pretender fucked it up by using way too many board things in her response, if you follow her fb she sounds more like a suburban 14 year old girl

You idiots make make laugh. I came on here to troll and attack someone (I have the day off you faggots) but all of the other trolls beat me to it. :lol:

By the way, I saw a Michael Giovanni comment the other day on some site and nearly shat myself after I saw his avatar.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/10/2017 04:14 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

None of that is unique to this place.

Now if she used :motorcycle: I would call troll.

She was quick on the basement dwellers, life loser, and anti America thing, she has no clue where OP is and she would likely call anything anti-American racist by default. I've been following her shit in fb groups for awhile and brought most of it to this board, she doesn't sound like that.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/10/2017 04:16 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

You idiots make make laugh. I came on here to troll and attack someone (I have the day off you faggots) but all of the other trolls beat me to it. :lol:

By the way, I saw a Michael Giovanni comment the other day on some site and nearly shat myself after I saw his avatar.

:rockon:

It's ok, it was a good effort.
    • Informer
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/10/2017 04:21 PM - Hide
    • It's important to note that Caranina hasn't found the board yet, so we still have work to do. The troll did good work but don't want the other trolls to rest thinking she's here.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/10/2017 04:23 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

agreed. but it's fun, and i'm bored, so i continue to participate. i know goddamned well she has seen this place and will eventually see this thread. she puts way too much effort into being a butthurt brown-acting SJW.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/10/2017 04:25 PM - Hide
    • I enjoyed a fantastic Chai today with my lunch at the deli. A Jewish Deli too. Who would ever think?
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save   Sage/No Bump
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.