• The Caranina Chronicles -- she responds :)

• Russian hacker
    • Re: The Caranina Chronicles -- she responds :)
      Posted 03/18/2017 06:39 PM - Hide
    • I'm not sharing screen shots from bunz when all the admins are on here looking for people doing that. I'm not crazy - bunz has money in case you didn't know. Go and check the group out for yourself? Or have they blocked you from the group?
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • .huh
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/18/2017 06:41 PM - Hide
    • Her linked in was not updated in 8 years or longer. She has no ties to the linked in. And it wasn't even created by her.. great facts. The only usefulness of linked in was the ability to get the cops to look at everyone who viewed it privately
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/18/2017 06:41 PM : Edited 03/18/2017 06:43 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I'm not sharing screen shots from bunz when all the admins are on here looking for people doing that. I'm not crazy - bunz has money in case you didn't know. Go and check the group out for yourself? Or have they blocked you from the group?

:backpedal: :rolleyes:

Ok, kid. Maybe bunz can take some of those "phat stacks" :winner2: and pay a few off-duty royal canadian mounted police to hop on a moose, come down here to the U.S. and chase down the big bad mean internet guys talking about Caranina's giant nose and feet. And ugly chicken legs.

She really shouldn't wear sandals, it makes her huge feet look even bigger.

:snicker:
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/18/2017 06:44 PM - Hide
    • .huh posted:
      Her linked in was not updated in 8 years or longer. She has no ties to the linked in. And it wasn't even created by her.. great facts. The only usefulness of linked in was the ability to get the cops to look at everyone who viewed it privately

:rolleyes: because we all know someone looking at a linkedin profile privately is an international crime of the highest order :boring:

just go away, you sound dumber and dumber with each post.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/18/2017 06:45 PM - Hide
    • .huh posted:
      Her linked in was not updated in 8 years or longer. She has no ties to the linked in. And it wasn't even created by her.. great facts. The only usefulness of linked in was the ability to get the cops to look at everyone who viewed it privately

THIS POSTER SHOULD CHANGE HER MONIKER FROM ".huh" TO ".duh" IT WOULD BE A BIT MORE FITTING
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/18/2017 06:47 PM - Hide
    • She broke my heart! :cry:
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/18/2017 06:58 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Lmao and these fools still want to assume caranina or her friends are on here. YOU KEEP PROVING THE THREAD RIGHT. Too weird man. None of the ibpoc care. They bunzed that a new group was started and as a white person im embarrassed for the crazy white man. He's making us look bad. They can regroup and we're sitting here trolling and looking jealous ? Never thought I'd be embarrassed to be white

I agree. I'm embarrassed to be white also. Their behavior in this thread is shameful.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/18/2017 07:00 PM : Edited 03/18/2017 07:01 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      Lmao and these fools still want to assume caranina or her friends are on here. YOU KEEP PROVING THE THREAD RIGHT. Too weird man. None of the ibpoc care. They bunzed that a new group was started and as a white person im embarrassed for the crazy white man. He's making us look bad. They can regroup and we're sitting here trolling and looking jealous ? Never thought I'd be embarrassed to be white

I agree. I'm embarrassed to be white also. Their behavior in this thread is shameful.

You know what is even more shameful? A gaggle of useless SJW libcucked fags going out and looking for things to be offended about, then coordinating attacks against white business owners where they go out and shit on these businesses' yelp and fb pages with the intent of causing harm to these peoples' livelihoods.

That is quite a bit more shameful then some white people giving those types a little bit of their own shit.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/18/2017 07:02 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

You know what is even more shameful? A gaggle of useless SJW libcucked fags going out and looking for things to be offended about, then coordinating attacks against white business owners where they go out and shit on these businesses' yelp and fb pages.

Sorry she broke your heart man but can't you find a more positive way to deal with your pain?
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/18/2017 07:09 PM : Edited 03/18/2017 07:09 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

You know what is even more shameful? A gaggle of useless SJW libcucked fags going out and looking for things to be offended about, then coordinating attacks against white business owners where they go out and shit on these businesses' yelp and fb pages.

Sorry she broke your heart man but can't you find a more positive way to deal with your pain?
      \
      ;yuofag4;

If only you knew anything about this place, its posters, and the almost 20 year history of "redboard culture" behind it. You'd have a small idea of how stupid you look suggesting that the guy who runs the Michael G. troll is Caranina's ex-boyfriend.

Alright kiddo this time I mean it, I'm outta here. You have fun in our sandbox. Don't tell your parents about this place, they might block it in your router's "parental controls" tab.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/18/2017 07:12 PM - Hide
    • WHat's her new FB profile? I'd like to connect with her

Thanks
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/18/2017 07:19 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

Thanks, it says page not found

Any friends of hers I can connect with first to get in her inner circle?

If your FB profile is established enough I'd let you connect to mine first. But I've been growing my main one for several years and I don't want just anybody connected to it. It's a subtle troll account but you wouldn't know by looking at it unless you really analyzed the shit out of it.

I'm not talking about account details or anything publicly, if you are a long-term poster here with a reg account we could take this to a private thread.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/18/2017 07:23 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      If your FB profile is established enough I'd let you connect to mine first. But I've been growing my main one for several years and I don't want just anybody connected to it. It's a subtle troll account but you wouldn't know by looking at it unless you really analyzed the shit out of it.

I'm not talking about account details or anything publicly, if you are a long-term poster here with a reg account we could take this to a private thread.

please PM londonbankerman
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/18/2017 07:41 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      FYI. She's not accepting friend requests unless they're part of the new ibpoc group. So good luck weirdos. None of y'all are vouched for unless you're prepared to webcam the admins

The admins are cam whores? :tard:
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/18/2017 07:45 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      FYI. She's not accepting friend requests unless they're part of the new ibpoc group. So good luck weirdos. None of y'all are vouched for unless you're prepared to webcam the admins

I have a live cam feed running at my site whenever I'm home in front of the computer, http://lemonparty.org

Would they let me in if I just provided proof on my site that I'm me? Like maybe hold up some handwritten things they want or something? I'm not comfortable with connecting directly to anybody I don't know but I have no problem letting them connect to my website.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/18/2017 07:51 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      If only you knew anything about this place, its posters, and the almost 20 year history of "redboard culture" behind it. You'd have a small idea of how stupid you look suggesting that the guy who runs the Michael G. troll is Caranina's ex-boyfriend.

Alright kiddo this time I mean it, I'm outta here. You have fun in our sandbox. Don't tell your parents about this place, they might block it in your router's "parental controls" tab.

I will accept your leaving as an admission of defeat. Take care and stay positive.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/18/2017 07:55 PM : Edited 03/18/2017 07:55 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

I will accept your leaving as an admission of defeat. Take care and stay positive.

Surely him leaving is an admission of defeat and couldn't possibly be an indicator of actually having something to do on a Saturday other than froth away endlessly with trolls on an anonymous message board. Unlike you........:hmmm:

:mittens:
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/18/2017 07:57 PM : Edited 03/18/2017 07:58 PM - Hide
    • Just make hashtag "things mean people" say on Twitter and re-post her Tweets. Not stalking, not illegal and does more to counter her hate than any covert infiltration you could achieve.
      \
      :milton:
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/18/2017 08:09 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

I have a live cam feed running at my site whenever I'm home in front of the computer, http://lemonparty.org

Would they let me in if I just provided proof on my site that I'm me? Like maybe hold up some handwritten things they want or something? I'm not comfortable with connecting directly to anybody I don't know but I have no problem letting them connect to my website.

Nope. A friend has to add you (who knows an admin irl) then you and your friend have to cam. Good luck
    • Russian hacker
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.