• The Caranina Chronicles -- she responds :)

• Unregistered coward
    • Re: The Caranina Chronicles -- she responds :)
      Posted 03/18/2017 09:09 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      FYI. She's not accepting friend requests unless they're part of the new ibpoc group. So good luck weirdos. None of y'all are vouched for unless you're prepared to webcam the admins

We, too, have some POC here and women. What will a webcam prove?

Please read the above thread. You need to webcam with your friend who added you to the secret group. The friend must personally know an admin to add someone or the application won't go through. Good luck trolling that.
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/18/2017 09:09 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      FYI. She's not accepting friend requests unless they're part of the new ibpoc group. So good luck weirdos. None of y'all are vouched for unless you're prepared to webcam the admins

Please read the above thread. You need to webcam with your friend who added you to the secret group. The friend must personally know an admin to add someone or the application won't go through. Good luck trolling that.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/18/2017 09:18 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

That sounds like a lot of work but we have very diligent OCD tards here. Patient, boring, and cold like a shark.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/18/2017 09:23 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      What's so interesting about this chick? Her retorts are pretty unimaginative. She seems like a boring target for trolling.

Just a jealous ex bf who was dumped. It's sad really. He couldn't get over her moving on from him in December and has been crying since cause *shrugs shoulders*
    • Caranina Craves my veiny cack.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/18/2017 09:52 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      What's so interesting about this chick? Her retorts are pretty unimaginative. She seems like a boring target for trolling.

Just a jealous ex bf who was dumped. It's sad really. He couldn't get over her moving on from him in December and has been crying since cause *shrugs shoulders*

^^ just a heads up fellas, this idiot thinks the guy who runs the Michael Giovanetti troll is Caranina's ex-boyfriend.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/18/2017 09:55 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

Look at the lengths these :crybaby3: children go to lock down their safe space, lest differing opinions be allowed in causing all sorts of triggering and microagressions.

But at the same time they see no problem whatsoever in attacking those who have differing opinions, shitting all over their FB and Yelp pages with the intent of causing damage to their businesses and livelihoods.

What a great group of people.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/18/2017 09:57 PM - Hide
    • Caranina Craves my veiny cack. posted:
      ^^ just a heads up fellas, this idiot thinks the guy who runs the Michael Giovanetti troll is Caranina's ex-boyfriend.

This is a common mistake red board n00bs make. I tried to explain to the fucker that nobody here is who they appear to be. :shrug:
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/18/2017 10:01 PM : Edited 03/18/2017 10:01 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Caranina Craves my veiny cack. posted:

This is a common mistake red board n00bs make. I tried to explain to the fucker that nobody here is who they appear to be. :shrug:

You cannot explain anything to these children. They feel they already know everything, and their perception of the world is the only correct one so anybody's whose does match with is incorrect.

Of course many of us learn this is not the case long before we become adults, but unfortunately the type of cuckservative SJW libfags -- of which this bunz/ibpoc group is comprised exclusively -- are incapable of accepting any viewpoint other than their own. Sadly most of these people are adults and in many ways they are actually worse than children.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/18/2017 10:03 PM - Hide
    • "Cuckservative SJW libfags?" Are you the inappropriate emoticon dot?
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/18/2017 10:04 PM : Edited 03/18/2017 10:05 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      "Cuckservative SJW libfags?" Are you the inappropriate emoticon dot?

i just had to fire something off that could work as a catchall for the types of people we're dealing with here :shrug:. I figure :winner: is kinda overused albeit perfectly appropriate in this case.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/19/2017 04:28 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

This is such crap. They are not webcamming anyone. And even if they did, they won't out the trolls. There are frenemies in that camp that have been fucking with these SJWs for months.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/19/2017 06:06 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

This is such crap. They are not webcamming anyone. And even if they did, they won't out the trolls. There are frenemies in that camp that have been fucking with these SJWs for months.

Clearly you're NOT in the new group lol. Or have even found it. Good try though
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/19/2017 06:22 AM - Hide
    • Who let the Canada fags in here?
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/19/2017 05:08 PM - Hide
    • Can we please get back on topic here? I still can't see the new FB account. My nose isn't big enough.
      Posted 03/19/2017 05:26 PM - Hide
    • Caranina Craves my veiny cack. posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

Look at the lengths these :crybaby3: children go to lock down their safe space, lest differing opinions be allowed in causing all sorts of triggering and microagressions.

But at the same time they see no problem whatsoever in attacking those who have differing opinions, shitting all over their FB and Yelp pages with the intent of causing damage to their businesses and livelihoods.

It's not that big a deal. Some friends and coworkers of mine have a job / networking board in the south bay that runs in a pretty similar way and they do it to keep it from getting filled with people who aren't really part of the local scene. It's mostly management class guys with tech degrees, mostly Stanford or Cal grads. There is nothing wrong with people choosing to associate with those that they feel comfortable with.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/19/2017 05:33 PM : Edited 03/19/2017 05:34 PM - Hide
    • VP_Spiro_T_Cheney posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

It's not that big a deal. Some friends and coworkers of mine have a job / networking board in the south bay that runs in a pretty similar way and they do it to keep it from getting filled with people who aren't really part of the local scene. It's mostly management class guys with tech degrees, mostly Stanford or Cal grads. There is nothing wrong with people choosing to associate with those that they feel comfortable with.

Of course. I agree wholeheartedly. Where I take issue with this sort of thing is when the people who go to great lengths to lock down their own sandboxes coordinate raids on others, as in the case of these people who agree to become outraged over some percieved slight then go out and shit all over business owners' FB and Yelp pages with the intent of causing harm to those businesses and the owners' livelihoods. White business owners only, of course.

That's what got them on our radar. These people have a proven history of conducting these raids against businesses then deleting all the evidence a couple weeks or so later, but thankfully we grabbed some screenshots that are NOT going down. Caranina Peres -- the one with the giant nose, huge feet, and chicken legs -- is one of their ring leaders. They deserve all the shit they get from us and a whole lot more.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/19/2017 06:22 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      VP_Spiro_T_Cheney posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

Of course. I agree wholeheartedly. Where I take issue with this sort of thing is when the people who go to great lengths to lock down their own sandboxes coordinate raids on others, as in the case of these people who agree to become outraged over some percieved slight then go out and shit all over business owners' FB and Yelp pages with the intent of causing harm to those businesses and the owners' livelihoods. White business owners only, of course.

That's what got them on our radar. These people have a proven history of conducting these raids against businesses then deleting all the evidence a couple weeks or so later, but thankfully we grabbed some screenshots that are NOT going down. Caranina Peres -- the one with the giant nose, huge feet, and chicken legs -- is one of their ring leaders. They deserve all the shit they get from us and a whole lot more.

:potd:
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/19/2017 08:18 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

:potd:
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/20/2017 03:05 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Clearly you're NOT in the new group lol. Or have even found it. Good try though

Not sure what group you're talking about but I was brought here from Reddit. Caranina is a SJW nazi cunt and will pay for the damage she's done to people and businesses. SJW mob justice has a backsplash. She's the reason we took down your IBPOC group, more to come! :snicker:
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/20/2017 03:12 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Not sure what group you're talking about but I was brought here from Reddit. Caranina is a SJW nazi cunt and will pay for the damage she's done to people and businesses. SJW mob justice has a backsplash. She's the reason we took down your IBPOC group, more to come! :snicker:

Greetings Reddit Brother!
      \
      :sovietman:
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/20/2017 03:14 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

Greetings Reddit Brother!
      \
      :sovietman:

Here from the Caranina Peres reddit thread!
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/20/2017 04:17 AM - Hide
    • This bitch is getting owned on Reddit too?

;lolol;
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/20/2017 05:16 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      This bitch is getting owned on Reddit too?

;lolol;

It seems to be one thing she can do well. Poast screen some shota!
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save   Sage/No Bump
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.