• The Caranina Chronicles -- she responds :)

• Unregistered coward
    • Re: The Caranina Chronicles -- she responds :)
      Posted 03/20/2017 06:27 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      Disgusted and Embarrassed posted:
      . posted:
      Disgusted and Embarrassed posted:
      . posted:
      That's the type of woman that wants to be degraded. She wants you to fuck her hard and holding her down and spitting in her face. I bet she loves to have a hard dick rammed up her ass while telling her what a dirty fucking slut she is. once you've shot your load in her face, don't forget to piss on her and tell what a whore she is.

What the fuck? You actually sat there on your computer and wrote this and thought "this is good and funny thing to post." Are you sick? The First Amendment doesn't protect you from saying shit like this. You all need to brush up on your history, human rights, sociology, and political sciences.

She wants me to poop in her mouth.

Did she ask? Or are you just volunteering your services to a picture because you can't actually meet someone in real life?

She begged, actually. Offered to pay my travel expenses.

LOL, I read this whole thread and since you can't personally message someone, I'm afraid your retort is not only weak, but wrong.

Lmao aww is this the desperate ex everyone is laughjtat
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/20/2017 06:57 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      This bitch is getting owned on Reddit too?

;lolol;

It seems to be one thing she can do well. Poast screen some shota!

Like a cheap suit. Funny how much these little bitches cry and threaten "legal" action (police) when the tables are turned and people do to them what they've been doing to others.

She's in full panic mode and having a total meltdown now. She knows that her new groups, yes groups, have as she calls them spies, and she can't figure out who. It's driving her nuts and it's hilarious to watch.
    • Unregistered coward
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/20/2017 09:07 AM - Hide
    • Tell us more about this desperate ex, whom you think we all are.

:kojak:
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/20/2017 09:09 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Tell us more about this desperate ex, whom you think we all are.

:kojak:

BUTTHURT JEALOUS EX-BOYFRIEND ALERT
      :emma:
      \
      :winner:

;ulol;:fag:
    • Unregistered coward
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/20/2017 09:13 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      BUTTHURT JEALOUS EX-BOYFRIEND ALERT
      :emma:
      \
      :winner:

;ulol;:fag:

Okay, let's go with that. Who am I?

:facepalm: I guess all the emotes weren't enough of a cue that I was making a joke.

:dumbass2:
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/20/2017 09:16 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      :facepalm: I guess all the emotes weren't enough of a cue that I was making a joke.

:dumbass2:

Yeah, that was funneh. Now who is this desperate ex?
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/20/2017 01:59 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

She claims in the first post bitching about this very thread here that she got dumped. Caranina clearly isn't very bright and didn't that one through so well.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/20/2017 02:47 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

She claims in the first post bitching about this very thread here that she got dumped. Caranina clearly isn't very bright and didn't that one through so well.

Doesn't say that... says broke up with partner? Can you read? ALSO threads started in December. NOT THE SAME GUY. You're not very bright LOLOLOL. When white people lack simple 2+2 skills. No wonder you're a dying race. Read it once and my Asian mind was able to understand what was going on here
    • Meka A.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/20/2017 02:55 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

Doesn't say that... says broke up with partner? Can you read? ALSO threads started in December. NOT THE SAME GUY. You're not very bright LOLOLOL. When white people lack simple 2+2 skills. No wonder you're a dying race. Read it once and my Asian mind was able to understand what was going on here

\
      :asiantits:

Actually, all this shit went down a little over two weeks ago. I got the screen caps from her bitching in the IBPOC helping group where she bitches about getting dumped and then finding this thread. They have since been deleted but we all know that you saw the shit go down in the IBPOC group before we got you to nuke it.

This is part of why you suck at driving and eat dogs.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/20/2017 03:21 PM - Hide
    • Meka A. posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

\

Actually, all this shit went down a little over two weeks ago. I got the screen caps from her bitching in the IBPOC helping group where she bitches about getting dumped and then finding this thread. They have since been deleted but we all know that you saw the shit go down in the IBPOC group before we got you to nuke it.

I was also part of the group idiot. She DID NOT talk about getting dumped. And this was the best thing to happen to the group. So thank you. We have a new one started with vouched for people so you made us stronger. Idiots
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/20/2017 03:31 PM : Edited 03/20/2017 03:32 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Doesn't say that... says broke up with partner? Can you read? ALSO threads started in December. NOT THE SAME GUY. You're not very bright LOLOLOL. When white people lack simple 2 2 skills. No wonder you're a dying race. Read it once and my Asian mind was able to understand what was going on here

Now if only you could put that asian mind of yours to work finding yourself a job that would give you something to do other than inhabit this place 24/7 shitting the same inane drivel out onto the board day-in, day-out, ad infinitum.

WEEK WEEK WHYTE! THMEWWY PEENK PAY-DO! THNOW NIGGOW LOLOLOLOLOL!!!1
      \
      ;supertard;
    • Meka A.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/20/2017 03:35 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Meka A. posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

\

I was also part of the group idiot. She DID NOT talk about getting dumped. And this was the best thing to happen to the group. So thank you. We have a new one started with vouched for people so you made us stronger. Idiots

\

Her post was "This is the worst day ever, my partner broke up with me and now this". That's why the earlier posts in this thread are asking if she's a lezbo because of the partner shit.

We're in the new group too. The best part is you're too fucking stupid to know that you're not dealing with YTS but rather people Cuntnina and the fake POC mafia has shit on. Thank her for all the bullshit you're about to get. :pickle:
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/20/2017 03:35 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

And now here you losers are on our board making yourselves look like the dumb immature children you are, because you just can't get enough of us.

I guess it would make sense that a bunch of adult children who never had a strong father figure present in their lives would gravitate toward a place full of grown men. Now you need to try shutting up and doing what you are told. You're not going to get the upper hand over anybody here and every time you post, you just reveal yourselves even more as the whining, bratty adult children with zero life experience you are.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/20/2017 03:37 PM - Hide
    • Meka A. posted:
      . posted:
      Meka A. posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

\

\

Her post was "This is the worst day ever, my partner broke up with me and now this". That's why the earlier posts in this thread are asking if she's a lezbo because of the partner shit.

We're in the new group too. The best part is you're too fucking stupid to know that you're not dealing with YTS but rather people Cuntnina and the fake POC mafia has shit on. Thank her for all the bullshit you're about to get. :pickle:

And don't forget to remind her she has giant feed that should be covered and a huge unattractive jew nose :snicker:.

At least she can do something to hide those humongous feet. Sandals are the LAST choice in footwear someone with the accursed combination of enormous feet and chicken legs should go with.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/20/2017 03:44 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      And don't forget to remind her she has giant feed that should be covered and a huge unattractive jew nose :snicker:.

At least she can do something to hide those humongous feet. Sandals are the LAST choice in footwear someone with the accursed combination of enormous feet and chicken legs should go with.

:nuke:;ahaa;
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/20/2017 03:50 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      And now here you losers are on our board making yourselves look like the dumb immature children you are, because you just can't get enough of us.

I guess it would make sense that a bunch of adult children who never had a strong father figure present in their lives would gravitate toward a place full of grown men. Now you need to try shutting up and doing what you are told. You're not going to get the upper hand over anybody here and every time you post, you just reveal yourselves even more as the whining, bratty adult children with zero life experience you are.

You are obsessed with her.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/20/2017 04:00 PM : Edited 03/20/2017 04:08 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

You see, this is the sort of thing I was talking about. Because you have the mind of a child, you can only make accusations based on childish things....like a man being "obsessed" with a girl because he chose to swat her into a frothy meltdown. Twice.

I won't explain what is really happening here because you wouldn't understand it. All I will tell you is that "obsession" is far from what is actually happening here. This thread is about a child -- and hopefully a group of children -- being taught a very basic but valuable lesson in life, namely "do unto others that which you would have others do unto you."

You people have made a pastime of coordinating attacks on innocent businesses from your sandbox with the intent of damaging those businesses and ultimately the owners' livelihoods. Now, we have come and given you a bit of what you dish out to others -- and taken a big smelly dump right in the middle of your sandbox -- and you can do nothing but cry foul and play the victim card, going so far as to babble on repeatedly about "calling the police" and "going to the media" but never once taking a look at what has happened to you and seeing how similar it is to what your group has repeatedly done to others. Typical of immature adult children with zero life experience.

Now take a moment and reflect on why your group of stalwart SJW bullies ended up on our radar in the first place.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/20/2017 04:05 PM : Edited 03/20/2017 04:06 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

If you go back and look at the screen grabs in the original post of this thread, you'll see that Caranina repeatedly accused OP of being obsessed with her.

Now that doesn't necessarily mean this person up above is Caranina, but it does suggest that might be a "strong possibility."

So this is where we should mention Caranina's enormous unattractive jew nose, ugly chicken legs, and gigantic unsightly feet that should never be adorned in sandals.

:snicker:
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/20/2017 04:21 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      You see, this is the sort of thing I was talking about. Because you have the mind of a child, you can only make accusations based on childish things....like a man being "obsessed" with a girl because he chose to swat her into a frothy meltdown. Twice.

I won't explain what is really happening here because you wouldn't understand it. All I will tell you is that "obsession" is far from what is actually happening here. This thread is about a child -- and hopefully a group of children -- being taught a very basic but valuable lesson in life, namely "do unto others that which you would have others do unto you."

You people have made a pastime of coordinating attacks on innocent businesses from your sandbox with the intent of damaging those businesses and ultimately the owners' livelihoods. Now, we have come and given you a bit of what you dish out to others -- and taken a big smelly dump right in the middle of your sandbox -- and you can do nothing but cry foul and play the victim card, going so far as to babble on repeatedly about "calling the police" and "going to the media" but never once taking a look at what has happened to you and seeing how similar it is to what your group has repeatedly done to others. Typical of immature adult children with zero life experience.

Now take a moment and reflect on why your group of stalwart SJW bullies ended up on our radar in the first place.

The important thing is that CARANINA PERES will have this thread hanging off her lip like google herpes for all future employers to see that she spent her free time attacking businesses, trying to get people fired, and basically being a stupid self righteous cunt. :banana:
    • Unregistered coward
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/20/2017 04:27 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

The important thing is that CARANINA PERES will have this thread hanging off her lip like google herpes for all future employers to see that she spent her free time attacking businesses, trying to get people fired, and basically being a stupid self righteous cunt. :banana:

8 of the 10 links on the first page of a google search under her name in quotes are threads talking about what a twat she is :snicker:
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/20/2017 04:40 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      If you go back and look at the screen grabs in the original post of this thread, you'll see that Caranina repeatedly accused OP of being obsessed with her.

Now that doesn't necessarily mean this person up above is Caranina, but it does suggest that might be a "strong possibility."

So this is where we should mention Caranina's enormous unattractive jew nose, ugly chicken legs, and gigantic unsightly feet that should never be adorned in sandals.

:snicker:

22 pages of froth. :lol:

Yes it's me Caranina. You caught me. :tu:
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save   Sage/No Bump
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.