• The Caranina Chronicles -- she responds :)

• Unregistered coward
    • Re: The Caranina Chronicles -- she responds :)
      Posted 03/20/2017 04:54 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      8 of the 10 links on the first page of a google search under her name in quotes are threads talking about what a twat she is :snicker:

Are they jyst about what a twat she is or do they discuss her huge nose and clown feet?
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/20/2017 04:58 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      22 pages of froth. :lol:

Yes it's me Caranina. You caught me. :tu:

\
      :trev:

"froth" and has instant understanding of emotes usage. :rolleyes:
    • Unregistered coward
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/20/2017 05:45 PM : Edited 03/20/2017 05:46 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      \

Yes. I'm clearly being sarcastic. I have been reverse trolling you tards for about 10 pages now. :dimbulb:

:boring: no you haven't.

We are mindful of the likelihood someone(s) here would troll us as one of the bunz/ibpoc butthurt monkeys. We don't care. You're missing a key element to all of this:

The bunz/ibpoc butthurt monkeys now know about this place and are keeping an eye on it. They can't help themselves; they are essentially children, and children simply cannot look the other way when they know someone is talking about them. So they come here.

Any responses to the trolls serve a couple main purposes: (1) engage the other poster on the chance they are in fact not a troll, (2) provide something for the actual bunz/ibpoc butthurt monkey posters to read and become even more butthurt and outraged over WHEN (not if) they do show up and read it.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/20/2017 05:50 PM : Edited 03/20/2017 05:51 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      \

Yes. I'm clearly being sarcastic. I have been reverse trolling you tards for about 10 pages now. :dimbulb:

HURRRRR ME TWOLL YOU ALL TEN PAGES!!!1 YUO=PWNED!!!1 ME THOOOOOOOPERTWOOOOLLLLL!!!1 NUMBUH ONE!!!1
      \
      ;supertard;

Read the comment right above this one in order to understand what has been happening for the past several pages, son.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/20/2017 05:57 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

We are mindful of the likelihood someone(s) here would troll us as one of the bunz/ibpoc butthurt monkeys. We don't care. You're missing a key element to all of this:

The bunz/ibpoc butthurt monkeys now know about this place and are keeping an eye on it. They can't help themselves; they are essentially children, and children simply cannot look the other way when they know someone is talking about them. So they come here.

Any responses to the trolls serve a couple main purposes: (1) engage the other poster on the chance they are in fact not a troll, (2) provide something for the actual bunz/ibpoc butthurt monkey posters to read and become even more butthurt and outraged over WHEN (not if) they do show up and read it.

You truly are obsessed with her.
    • Unregistered coward
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/20/2017 06:11 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

No, just her huge nose and clownfeet. ;ulol;

;lolbig;:pwned:;lolbig;
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/20/2017 06:14 PM : Edited 03/20/2017 06:15 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

This goes way beyond the one with the huge nose and gigantic duck feet (at the end of her chicken legs). There are even more butthurt monkeys in those bunz / ibpoc groups who are even more vocal in their anti-white butthurt screech and militant in their SJW activism.

We know they are outraged by the fact a bunch of people are talking about them and basically calling them out on every element of their bullshit. It is these people we seek to engage now, Caranina has proved herself a witless defenseless child and as such the only beef we have with her has to do with her giant jew nose and huge ugly feet.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/20/2017 06:28 PM - Hide
    • 3 responses for every half hearted troll I throw at you tards.

YHBT. :snicker:
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/20/2017 06:30 PM : Edited 03/20/2017 06:31 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      3 responses for every half hearted troll I throw at you tards.

YHBT. :snicker:

I AM THOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPERTWOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!1 NUMBUH ONE!
      \
      ;supertard;

Yes Trevor, it's all because you are trolling us so cleverly here in this popular thread. Certainly it isn't beccause we're having fun with it or perhaps some of the reasons I outlined six or seven response above upthread ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:boring:
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/20/2017 06:31 PM - Hide
    • With her big nose, chicken legs and huge feet she looks like the result of her father fucking a Muppet.
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/20/2017 06:32 PM - Hide
    • I like big noses. She's kinda cute. :shrug:
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/20/2017 06:32 PM : Edited 03/20/2017 06:32 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      With her big nose, chicken legs and huge feet she looks like the result of her father fucking a Muppet.

We are now calling those feet "clownfeet" in order to maximize the frothy outrage of the bunz/ibpoc scouts.
      :themoreyouknow:
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/20/2017 06:39 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      \

HURRRRR ME TWOLL YOU ALL TEN PAGES!!!1 YUO=PWNED!!!1 ME THOOOOOOOPERTWOOOOLLLLL!!!1 NUMBUH ONE!!!1
      \
      ;supertard;

Read the comment right above this one in order to understand what has been happening for the past several pages, son.

Yes, and it was just informing you that your trolling is weak and shitty. But even that went over your head. :rolleyes:

GOT YOU!!
      \
      :winner:
    • Unregistered coward
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/20/2017 08:17 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      \

\
      ;supertard;

Yes, and it was just informing you that your trolling is weak and shitty. But even that went over your head. :rolleyes:

GOT YOU!!
      \
      :winner:

:facepalm: please come back and re-read what I said up above after you either develop some reading comprehension skills or find a grown-up who will read it to you.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/20/2017 08:18 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      :facepalm: please come back and re-read what I said up above after you either develop some reading comprehension skills or find a grown-up who will read it to you.

\
      :cryingnazi:

Come back when your trolls get better. :rolleyes:
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/20/2017 08:19 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

\
      :cryingnazi:

Come back when your trolls get better. :rolleyes:

So driving someone into a frothy meltdown where she locks her FB profile down (twice) and shuts down an 1800+ member group isn't good enough?

Fuckin tough crowd.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/20/2017 08:21 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      So driving someone into a frothy meltdown where she locks her FB profile down (twice) and shuts down an 1800+ member group isn't good enough?

Fuckin tough crowd.

That was legend. The pretending to be her posting here troll was weak as fuck.
    • Unregistered coward
    • Original Poster (OP)
      Posted 03/20/2017 08:24 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

Fuckin tough crowd.

That was legend. The pretending to be her posting here troll was weak as fuck.

:tyty: maybe the fake Caranina troll who has the reading comprehension skills of a second grader will learn to improve his trolling by posting more emotes?

THOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPER TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL!!!!1
      \
      ;supertard;
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/20/2017 10:25 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      :tyty: maybe the fake Caranina troll who has the reading comprehension skills of a second grader will learn to improve his trolling by posting more emotes?

THOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPER TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL!!!!1
      \
      ;supertard;

:potd:

The good news is she clearly is aware of this, or the second fb account would still be up.

It could have been fairly easy to troll pretending to be her. But they fucked it up by using emotes, boardspeak, and not putting "like" after every 3rd word.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/20/2017 11:07 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

Fuckin tough crowd.

Sounds like pwnage to me.
    • Unregistered coward
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save   Sage/No Bump
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.