• The Caranina Chronicles -- she responds :)

• Deplorable F*ck-up
    • Re: The Caranina Chronicles -- she responds :)
      Posted 03/10/2017 06:11 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      C has still not locked down her Facebook. I'm not even friended to her and can see all her stuff.

She had it locked down for awhile after the firrst time I trolled her into a quivering, blubbering mess about her giant extra large noses.

;ulol;

update: oh look https://www.facebook.com/caranina.peres

:rofl:
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Hockey Goon
    • Registered
    • +13
    • 270 posts
    • 26 topics
    • Deplorable Ramen Flavor
      Posted 03/10/2017 06:17 PM - Hide
    • DrifterBee posted:
      5 pgs, too long, won't read

Cliff notes?

It is worth reading. Kind of like the Jerry thread. Cliff's don't do it justice. :lol:
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/10/2017 06:26 PM - Hide
    • Meka A. posted:
      ok

The Caranina Chronicles -- she responds :) #1

look at these people. they are literally screeching about the exact same thing they do to other people. fucking pathetic children
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/10/2017 06:30 PM - Hide
    • DrifterBee posted:
      5 pgs, too long, won't read

Cliff notes?

This goes back a few months. Cuntanina and her SJW crew attacked a chai coffee business because the owners were white. Someone posted a thread about the ridiculous ratings she and her SJW friends left on a public Facebook page trying to ruin the chai biz. Cuntanina has continued on her SJW bullshit and since her Facebook is wide open, the dot army has been having fun with her and her friends. People have been posting screen caps from Facebook where she and her friends complain about white people. Michael G. also trolled and now she knows that she's mentioned in threads here and is freaking out. :lol:
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/10/2017 06:37 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      This goes back a few months. Cuntanina and her SJW crew attacked a chai coffee business because the owners were white. Someone posted a thread about the ridiculous ratings she and her SJW friends left on a public Facebook page trying to ruin the chai biz. Cuntanina has continued on her SJW bullshit and since her Facebook is wide open, the dot army has been having fun with her and her friends. People have been posting screen caps from Facebook where she and her friends complain about white people. Michael G. also trolled and now she knows that she's mentioned in threads here and is freaking out. :lol:

also they are posting in what they think is a private fb group. but what they dont know is there is an exploit in fb where you can add someone to a private group and then they can leave the group and still read what is going on there. not gonna reveal how you do that but it is easy to infiltrate these secret groups. have someone add you in the middle of the night, unjoin and then use the exploit to keep accessing :evil:
    • DrifterBee
    • Detritus

• 20582 posts
    • 914 topics
      Posted 03/10/2017 06:40 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

Michael Giovanetti? He's a good guy..

I sorta remember this.. Basically some guy just trying to make a living and some ugly bulldyke whack job going off on him for being white.. Yeah, a nutter.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/10/2017 06:43 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      also they are posting in what they think is a private fb group. but what they dont know is there is an exploit in fb where you can add someone to a private group and then they can leave the group and still read what is going on there. not gonna reveal how you do that but it is easy to infiltrate these secret groups. have someone add you in the middle of the night, unjoin and then use the exploit to keep accessing :evil:

I heard about this. This was also what got the Marine Corps group busted for posting the newds.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/10/2017 06:44 PM - Hide
    • Mee Kah posted:

it's funny how these assholes screech about the exact things they do to others

fuck them all, hope these children learn a lesson here
    • I'm Deplorable
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/10/2017 06:45 PM - Hide
    • DrifterBee posted:
      . posted:

Michael Giovanetti? He's a good guy..

I sorta remember this.. Basically some guy just trying to make a living and some ugly bulldyke whack job going off on him for being white.. Yeah, a nutter.

This is a suburban white girl with some great great great grandmother who is Indian, so she claims to be struggling as a brown person and attacks white people. She spends a lot of time attacking white people on facebook and has attacked several businesses, including the tea one. This may have started on reddit, but she's getting a sticky load in the mouth of her own medicine. This might teach her a lesson about how her SJW shit attacking how people make a living can come back on her. Probably not since she's also a professional victim as you can see from the fb shit and loves the attention.
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/10/2017 06:48 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      This is a suburban white girl with some great great great grandmother who is Indian, so she claims to be struggling as a brown person and attacks white people. She spends a lot of time attacking white people on facebook and has attacked several businesses, including the tea one. This may have started on reddit, but she's getting a sticky load in the mouth of her own medicine. This might teach her a lesson about how her SJW shit attacking how people make a living can come back on her. Probably not since she's also a professional victim as you can see from the fb shit and loves the attention.

I first saw it posted about on reddit and then saw that someone had ported it over here. The orig. thread has been deleted
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/10/2017 06:50 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

I first saw it posted about on reddit and then saw that someone had ported it over here. The orig. thread has been deleted

It's still there, that's where I got some of this shit.
    • Mee Kah
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/10/2017 06:51 PM - Hide
    • The Caranina Chronicles -- she responds :) #1

The nogs want it shut down but in Caranina's ANTI BLACKNESS she wants to keep it open to exploit them further for her own YT gains.
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/10/2017 06:55 PM - Hide
    • Mee Kah posted:

The nogs want it shut down but in Caranina's ANTI BLACKNESS she wants to keep it open to exploit them further for her own YT gains.

looks like schnozzy got her friends tangled up in her drama too
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/10/2017 07:00 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      look at these people. they are literally screeching about the exact same thing they do to other people. fucking pathetic children

The epitome of hypocrisy.

:afk:
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/10/2017 07:14 PM - Hide
    • good god that is a huge nose
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/10/2017 07:17 PM - Hide
    • But if ya nail it from behind there should be no problem. :tu:
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/10/2017 07:19 PM - Hide
    • Meka A. posted:
      ok

haha :pwned:
      \
      :nelson:

OMFG THEY'RE DOING THE SAME THING TO US THAT WE DO TO OTHE PEOPLE, RRAPE!
      \
      :crybaby:

fucking pussies. I hope they learn a lesson from this.
    • Gpile
    • I'm Deplorable
      Posted 03/10/2017 07:25 PM - Hide
    • Lolz this is some weaponiszed autism
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save   Sage/No Bump
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.