• The Caranina Chronicles -- she responds :)

• Unregistered coward
    • Re: The Caranina Chronicles -- she responds :)
      Posted 03/10/2017 07:32 PM - Hide
    • ITT we have fun with retards
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/10/2017 07:47 PM - Hide
    • Well done OP! Thread is the most fun you can have with sjws without violence. Watch out though, the RCMP have been informed.
      Big nose hate crime division.
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/10/2017 08:25 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Well done OP! Thread is the most fun you can have with sjws without violence. Watch out though, the RCMP have been informed.
      Big nose hate crime division.

Anti white group that attacks businesses gets a mirror of their shit back on them. I'm sure they'll be all over it. :snicker:
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/10/2017 08:31 PM - Hide
    • youreallpathetic posted:
      . posted:
      Well you really convinced us with that one Caranina. Maybe you should rage against people with normal sized noses to further prove you are not yourself :snicker:

Wow, you're just so funny and witty. NOSES AMIRITE U GUISE.

Yeah, this is why rape is the only sex you can get.

Well if OP had a girlfriend with a gigantic nose like yours, he might be able to get some of that sweet nostril sex. It's all the rage in Israel.

So did you get teased all your life about that giant dick growing out of the center of your face, or did the teasing only just start right here with us? Well whatever the answer is, you have a huge nose. In case you were wondering.
    • Mee Kah
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/10/2017 08:52 PM - Hide
    • The IBPOC Helping Zone fb group is imploding over this! :paint2:

The Caranina Chronicles -- she responds :) #1
    • Michael Giovanetti
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/10/2017 08:54 PM - Hide
    • Mee Kah posted:
      The IBPOC Helping Zone fb group is imploding over this!

I just sent a request to join the group

;ulol;
      \
      :troll:
    • Michael Giovanetti
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/10/2017 08:56 PM - Hide
    • Mee Kah posted:

Funny how these people make a pastime of going out and shitting on other (white) people's businesses etc, but when they get a little bit of the same back then it's time to cry, piss, and moan about it.

Children.
    • Michael Giovanetti
    • Unregistered coward
    • Mee Kah
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/10/2017 08:58 PM : Edited 03/10/2017 09:01 PM - Hide
    • ;lolbig;
    • Mee Kah
    • Unregistered coward
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/10/2017 09:03 PM - Hide
    • Have some nice Chai.
      \
      ;ahaa;
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/10/2017 09:07 PM - Hide
    • Mee Kah posted:

:moar:

this is the greatest day. we caused the implosion of an entire group of sjw libfags ;ulol;:lol:;slol;;ulol;:lol:;slol2;;ulol;:lol:;slol;;ulol;:lol:;slol2;;ulol;:lol:;slol;;ulol;:lol:;slol2;
      Posted 03/10/2017 09:11 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      This is a suburban white girl with some great great great grandmother who is Indian, so she claims to be struggling as a brown person and attacks white people. She spends a lot of time attacking white people on facebook and has attacked several businesses, including the tea one. This may have started on reddit, but she's getting a sticky load in the mouth of her own medicine. This might teach her a lesson about how her SJW shit attacking how people make a living can come back on her. Probably not since she's also a professional victim as you can see from the fb shit and loves the attention.

Do you happen know which other businesses she attacked or any innocent people she attacked?
    • Michael Giovanetti
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/10/2017 09:13 PM - Hide
    • death2me posted:
      . posted:
      This is a suburban white girl with some great great great grandmother who is Indian, so she claims to be struggling as a brown person and attacks white people. She spends a lot of time attacking white people on facebook and has attacked several businesses, including the tea one. This may have started on reddit, but she's getting a sticky load in the mouth of her own medicine. This might teach her a lesson about how her SJW shit attacking how people make a living can come back on her. Probably not since she's also a professional victim as you can see from the fb shit and loves the attention.

Do you happen know which other businesses she attacked or any innocent people she attacked?

Yes, we do. Many examples of other businesses she attacked were posted in the original "SJWs GO BERSERK" thread that has recently been deleted.

You might still see some examples if you google her name and select cached results or go look at the URL(s) at http://web.archive.org
      Posted 03/10/2017 09:15 PM - Hide
    • Michael Giovanetti posted:
      Yes, we do. Many examples of other businesses she attacked were posted in the original "SJWs GO BERSERK" thread that has recently been deleted.

You might still see some examples if you google her name and select cached results or go look at the URL(s) at http://web.archive.org

Cool. Thanks. We should keep you in mind for "troll of the year" next time. :tu: (Spanky won in 2003 for Millionaire Match.)
    • Unregistered coward
    • Unregistered coward
    • Gpile
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/10/2017 09:27 PM - Hide
    • This is awesomeness. These people have no concept of the level of distress they csuse others with their nonsense. People have become fucking homeless becusse of sjw doxing fucks
    • lol.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/10/2017 09:30 PM : Edited 03/10/2017 09:30 PM - Hide
    • Gpile posted:
      This is awesomeness. These people have no concept of the level of distress they csuse others with their nonsense. People have become fucking homeless becusse of sjw doxing fucks

and look how quicly these dickbags lose their shit the moment someone gives them a little taste of the crap they freely dish out on others

CLOSE THE GROUP! DELETE YOUR POSTS! HIDE YOUR NAME! SHUT IT ALL DOWN!!!1
      \
      :crybaby:

what a bunch of fucking chicken shit pansies
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/10/2017 09:30 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      youreallpathetic posted:
      And you people wonder why people don't like America.

Christ, get out of your parent's basement and do something with your lives before a long needed ethnic cleansing of whites goes down.

:potd:

Caranina does have a good point. The OP is a sad lonely life loser who has nothing better to do than obsess over, stalk, and harass random women on social media. Like Caranina said, if the OP had a job, girlfriend, friends, social life, hobbies etc. he wouldn't be wasting his time sending her messages on Facebook and then posting here about her.

Now before the OP starts behaving like a paranoid loser and accuses me of being Caranina, I will state this, we all meet people we don't like in real life. People who we disagree with and people who make us annoyed and angry. The healthy response to meeting such people is ignoring them and going about your life. The sad pathetic unhealthy response is what the OP is doing right now. I pity him.
      \
      :whiteknight2:

OP here. I'm married and I own my own successful small business. To be honest, I don't have shit to do most of the time because I have a manager who basically runs the whole thing for me. So here I am every day.

I trolled her for the entertainment of you fine folks and myself. But go ahead and whiteknight for the angry white playing brown benosed one who makes a hobby of shitting on white businesses, surely you'll rack up enough SJW points that might enable you to eventually be allowed to buy coffee for one of them.

First rule in tr0lling is not having to justify your actions and explain your life when called out. OP fails.
    • lol.
    • Unregistered coward
    • Original Poster (OP)
      Posted 03/10/2017 09:31 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      youreallpathetic posted:
      And you people wonder why people don't like America.

Christ, get out of your parent's basement and do something with your lives before a long needed ethnic cleansing of whites goes down.

:potd:

Caranina does have a good point. The OP is a sad lonely life loser who has nothing better to do than obsess over, stalk, and harass random women on social media. Like Caranina said, if the OP had a job, girlfriend, friends, social life, hobbies etc. he wouldn't be wasting his time sending her messages on Facebook and then posting here about her.

Now before the OP starts behaving like a paranoid loser and accuses me of being Caranina, I will state this, we all meet people we don't like in real life. People who we disagree with and people who make us annoyed and angry. The healthy response to meeting such people is ignoring them and going about your life. The sad pathetic unhealthy response is what the OP is doing right now. I pity him.
      \
      :whiteknight2:

OP here. I'm married and I own my own successful small business. To be honest, I don't have shit to do most of the time because I have a manager who basically runs the whole thing for me. So here I am every day.

I trolled her for the entertainment of you fine folks and myself. But go ahead and whiteknight for the angry white playing brown benosed one who makes a hobby of shitting on white businesses, surely you'll rack up enough SJW points that might enable you to eventually be allowed to buy coffee for one of them.

First rule in tr0lling is not having to justify your actions and explain your life when called out. OP fails.
      \
      ;yuofag;

:rolleyes: my guess is OP was trolling with this response as well.

Source: am OP. Was trolling. Fuck you. :pimp:
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save   Sage/No Bump
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.