• The Caranina Chronicles -- she responds :)

• Gpile
    • Russian hacker
    • Re: The Caranina Chronicles -- she responds :)
      Posted 03/11/2017 12:17 PM - Hide
    • Uh oh guys she is serious she has the cyber police on us and is probably back trackng our ip addresses.
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/11/2017 12:23 PM - Hide
    • I doubt if Anonymous could tolerate the screeching 'coloreds'.
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      Posted 03/11/2017 12:26 PM - Hide
    • youreallpathetic posted:
      What a wonderful service your amazing business offeres. Wow. You're like the middle class jesus for employing all of those people, and exploiting the person who does everything for you.

Shame it's going to burn to the ground with you inside one day.

Is this what they think about us? :escape:
      \
      :trev:

That's the whole thing with me. I know that's how "people of color" all feel about whites. They would burn us all if they could. Their hatred of the caucasian race is innate. It's even been institutionalized and exported abroad through Hollywood, the news media, educational institutions and especially by well-funded NGOs in developing countries. Then we have the neocons antagonizing the Muslim world and balkanizing the middle east at the behest of Israel, which serves to legitimize the hatred towards white Americans.

All of this is planned to foment derision amongst the hoi polloi. Divide and conquer. "The enemy of my enemy..." The elites have successfully co-opted social justice and tolerance, turning it into a weapon to force their fascist agenda upon the plebeian class. Balkanize the world with liberal fascism and raise a global army of mindless tools who believe they're fighting for social justice and that their fascism is justified for the cause.

OP is playing into these well-laid traps with his racist cat-calling. It's perfectly fine to call some of these ignorant SJWs out on their idiocy i.e., Caranina's attack against the hapless cafe owner over some contrived bullshit about cultural appropriation. Sinking to the level of racist taunts and irrelevant abusive remarks about one's physical attributes is exactly how they want us to react, providing justification and causing the hatred and division to spread amongst us.

We're doomed, all of us, to go down in flames in a hate-fueled civil war. It's later than we think and it's going to get ugly when the folks who think they've been repressed get emboldened enough to take violent action. It will end in tears for them because they have no idea what they're going to be dealing with. There's a reason we've fought off the gun grabbers and that reason is about to become obvious to everyone.
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/11/2017 12:41 PM - Hide
    • Gpile posted:
      Id hit it. Ive banged worse. The nose is a bit of a distraction. Would have to doggy that shit.

I doubt she's interested in having sex with a smelly pink pedo like you.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/11/2017 12:42 PM - Hide
    • Who is this Caranina of which you speak and why are previous threads about her scrubbed (404-ed) from this board?
      Posted 03/11/2017 12:45 PM : Edited 03/11/2017 12:45 PM - Hide
    • Betas In The Mist posted:
      OP is playing into these well-laid traps with his racist cat-calling. It's perfectly fine to call some of these ignorant SJWs out on their idiocy i.e., Caranina's attack against the hapless cafe owner over some contrived bullshit about cultural appropriation. Sinking to the level of racist taunts and irrelevant abusive remarks about one's physical attributes is exactly how they want us to react, providing justification and causing the hatred and division to spread amongst us.

Whoa there little buddy. Just calm down. OP here. I never made any racist taunts at any of them. I merely teased Caranina about her giant hew jew nose until she had a frothy breakdown that involved locking down her account and deleting posts. Twice.

If you look at the transcripts in my OP, I was very nice to her. I wasn't threatening, vulgar, or even all that rude. This was intentional.

All the :crybaby: at her little echo chamber are trying to go on about how what I was doing is BULLYING!!! HATE CRIME!!! STALKING!!! RAEP!!! but really now. It wasn't. And they know it isn't. FB knows it isn't. Anybody with a brain knows it isn't. What these SJW fruitcakes do to businesses is ACCTUAL bullying. What we do is just harmless fun.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/11/2017 12:46 PM - Hide
      \

That's the whole thing with me. I know that's how "people of color" all feel about whites. They would burn us all if they could. Their hatred of the caucasian race is innate. It's even been institutionalized and exported abroad through Hollywood, the news media, educational institutions and especially by well-funded NGOs in developing countries. Then we have the neocons antagonizing the Muslim world and balkanizing the middle east at the behest of Israel, which serves to legitimize the hatred towards white Americans.

All of this is planned to foment derision amongst the hoi polloi. Divide and conquer. "The enemy of my enemy..." The elites have successfully co-opted social justice and tolerance, turning it into a weapon to force their fascist agenda upon the plebeian class. Balkanize the world with liberal fascism and raise a global army of mindless tools who believe they're fighting for social justice and that their fascism is justified for the cause.

We're doomed, all of us, to go down in flames in a hate-fueled civil war. It's later than we think and it's going to get ugly when the folks who think they've been repressed get emboldened enough to take violent action. It will end in tears for them because they have no idea what they're going to be dealing with. There's a reason we've fought off the gun grabbers and that reason is about to become obvious to everyone.

You white supremacists keep dreaming and hoping for race war but it hasn't happened yet! Truth is, close to 20% of young white Americans are racemixing and this percentage will increase with time. As year after year goes by, the possibility of a race war becomes less and less likely.
      Posted 03/11/2017 12:51 PM - Hide
    • Caranina Peres hates the penus. posted:
      The Caranina Chronicles -- she responds :) #1

The Caranina Chronicles -- she responds :) #2

The Caranina Chronicles -- she responds :) #3

The Caranina Chronicles -- she responds :) #4

Overall she seems to be a good sport. Probably a fun chick. Her personality in chat is much better than her personality as a butthurt SJW. But she does have a huge nose ;ulol;

:lol: :potd: :lol:

Honey babby
      \

RUDE!!!
      \
      :tfb2:
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/11/2017 12:54 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      You white supremacists keep dreaming and hoping for race war but it hasn't happened yet! Truth is, close to 20% of young white Americans are racemixing and this percentage will increase with time. As year after year goes by, the possibility of a race war becomes less and less likely.

;trumpthis;
      Posted 03/11/2017 01:13 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Betas In The Mist posted:
      \

Everything is black-and-white with you lot, isn't it? I'm no white supremacist and I'm probably more liberal, in a real sense, than you are. For your information, my grandmother was born in Cuba and my kids are mixed-race. I worked abroad for numerous NGOs and I speak from real experience--not some shit that was fed to me by CNN, Oprah and the CIA-run Al Jazeera, which passes for alternative media with mindless cultural revolutionaries such as yourself. It doesn't take a racist to see that there are a lot of mindless idiots whose world-view completely lacks nuance.

Every day I'm witnessing the message that all whites are racist garbage and the well-spring of all of the world's problems. If I were believe the shit I'm seeing in the media, I'd believe that the biggest problems facing humanity are that illegal aliens are feeling insecure and that there aren't going to be enough bathrooms to accomodate all of the different genders. BULLSHIT!

The biggest problems we face today are caused by you and your kind. You've balkanized the middle-east, fed us yellow-cake uranium bullshit lies, invaded sovereign nations, dropped bombs innocent children in their beds and have revived the cold war against Russia because they stood in the way of your banksters and your neocon agenda in Ukraine and in the ME. Your very own failed candidate created ISIS and is responsible for more human suffering than that which was inflicted by half of the world's worst tyrants put together. You foisted Homeland Security upon us with your fucking Patriot Act and you murdered the only stabilizing tyrants in the Midle East and North Africa and replaced them with anarchy, ISIS and Sharia law.

You take the biggest cheerleader for all of this horror and you put her up as a candidate for POTUS and then you call anyone her rejected her a racist and a redneck.

FUCK YOU and FUCK your new world order. I'm off to the shooting range today with my brown-skinned son and daughter and my wife, who has already lost most of her relatives through a horrific war that was caused by the likes of YOU.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/11/2017 01:19 PM - Hide
      Everything is black-and-white with you lot, isn't it? I'm no white supremacist and I'm probably more liberal, in a real sense, than you are. For your information, my grandmother was born in Cuba and my kids are mixed-race. I worked abroad for numerous NGOs and I speak from real experience--not some shit that was fed to me by CNN, Oprah and the CIA-run Al Jazeera, which passes for alternative media with mindless cultural revolutionaries such as yourself. It doesn't take a racist to see that there are a lot of mindless idiots whose world-view completely lacks nuance.

Every day I'm witnessing the message that all whites are racist garbage and the well-spring of all of the world's problems. If I were believe the shit I'm seeing in the media, I'd believe that the biggest problems facing humanity are that illegal aliens are feeling insecure and that there aren't going to be enough bathrooms to accomodate all of the different genders. BULLSHIT!

The biggest problems we face today are caused by you and your kind. You've balkanized the middle-east, fed us yellow-cake uranium bullshit lies, invaded sovereign nations, dropped bombs innocent children in their beds and have revived the cold war against Russia because they stood in the way of your banksters and your neocon agenda in Ukraine and in the ME. Your very own failed candidate created ISIS and is responsible for more human suffering than that which was inflicted by half of the world's worst tyrants put together. You foisted Homeland Security upon us with your fucking Patriot Act and you murdered the only stabilizing tyrants in the Midle East and North Africa and replaced them with anarchy, ISIS and Sharia law.

You take the biggest cheerleader for all of this horror and you put her up as a candidate for POTUS and then you call anyone her rejected her a racist and a redneck.

FUCK YOU and FUCK your new world order. I'm off to the shooting range today with my brown-skinned son and daughter and my wife, who has already lost most of her relatives through a horrific war that was caused by the likes of YOU.

I voted for Trump, dumbass.
      Posted 03/11/2017 01:25 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

I voted for Trump, dumbass.

So what. You're still guilty for calling white supremacist every time someone suggests a pragmatic world view instead of scapegoating whites. You only help to spread the meme and keep us on the terrible path that we're headed down.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/11/2017 01:27 PM - Hide
      So what. You're still guilty for calling white supremacist every time someone suggests a pragmatic world view instead of scapegoating whites. You only help to spread the meme and keep us on the terrible path that we're headed down.

fantasizing about a race war is not a pragmatic world view.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/11/2017 01:35 PM - Hide
      . posted:
      \

Talk about back and white thinking. :rolleyes:

How exactly did Hillary create Homeland Security? :confused:
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/11/2017 01:39 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I doubt if Anonymous could tolerate the screeching 'coloreds'.

a lot of anonymous hackers are from the middle east and have no problem with our safe spaces. nobody has a problem except for ego wounded men (and the women who unfortunately kiss ass to you) like you
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/11/2017 01:42 PM - Hide
    • Please stay on topic. ITT we are discussing SJWs with big snoots.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/11/2017 01:54 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Meka A. posted:
      ok

look at these people. they are literally screeching about the exact same thing they do to other people. fucking pathetic children

Difference being were just trolling them. They actually hurt peoples livelihoods
    • Russian hacker
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/11/2017 02:05 PM - Hide
    • lol. posted:
      lol. posted:
      . posted:
      death2me posted:
      . posted:
      This is a suburban white girl with some great great great grandmother who is Indian, so she claims to be struggling as a brown person and attacks white people. She spends a lot of time attacking white people on facebook and has attacked several businesses, including the tea one. This may have started on reddit, but she's getting a sticky load in the mouth of her own medicine. This might teach her a lesson about how her SJW shit attacking how people make a living can come back on her. Probably not since she's also a professional victim as you can see from the fb shit and loves the attention.

Do you happen know which other businesses she attacked or any innocent people she attacked?

It was just the chai place. The triggered dramafags here are exaggerating as usual.

No, asshole, it was not just the chai place. There are several others. The thing is, they delete the threads after some time.

As just one example, check out this thread complete with screen shots http://www.f5bbs.com/bbs/uncensored/401781-itt-we-imagine-outrage-when-social-media-coordinator-caranina-peres-googles-only-name-only-find

There are others. But like I said these fuckers delete their own threads once they start experiencing backlash. Also it would appear they were able to put enough pressure on Hans and/or mods to get the original big thread deleted, which had links to and screenshots of several other examples of these fuckers shitting on other peoples' businesses.

Such is the way of the SJW.

^^^ one of the screenshots from the aforementioned thread

Doesnt this cunt have a job or something?
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/11/2017 02:07 PM - Hide
    • Gpile posted:
      Uh oh guys she is serious she has the cyber police on us and is probably back trackng our ip addresses.

:oldlol:

Yeah, just like Jerry last year.

She's in Canada. This board is in the USA. First Amendment. If DMCA requests are being honored there's nothing else she can do.

People like her can dish it out, but they can't take it. Fucking snowflakes.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/11/2017 02:07 PM - Hide
    • youreallpathetic posted:
      . posted:
      Well you really convinced us with that one Caranina. Maybe you should rage against people with normal sized noses to further prove you are not yourself :snicker:

Wow, you're just so funny and witty. NOSES AMIRITE U GUISE.

Yeah, this is why rape is the only sex you can get.

Hey Caranina or one of her ugly brown friends, if you're still posting here...well look at how your name shows up in posts.

See the little "medal" undernath your name? The little pile of :poo: with a green ribbon? You get one of those when you make it onto the top 3 "hated" leader board. I think you managed to earn that medal in record time; I don't think I've ever seen someone get one so quickly.

Just thought I'd share that with you. I mean it's kind of an impressive achievement.
      Posted 03/11/2017 02:09 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      lol. posted:
      lol. posted:
      . posted:
      death2me posted:
      . posted:
      This is a suburban white girl with some great great great grandmother who is Indian, so she claims to be struggling as a brown person and attacks white people. She spends a lot of time attacking white people on facebook and has attacked several businesses, including the tea one. This may have started on reddit, but she's getting a sticky load in the mouth of her own medicine. This might teach her a lesson about how her SJW shit attacking how people make a living can come back on her. Probably not since she's also a professional victim as you can see from the fb shit and loves the attention.

Do you happen know which other businesses she attacked or any innocent people she attacked?

It was just the chai place. The triggered dramafags here are exaggerating as usual.

No, asshole, it was not just the chai place. There are several others. The thing is, they delete the threads after some time.

As just one example, check out this thread complete with screen shots http://www.f5bbs.com/bbs/uncensored/401781-itt-we-imagine-outrage-when-social-media-coordinator-caranina-peres-googles-only-name-only-find

There are others. But like I said these fuckers delete their own threads once they start experiencing backlash. Also it would appear they were able to put enough pressure on Hans and/or mods to get the original big thread deleted, which had links to and screenshots of several other examples of these fuckers shitting on other peoples' businesses.

Such is the way of the SJW.

^^^ one of the screenshots from the aforementioned thread

Doesnt this cunt have a job or something?

She claims to be "self-employed" so the answer is no. She does not have a job. Stupid twat.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/11/2017 02:13 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      \

Race mixing does not equal an egalitarian utopia. Brazil
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/11/2017 02:17 PM - Hide
      . posted:
      \

Im a murrrrrkin mutt too and i 169% agree with u. I dont think trump is the answer though. I think he is the right's version of hopey changey obama
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/11/2017 02:34 PM - Hide
    • JFC OP, you spent all that energy trolling a SJW. Well done. But FFS you just kept going and going and going.

:afk:

And now this thread. It's obvious you are sorely in need of attention. So threads like this encourage you to spend more time and effort trolling people not realizing it's a joke that isn't funny anymore.
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.