• Just at the range and...

• Unregistered coward
    • Re: Just at the range and...
      Posted 03/19/2017 07:26 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I'd had some tritium sights put on one of my 1911s and the fucking front sight fell out! Can you believe that shit?

ahhhhh, that is not supposed to happen. yikes...
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/19/2017 07:30 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      get a glock

Ahead of you. Already have one. Thinking about getting another for CCW. Not as much fun to shoot as God's pistol though.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/19/2017 07:51 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I'd had some tritium sights put on one of my 1911s and the fucking front sight fell out! Can you believe that shit?

Really what are u shooting skeet, my associates have found that the front sites get stuck in the teeths of the "Lessee"
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/19/2017 08:06 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

Really what are u shooting skeet, my associates have found that the front sites get stuck in the teeths of the "Lessee"

Funny. The reason I CCW a 1911 and not a glock is because if I'm going to shoot a minority in the head I want to do it with God's pistol. It just seems right.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/19/2017 08:10 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      get a glock

the problem is the sights, not the pistol.

shit sights are going to fall out no matter if you're shooting a sig or a hi point.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/19/2017 08:26 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

Funny. The reason I CCW a 1911 and not a glock is because if I'm going to shoot a minority in the head I want to do it with God's pistol. It just seems right.

Good choice;
      "and I will smite the nigger motherfucker with furious anger!"
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/19/2017 08:29 PM - Hide
    • God Flogger posted:
      . posted:
      Be a REAL man, replace it with a Scout Sniper Day Scope (SSDS) Schmidt and Bender PM II 3-12×50 and have an 18-inch Australian 1907 Pattern .303 Lee Enfield bayonet fitted to the weapon for close-up combat down at the local Waffle House. YEEEEHAH!!!!

You're that sheep shagging queensland motherfucker aren't you? What the fuck do you know about firearms?

Hey name the joke; I'll give you the punchline.

"You Ba-aa-aa-aa-sterd!"
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/19/2017 08:31 PM - Hide
    • God Flogger posted:
      . posted:
      Be a REAL man, replace it with a Scout Sniper Day Scope (SSDS) Schmidt and Bender PM II 3-12×50 and have an 18-inch Australian 1907 Pattern .303 Lee Enfield bayonet fitted to the weapon for close-up combat down at the local Waffle House. YEEEEHAH!!!!

SMLE 1907 bayonet? Aussies fought in WWI? I thought after you got your asses kicked at Gallipoli you took your toys and went home.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/19/2017 08:36 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      You're that sheep shagging queensland motherfucker aren't you? What the fuck do you know about firearms?

Hey name the joke; I'll give you the punchline.

"You Ba-aa-aa-aa-sterd!"

What did the sheep say to the fish poop??
      Posted 03/19/2017 08:42 PM : Edited 03/19/2017 08:43 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      SMLE 1907 bayonet? Aussies fought in WWI? I thought after you got your asses kicked at Gallipoli you took your toys and went home.

No, we went straight from there to the Western front and fought there and waited patiently for the last few days of the war until youse "gars" finally got into it. Then we taught you how to fight in battles like Bullecourt....you know, like we do in every war.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/19/2017 09:11 PM - Hide
    • God Flogger posted:
      . posted:

No, we went straight from there to the Western front and fought there and waited patiently for the last few days of the war until youse "gars" finally got into it. Then we taught you how to fight in battles like Bullecourt....you know, like we do in every war.

Yeah Winston Churchill must have taught you how to fight. Like he did at Gallipoli.

"Send the colonials in the first wave!"
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/19/2017 09:32 PM - Hide
    • So how many American bases are in aussieland? Pine gap is one. Where are the other four? I think the kiwis have one too just so they won't get jealous.
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/19/2017 09:34 PM - Hide
    • Why not just learn to shoot without the training wheels?
      Posted 03/19/2017 09:47 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      So how many American bases are in aussieland? Pine gap is one. Where are the other four? I think the kiwis have one too just so they won't get jealous.

There are also millions of "Tongue Lounges," where visiting Sepps can go to get a free "rose-leafing" from millions of grateful Arse-ees. Ya see, most Arse-ees really believe that hoary old bullshit about youse gars altruistically saving their grandparents from a Japanese invasion in WW2. They would be dumbstruck if they knew the troops poseurs you sent back then hid in deepest darkest Down Under, while we sent the last desperate scrapings of our military barrel to stop the Japs in Papua and New Guinea, while youse gars "trained" ......for the third year running!
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/19/2017 09:54 PM - Hide
    • God Flogger posted:
      There are also millions of "Tongue Lounges," where visiting Sepps can go to get a free "rose-leafing" from millions of grateful Arse-ees. Ya see, most Arse-ees really believe that hoary old bullshit about youse gars altruistically saving their grandparents from a Japanese invasion in WW2. They would be dumbstruck if they knew the troops poseurs you sent back then hid in deepest darkest Down Under, while we sent the last desperate scrapings of our military barrel to stop the Japs in Papua and New Guinea, while youse gars "trained" ......for the third year running!

Should someone tell him he's posting in the wrong thread, or is he more entertaining when he's been out huffing gasoline with the boongs?
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/19/2017 09:55 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

I will guess that it had a staked front sight in the first place, and the tritium sight was also staked on, yes? Otherwise it's rather difficult for me to imagine a front sight coming loose.

Spend the extra dosh to have a dovetail cut for the front sight, if the slide isn't already cut.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/19/2017 09:58 PM - Hide
    • Small Block posted:
      or the installer.

had the factory front sight fall off a ruger lc9. they replaced the whole slide. i guess a batch of guns didn't have the pin that held the sight in place.
      Posted 03/19/2017 09:59 PM : Edited 03/19/2017 10:00 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I will guess that it had a staked front sight in the first place, and the tritium sight was also staked on, yes? Otherwise it's rather difficult for me to imagine a front sight coming loose.

Spend the extra dosh to have a dovetail cut for the front sight, if the slide isn't already cut.

What about him getting a Navy Gunnery Officer to calculate where the round from his hand cannon will fall?
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 03/19/2017 10:10 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      God Flogger posted:

Should someone tell him he's posting in the wrong thread, or is he more entertaining when he's been out huffing gasoline with the boongs?

Do aussie men actually fuck the abos? This aussie cunt from queensland probably fucks a sheep then switches out to an abo. I wonder how he tells the difference.
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.