• Just at the range and...

• Basil Rascalbone
    • Russian hacker
    • Re: Just at the range and...
      Posted 03/19/2017 10:29 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      God Flogger posted:
      There are also millions of "Tongue Lounges," where visiting Sepps can go to get a free "rose-leafing" from millions of grateful Arse-ees. Ya see, most Arse-ees really believe that hoary old bullshit about youse gars altruistically saving their grandparents from a Japanese invasion in WW2. They would be dumbstruck if they knew the troops poseurs you sent back then hid in deepest darkest Down Under, while we sent the last desperate scrapings of our military barrel to stop the Japs in Papua and New Guinea, while youse gars "trained" ......for the third year running!

Should someone tell him he's posting in the wrong thread, or is he more entertaining when he's been out huffing gasoline with the boongs?

Do aussie men actually fuck the abos? This aussie cunt from queensland probably fucks a sheep then switches out to an abo. I wonder how he tells the difference.

ONE'S BLACK AND ONE'S WHITE?
      :ebert2:
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/19/2017 10:40 PM - Hide
    • Basil Rascalbone posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      God Flogger posted:
      There are also millions of "Tongue Lounges," where visiting Sepps can go to get a free "rose-leafing" from millions of grateful Arse-ees. Ya see, most Arse-ees really believe that hoary old bullshit about youse gars altruistically saving their grandparents from a Japanese invasion in WW2. They would be dumbstruck if they knew the troops poseurs you sent back then hid in deepest darkest Down Under, while we sent the last desperate scrapings of our military barrel to stop the Japs in Papua and New Guinea, while youse gars "trained" ......for the third year running!

Should someone tell him he's posting in the wrong thread, or is he more entertaining when he's been out huffing gasoline with the boongs?

Do aussie men actually fuck the abos? This aussie cunt from queensland probably fucks a sheep then switches out to an abo. I wonder how he tells the difference.

What if his eyes are closed? Abo smells worse?
    • Basil Rascalbone
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/19/2017 10:47 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Basil Rascalbone posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      God Flogger posted:

What if his eyes are closed? Abo smells worse?

They need to leave the tails on the sheep so he can tell the difference by feel!
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/19/2017 10:50 PM - Hide
    • God Flogger posted:
      What about him getting a Navy Gunnery Officer to calculate where the round from his hand cannon will fall?

Did you start drinking early this morning, troll?
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/19/2017 10:50 PM - Hide
    • Basil Rascalbone posted:
      They need to leave the tails on the sheep so he can tell the difference by feel!

Abos have tails too. Just like monkeys.
    • Basil Rascalbone
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/19/2017 10:53 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Basil Rascalbone posted:

Abos have tails too. Just like monkeys.

Guess it don't matter then. One hairy hole is as good as the next!
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/19/2017 10:54 PM - Hide
    • God flog you never mentioned how many major American listening posts we have in your country. I told you one. There are 4 others. Major bases including sigint. Can you say prepositioning?

You fucks might as well sign on to be another America protectorate. Like Puerto Rico.
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      Posted 03/19/2017 11:43 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      God flog you never mentioned how many major American listening posts we have in your country. I told you one. There are 4 others. Major bases including sigint. Can you say prepositioning?

You fucks might as well sign on to be another America protectorate. Like Puerto Rico.
      We became a grovelling arse-kissing Satrapy of the Sepponese Empire way back in the year I was born, 1942.
    • IRVING_PINCUS
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/20/2017 12:07 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      God Flogger posted:
      . posted:
      I'd had some tritium sights put on one of my 1911s and the fucking front sight fell out! Can you believe that shit?
      Be a REAL man, replace it with a Scout Sniper Day Scope (SSDS) Schmidt and Bender PM II 3-12×50 and have an 18-inch Australian 1907 Pattern .303 Lee Enfield bayonet fitted to the weapon for close-up combat down at the local Waffle House. YEEEEHAH!!!!

You're that sheep shagging queensland motherfucker aren't you? What the fuck do you know about firearms?

Hey name the joke; I'll give you the punchline.

"You Ba-aa-aa-aa-sterd!"

All your base belong to us.
      \
      :schlomo:
      Posted 03/20/2017 12:22 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      God Flogger posted:
      What about him getting a Navy Gunnery Officer to calculate where the round from his hand cannon will fall?

Did you start drinking early this morning, troll?

I generally don't like to speak ill of people, but I am concerned for the Dog Flogger's mental health. Hopefully they have some sort of mental institution in Australia he can check in to.
      Posted 03/20/2017 02:08 AM - Hide
    • Mitty posted:
      I generally don't like to speak ill of people, but I am concerned for the Dog Flogger's mental health. Hopefully they have some sort of mental institution in Australia he can check in to.
      I just love the absolute shit these morbidly obese members of the Oaf Keepers Militia talk about the crucial importance of having the proper sights on their concealed carry handgurns.

Why do they practice trying to a bullseye with their Browning from 200 yards away? If they ever do have to use them, the target will be about 15 feet away and they won't have time to stare down its sights. Besides that, their cowardly Scot-Irish genealogical makeup will make them shit bricks and blase way backwards over their shoulders as they run panic-stricken down the street!! https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/accurate-enough-evaluating-defensive-handgun-accuracy/
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/20/2017 02:20 AM - Hide
    • Serious now. With a pistol caliber it's all about shot placement. Hits to CNS are the thing. Every cop has stories of a methhead with multiple hits to center mass and they live just long enough to kill somebody else.

Actually a C130 pilot f/ AK was talking about his bear gun; .454. He says with a shot through the heart the bear will live 8 minutes. When things are sporty 8 minutes is a long time. 8 seconds is a long time.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/20/2017 02:34 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Serious now. With a pistol caliber it's all about shot placement. Hits to CNS are the thing. Every cop has stories of a methhead with multiple hits to center mass and they live just long enough to kill somebody else.

Actually a C130 pilot f/ AK was talking about his bear gun; .454. He says with a shot through the heart the bear will live 8 minutes. When things are sporty 8 minutes is a long time. 8 seconds is a long time.

Pilots have a funny little joke. You're low on altitude, airspeed, and ideas. How much time do you have to solve your problem; the rest of your life.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 03/20/2017 06:13 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Serious now. With a pistol caliber it's all about shot placement. Hits to CNS are the thing. Every cop has stories of a methhead with multiple hits to center mass and they live just long enough to kill somebody else.

Answering Dog Fucker's questions seriously is a mistake. He's here to drop his trousers and leave a huge noisome pile of trollshit in every thread he visits. You're only rewarding him with attention, you know.
      Posted 03/20/2017 05:59 PM - Hide
    • God Flogger posted:
      Mitty posted:
      I just love the absolute shit these morbidly obese members of the Oaf Keepers Militia talk about the crucial importance of having the proper sights on their concealed carry handgurns.

Why do they practice trying to a bullseye with their Browning from 200 yards away? If they ever do have to use them, the target will be about 15 feet away and they won't have time to stare down its sights. Besides that, their cowardly Scot-Irish genealogical makeup will make them shit bricks and blase way backwards over their shoulders as they run panic-stricken down the street!! https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/accurate-enough-evaluating-defensive-handgun-accuracy/

You have a lot of anger in you. Is life really that tough in the outback?
      Posted 03/21/2017 12:34 AM - Hide
    • Mitty posted:
      You have a lot of anger in you. Is life really that tough in the outback?

IT'S NOT MY FAULT. MY STRESS LEVELS ARE CONSTANTLY ELEVATED/TRIGGERED BY KNOWING THE SEPPONESE PEOPLE ACTUALLY EXIST!

IT IS MADDENING TO KNOW THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS MORE OF THE KIND OF MORONS AND CELEBRITY WORSHIPPING NUMBNUTS WHO HAUNT F169 AND SIMILAR BOARDS!

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO LIVE YOUR LIFE KNOWING THESE SICKENINGLY NARCISSISTIC, NUCLEAR NUMERO UNO NEANDERTHALS WERE YOUR LORDS AND MASTERS AND THEIR INFOTAINMENT MEDIA WAS RAPIDLY DRAGGING YOUR COUNTY'S AND THE GLOBAL I.Q. DOWN TO THEIR TROGLODYTIC LEVEL?!!!
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.