• Who's The F169er You Most Fear?

• Russian hacker
      • Posted 03/21/2017 12:18 AM - Hide
      • For me it has to be the legendary BoomerBoi. BoomerBoi has so much money and political connections that he can hire the best assassins to take me out and Boomerboi doesn't even have to worry about going to prison due to his connects.
          [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Russian hacker
      • Re: Who's The F169er You Most Fear?
        Posted 03/21/2017 12:34 AM - Hide
      • He's supposed to be Hispanic. Some say his father was a Pollack. Nobody ever believed he was real. Nobody ever knew him or saw anybody that ever worked directly for him. But to hear Kobayashi tell it, anybody could have worked for Spanky. You never knew; that was his power. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

One story the guys told me, the story I believe, was from his days on FC. There were a gang of Hustlas that wanted their own PI database. They realized that to be in power, you didn't need Alexa rankings or startup money or even unique view numbers. You just needed the will to do what the other guy wouldn't.

After a while, they come into power and then they come after Spanky. He was small-time then, just running ASCII trolls, they say. They come port-sniffing in the afternoon, looking for his PI. They find his xls spreadsheets and sockpuppet list, and decide to wait for Spanky. He comes home to find his computer compromised and gigs of pr0n deleted. The Hustlas knew Spankey was tough, not to be trifled with, so they let him know they meant business.

They tell him they want his territory, all his PI. Spanky looks over the glowing screen of his machind. Then he showed these men of will what will really was.

He tells him he would rather see his sock puppets dead than live another day after this. He lets the last Hustla go, waits until his socks are blown the fuck out and exposed, and then he goes after the rest of the mob. He doxxes their kids. He doxxes their wives. He exposes that they aren't investment-banking billionaires with mantions and yotts, and instead work at dog-grooming shops. He backs the wifi at houses they live in, the stores they work in. He doxxes people that owe them money.

And like that, he's gone. Underground. Nobody's ever seen him since. He becomes a myth, a spook story that basement boys tell their anime pillows at night. "Rat on your lover, waifu-chan, and Spanky will get you." But no one ever really believes.
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Russian hacker
        Posted 03/21/2017 12:45 AM - Hide
      • The only F169er who's called an apex predator is Changoolaal :changoolaal:

The legends about Changoolaal are many and varied. Here's one:

When Changoolaal was nine years old, his parents sent him to train with Japanese & Indian Buddhist monks in Siam Reap, Cambodia. Changoolaal went and returned a year later to his parents. His parents ask him what all he learned in the past year. Changoolaal said he learned to slap his hand on a table. His parents were disappointed that Changoolaal only learned to do that in the whole past year but decided to ask Changoolaal to demonstrate for them.

So they brought out their heaviest strongest wooden table and told Changoolaal to slap it. Changoolaal nonchalantly slapped the table....and the whole table crumbled to pieces. So goes the legend of Changoolaal.

The nastiest trolls here fear Changoolaal. These trolls, they may go after Caranina Peres, Jerry Flat tum etc. but they dare not go after Changoolaal. So goes the legend of Changoolaal.
      • Russian hacker
        Posted 03/21/2017 12:59 AM - Hide
      • I don't know which one I fear but the most comical and pathetic F169er is Pablo
      • Russian hacker
        Posted 03/21/2017 01:00 AM - Hide
      • . posted:
        For me it has to be the legendary BoomerBoi. BoomerBoi has so much money and political connections that he can hire the best assassins to take me out and Boomerboi doesn't even have to worry about going to prison due to his connects.

Quence.
      • Russian hacker
        Posted 03/21/2017 01:08 AM - Hide
      • The Pathological Coprophage
      • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save
      Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.