• I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal.

• Local milk person
    • Re: I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal.
      Posted 04/30/2017 05:09 PM - Hide
    • I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #1

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #2

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #3

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #4
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Local milk person
    • Re: I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal.
      Posted 04/30/2017 05:15 PM - Hide
    • I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #1

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #2

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #3

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #4
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Local milk person
      Posted 04/30/2017 05:39 PM - Hide

• Local milk person
      Posted 04/30/2017 05:42 PM - Hide

• Local milk person
      Posted 04/30/2017 05:45 PM - Hide

• Local milk person
      Posted 04/30/2017 05:50 PM - Hide
    • This fread here is so

:tard: :nuke: :tard:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 04/30/2017 05:56 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Case an point.

She actually passes better today that video is only 7-months on hormones. She'll need chin work but otherwise will pass fine.

I'm a little more understanding of what a trans woman goes through after seeing this video. Thanks! :thumbup:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 04/30/2017 06:11 PM - Hide
    • Whats all the blurred out patches?
    • Local milk person
      Posted 04/30/2017 07:13 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Whats all the blurred out patches?

The logo of my "source". Don't want you tards fapping yoruselves tooblivion. :tards:

Actually this ends my posting, too much work, there's too many to do lol. Needless to say there are thousands of hot transwomen living under the radar. It's kinda baffling because all we mostly see in the mainstream amounts to yuck.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 04/30/2017 07:46 PM - Hide

post-op
    • Local milk person
      Posted 04/30/2017 07:49 PM - Hide

Post op
    • Local milk person
      Posted 04/30/2017 07:54 PM - Hide

Post op
    • Local milk person
      Posted 04/30/2017 07:58 PM - Hide

Yup.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 04/30/2017 08:06 PM - Hide

Post op
    • Local milk person
      Posted 04/30/2017 08:11 PM - Hide

• Local milk person
      Posted 04/30/2017 08:12 PM - Hide

Miss Daniel Foxx post op
    • Local milk person
      Posted 04/30/2017 08:15 PM - Hide

Random post ops
    • Local milk person
      Posted 04/30/2017 08:16 PM - Hide

• Local milk person
      Posted 04/30/2017 08:21 PM - Hide
    • ^^^ That all being said, personally I don't like post-op transwomen. It's missing their original allure. And speaking as a transwoman, I find the butchering a bit frakenfreakish. They are realistic vags, but not quite. And some are downright ugly.

If I wanted to date a vagina, I'd find a real woman.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 04/30/2017 08:24 PM - Hide
    • Bye Bye Hope Someone Here Enjoyed ^_^ :wave:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/01/2017 08:21 PM - Hide
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/01/2017 08:27 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #1

I can see a shadow. Is her dick really that long?
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/03/2017 02:12 AM - Hide

Post op
    • Local milk person
      Posted 05/06/2017 08:00 PM - Hide

• Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save   Sage/No Bump
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.