• I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal.

• Unregistered coward
    • Re: I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal.
      Posted 04/10/2017 08:04 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      G spots? What would be the point? It's not like a trans freak can have an orgasm. You need balls for that. When trans freaks cut off their dicks, they will never enjoy sex ever again.

The nerves are all preserved lol.
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Unregistered coward
    • Re: I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal.
      Posted 04/10/2017 08:05 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Do you date men or women?

I'm what can be referred to as being a "transbian". I'm male to female that still likes women.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 04/10/2017 08:06 PM : Edited 04/10/2017 08:07 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      Answer the important questions. Which bathroom do you shit in?

Women's. I'm a stealthy passing transwoman.

You have a short life expectancy pal.

It's actually better that trans faggits use the women's restroom, because there are no little boys in the women's restroom. Bet you never thought of that, huh?
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 04/10/2017 08:09 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      Do you date men or women?

I'm what can be referred to as being a "transbian". I'm male to female that still likes women.

Seems most trans are like that. I'll bet you get a lot more girls now than you did when you were a man. Too bad you no longer have a dick to enjoy them with.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 04/10/2017 08:14 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Seems most trans are like that. I'll bet you get a lot more girls now than you did when you were a man. Too bad you no longer have a dick to enjoy them with.

I never said I was post op :lol: I just KNOW the surgery scene.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 04/10/2017 08:33 PM - Hide
    • poster Transgirl used to post pics on these boards years ago.

My personal hunch is that transgirl became mr_psych_nurse but IDK
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 04/10/2017 08:34 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      You can see the scars on the left and right, like a V.

Vaginas are such a mess of lines and folds and creases and roast beef, how would a couple scars make a difference?
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 04/10/2017 08:36 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Vaginas are such a mess of lines and folds and creases and roast beef, how would a couple scars make a difference?

Or concealed with a 80's style bush...
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 04/10/2017 08:44 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

I never said I was post op :lol: I just KNOW the surgery scene.

Wise decision to keep your dick. Would you ever cut it off?
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 04/10/2017 08:47 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      Answer the important questions. Which bathroom do you shit in?

Women's. I'm a stealthy passing transwoman.

;archiethis;
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 04/10/2017 08:48 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      Well here's a link.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/02712e542796386

A modern post op transwoman "having fun".

You can see the scars on the left and right, like a V.

The dildo is also obstructing the view.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 04/10/2017 08:51 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

I personally wouldn't. I don't like males enough to want to be penetrated by them. Being trans it's an odd kaleidoscope of personal truths I live with. One thing was I never liked being male. And if you are not tall, dark, handsome (and have your hair) and wealthy, you never really can experience true male privlege. I never had real male privelege. So instead of living as a beta I decided to give it a chance and transition.

Oddly I blossomed, my skin cleared up gorgeously and it's soft and smooth (I'm part asian) among many other "fun effects" so here I am an attractive girl version of myself. I'd say overall life has been much nicer living as a woman. I'm not visibly trans, so I don't have to deal with all the mainstream hate that's going on and such.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 04/10/2017 09:27 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Don't believe it? Even gyno's are fooled until they realize there is no cervix.

Will you please make love to me?
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 04/10/2017 09:29 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

I personally wouldn't. I don't like males enough to want to be penetrated by them. Being trans it's an odd kaleidoscope of personal truths I live with. One thing was I never liked being male. And if you are not tall, dark, handsome (and have your hair) and wealthy, you never really can experience true male privlege. I never had real male privelege. So instead of living as a beta I decided to give it a chance and transition.

Oddly I blossomed, my skin cleared up gorgeously and it's soft and smooth (I'm part asian) among many other "fun effects" so here I am an attractive girl version of myself. I'd say overall life has been much nicer living as a woman. I'm not visibly trans, so I don't have to deal with all the mainstream hate that's going on and such.

So it must be easy to get girls now, huh?
    • Schlomo The Smut Peddler
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 04/10/2017 09:30 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Don't believe it? Even gyno's are fooled until they realize there is no cervix.

:schlomo:
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 04/10/2017 10:15 PM - Hide
    • These are the kind of top shelf trans gals you see or hear much about. Why should they be "out" their greatest gift is achieving stealth.

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #1

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #2

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #3

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #4

I have tons of this stuff. lol
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 04/10/2017 10:19 PM - Hide
    • I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #1

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #2

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #3

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #4
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 04/10/2017 10:24 PM - Hide
    • I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #1

• Unregistered coward
      Posted 04/10/2017 10:46 PM - Hide

• Unregistered coward
      Posted 04/10/2017 10:48 PM - Hide

• Unregistered coward
      Posted 04/10/2017 10:50 PM - Hide

All trans women folks ^_^
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save   Sage/No Bump
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.