• I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal.

• Unregistered coward
    • Re: I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal.
      Posted 04/10/2017 10:53 PM - Hide
    • I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #1

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #2

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #3

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #4
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Unregistered coward
    • Re: I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal.
      Posted 04/10/2017 10:55 PM - Hide
    • I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #1

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #2

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #3

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #4
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 04/10/2017 10:57 PM - Hide

• Unregistered coward
      Posted 04/10/2017 10:59 PM - Hide

• Unregistered coward
      Posted 04/10/2017 11:02 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      Do you date men or women?
      \
      :trev:

I'm what can be referred to as being a "transbian". I'm male to female that still likes women.
      \
      :milton:

Seems most trans are like that. I'll bet you get a lot more girls now than you did when you were a man. Too bad you no longer have a dick to enjoy them with.
      \
      :trev:
    • 50 page thread
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 04/10/2017 11:03 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      Answer the important questions. Which bathroom do you shit in?

Women's. I'm a stealthy passing transwoman.

;archiethis;

:snicker:
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 04/10/2017 11:06 PM - Hide

• Unregistered coward
      Posted 04/10/2017 11:10 PM - Hide
    • ... errr so anyway.

It's good to know there is a good cross section of transwomen who can actually successfully live their truth (whatever that may be) and blend according to the gender they are trying to emulate.

At least they aren't as offensive as all the ugly we're seeing demanding their rights in the mainstream.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 04/10/2017 11:11 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Don't believe it? Even gyno's are fooled until they realize there is no cervix.

Really? :shrug: pop out a baby and I might believe you
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 04/10/2017 11:14 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      Don't believe it? Even gyno's are fooled until they realize there is no cervix.

Really? :shrug: pop out a baby and I might believe you

We're only about 20 years away from that.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 04/10/2017 11:15 PM - Hide
    • may the muzzys toss you off a bridge.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 04/10/2017 11:40 PM - Hide

• Unregistered coward
      Posted 04/10/2017 11:41 PM - Hide

• Unregistered coward
      Posted 04/10/2017 11:49 PM - Hide

• Unregistered coward
      Posted 04/10/2017 11:57 PM - Hide

• Unregistered coward
      Posted 04/10/2017 11:58 PM - Hide

• Unregistered coward
      Posted 04/10/2017 11:59 PM - Hide

• Unregistered coward
      Posted 04/11/2017 12:00 AM - Hide

• Unregistered coward
      Posted 04/11/2017 12:05 AM - Hide

• Unregistered coward
      Posted 04/11/2017 12:10 AM - Hide
    • The problem begins when we have things like these running around...

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #1

... and demanding bathroom rights. :lol:
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 04/11/2017 12:24 AM - Hide
    • I'm not gay, but this thread is hawt! :tard:
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 04/11/2017 12:26 AM - Hide
    • so they get the surgery cause they want to act like sluts ok
      Posted 04/11/2017 12:53 AM - Hide
    • But I like it when my cock hits the cervix.
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save   Sage/No Bump
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.