• I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal.

• Unregistered coward
    • Re: I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal.
      Posted 04/11/2017 03:39 PM - Hide
    • I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #1

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #2

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #3

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #4
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Unregistered coward
    • Re: I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal.
      Posted 04/11/2017 03:44 PM - Hide
    • I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #1

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #2

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #3

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #4
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 04/11/2017 03:45 PM - Hide

transbians.....
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 04/11/2017 03:52 PM - Hide

• Unregistered coward
      Posted 04/11/2017 03:54 PM - Hide

• Unregistered coward
      Posted 04/11/2017 03:57 PM - Hide

• Unregistered coward
      Posted 04/11/2017 03:58 PM - Hide

• Unregistered coward
      Posted 04/11/2017 03:59 PM - Hide
    • If he has all that surgery, am I still gay for wanting to fuck him in the ass?
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 04/11/2017 04:00 PM - Hide

• Unregistered coward
      Posted 04/11/2017 04:06 PM - Hide

• Unregistered coward
      Posted 04/11/2017 04:07 PM - Hide

• Unregistered coward
      Posted 04/11/2017 04:11 PM - Hide

Girls really do seem to have more fun. Even the trans ones. =\
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 04/11/2017 04:22 PM - Hide

• Unregistered coward
      Posted 04/11/2017 04:33 PM - Hide

:shudder:
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 04/11/2017 04:35 PM - Hide

• Unregistered coward
      Posted 04/11/2017 04:39 PM - Hide

• Unregistered coward
      Posted 04/11/2017 04:41 PM - Hide

• Unregistered coward
      Posted 04/11/2017 05:00 PM - Hide
    • just remember, Silence of the Lambs came out in 1991 and that was how nearly ALL PEOPLE saw transgendereds. it was voted the BEST PICURE OF THE YEAR by the most liberal Motion Picture Acadamy. do you understand the size of the tectonic shift? the Motion Picture Academy was super liberal back then....and they voted this movie best picture. It portrayed transgendereds as type of people who lock you up in a dungeon and make clothes out of your skin.

Also the American Psychiatric Assocation, who was very sympathetic to the mentally ill in general, and was behing enabling social security benefits to the mentally ill and all that, still classified homosexuality as a sign of psychosis 20 years ago. These are people that were generally inclined to be sympathic for mentally ill and seeking to help them.
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 04/11/2017 05:20 PM - Hide
    • THEY LOOK JUST LIKE WOMEN!
      BUT THEY ARE NOT, THEY ARE SICK FREAKISH SERIOUSLY FUCKED UP MENTALLY GROWN MEN WHO "CHOSE TO BE THIS WAY".
      KILL THEMB.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 04/11/2017 05:24 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      THEY LOOK JUST LIKE WOMEN!
      BUT THEY ARE NOT, THEY ARE SICK FREAKISH SERIOUSLY FUCKED UP MENTALLY GROWN MEN WHO "CHOSE TO BE THIS WAY".
      KILL THEMB.

Me think you doth protest too much.

Hate to admit you got a tingle down there? :lol:
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 04/11/2017 05:31 PM - Hide

:schlomo:
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 04/11/2017 05:40 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      just remember, Silence of the Lambs came out in 1991 and that was how nearly ALL PEOPLE saw transgendereds. it was voted the BEST PICURE OF THE YEAR by the most liberal Motion Picture Acadamy. do you understand the size of the tectonic shift? the Motion Picture Academy was super liberal back then....and they voted this movie best picture. It portrayed transgendereds as type of people who lock you up in a dungeon and make clothes out of your skin.

Also the American Psychiatric Assocation, who was very sympathetic to the mentally ill in general, and was behing enabling social security benefits to the mentally ill and all that, still classified homosexuality as a sign of psychosis 20 years ago. These are people that were generally inclined to be sympathic for mentally ill and seeking to help them.

OP here agreed. I'm actually unsympathetic to unpassable transwomen and of all ironies, I'm also a transphobe.

When you have trans-"women" like these...

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #1

... + Jenner, et al., :enraged: for bathroom and gender rights, it's no wonder we have the mainstream backlash we're having as of late.

Girls who can pass don't have these issues. They aren't "visibly" trans and immune to most of the prejudice and have been silent and living their lives privately for decades.
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save   Sage/No Bump
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.