• I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal.

• Fscking Moron
    • Re: I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal.
      Posted 06/18/2017 01:53 PM - Hide
    • I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #1

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #2

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #3
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
    • Re: I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal.
      Posted 06/18/2017 02:01 PM - Hide
    • I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #1

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #2

TS Pietra Giovanna
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 02:01 PM - Hide

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #3

TS Pietra Giovanna
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 02:04 PM - Hide

TS Shakira
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 02:05 PM - Hide

TS Shakira
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 02:07 PM - Hide

TS Tara Hudson
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 02:11 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #1

TS Daniela Marks

Goddamn that's fuking hot

:anon:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 02:15 PM - Hide

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #4

TS Monique Milano
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 02:16 PM - Hide
    • Bones... Captain Christopher Pike would choose green animal women over these Shemales any day of the week.
      \
      :shatner:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 02:16 PM - Hide

TS Monique Milano
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 02:18 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Bones... Captain Christopher Pike would choose green animal women over these Shemales any day of the week.
      \
      :shatner:

You probably wouldn't want to date them. They are ultra high-maintenance and just as whiny as the other top shelf CIS gender women :lol:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 02:19 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      You probably wouldn't want to date them. They are ultra high-maintenance and just as whiny as the other top shelf CIS gender women :lol:

Lets keep it simple: I'm not dating anything with a Prostate.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 02:20 PM - Hide
    • :enraged: too many photos per page. crashing my phone browser!!!!!
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 02:20 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

Stick with your real doll then. :lol:

:mittens:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 02:23 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      \
      :fatkid:

I highly doubt, you even have a choice in either matter. :rofl:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 02:25 PM - Hide
    • :nuke: :nuke: :nuke: :nuke: :nuke: :nuke: :nuke: :nuke: :nuke:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 02:25 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Stick with your real doll then. :lol:

:mittens:

At least a Real Doll doesn't have a Shenus.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 02:39 PM - Hide

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #4

Randoms
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 02:41 PM - Hide

• Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 02:42 PM - Hide

• Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 02:44 PM - Hide

• Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 02:52 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #1

Funniest thing I've sen all day.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 02:57 PM - Hide
    • Anyone done a welfare check on Heekee?
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 03:26 PM - Hide
    • It's good the mob

believes

is what transgender means and primarily characterized to appear as. And any 'passable' transwomen cletus sees

Like on them there TV?
      \
      :cletus:

are the few they believe exist, so they don't really count. Keeps the scrutiny off the passing t-girls, it's
      better to be as invisible as possible and just blend in.

So the :facepalm: above serves a beneficial purpose for the stealthy transwomen.

I say, begrudgingly, let them live and hang themselves :lol:

• Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 03:30 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Anyone done a welfare check on Heekee?

Seriously, does he even know this thread exists? He runs his own message board. C'mon.
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.