• I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal.

• Fscking Moron
    • Re: I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal.
      Posted 04/11/2017 05:43 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      THEY LOOK JUST LIKE WOMEN!
      BUT THEY ARE NOT, THEY ARE SICK FREAKISH SERIOUSLY FUCKED UP MENTALLY GROWN MEN WHO "CHOSE TO BE THIS WAY".
      KILL THEMB.

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #1

I promise you. She will be kind, her skin and her body will be soft, smell like a real woman, and when you slide into her, it'll feel just like a pussy.
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
    • Re: I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal.
      Posted 04/11/2017 05:44 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #1

I promise you. She will be kind, her skin and her body will be soft, smell like a real woman, and when you slide into her, it'll feel just like a pussy.

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #2
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/11/2017 06:03 PM - Hide
    • I'D THROW IT OFF A BRIDGE.
    • Fscking Moron
    • Given a Motorcycle!
      Posted 04/11/2017 06:39 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      BEAT THESE SICK FUCKS TO DEATH WITH A BAT WRAPPED IN BARBWIRE...

;trumpthis;
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/11/2017 06:41 PM - Hide
    • I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #1

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #2

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #3
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/11/2017 06:48 PM - Hide
    • I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #1

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #3

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #4
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/11/2017 07:04 PM - Hide
    • Quit with the pics of degenerates and tell us why you're a mentally ill waste of life who deserves to have your fake puss filled with quick-set cement.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/11/2017 07:08 PM - Hide

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #4
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/11/2017 07:11 PM - Hide

• Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/11/2017 07:12 PM - Hide

• Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/11/2017 07:13 PM - Hide

• Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/11/2017 07:15 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Quit with the pics of degenerates and tell us why you're a mentally ill waste of life who deserves to have your fake puss filled with quick-set cement.

These girls can write their own ticket. Gorgeous transwomen are in-demand.

You fuck socks in your basement.

:lol:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/11/2017 07:48 PM - Hide
    • THE ONLY REASON YOU LIVE IS BECAUSE IT IS "NOT QUITE LEGAL YET" TO FUCKING THROW YOU OFF A BRIDGE IN THIS NATION. PERIOD!
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/11/2017 08:09 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      THE ONLY REASON YOU LIVE IS BECAUSE IT IS "NOT QUITE LEGAL YET" TO FUCKING THROW YOU OFF A BRIDGE IN THIS NATION. PERIOD!

Get over yourself. In a few hundred years switching genders will be more like modular science with real vagina's cloned from the hosts own DNA blueprints.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/11/2017 11:25 PM - Hide
    • I'm baffled why this thread isn't a sticky!
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/11/2017 11:46 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      These are the kind of top shelf trans gals you see or hear much about. Why should they be "out" their greatest gift is achieving stealth.

I have tons of this stuff. lol

Me peanus is confused
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/12/2017 12:03 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Me peanus is confused

Why be confused? Just go with the flow. There should be no rationalizing what you are attracted to. Like whatever it is you like. F* stigma's.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/12/2017 12:29 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      BEAT THESE SICK FUCKS TO DEATH WITH A BAT WRAPPED IN BARBWIRE...

Negan, you still secretly fapping? :lol:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/12/2017 12:31 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Negan, you still secretly fapping? :lol:

"You've got some beach ball-sized lady nuts, and I wanna harness the heat coming off 'em!"
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/12/2017 03:10 AM - Hide
    • :moar:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/12/2017 03:42 PM - Hide
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/12/2017 03:46 PM - Hide
    • The female really is the superior form. ^_^
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/12/2017 03:56 PM - Hide
    • MODS DELETE THIS THREAD. T.O.S.
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.