• I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal.

• Unregistered coward
    • Re: I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal.
      Posted 06/18/2017 03:36 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #1

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #2

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #3

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #4

?

W00F
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Unregistered coward
    • Re: I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal.
      Posted 06/18/2017 03:37 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #1

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #2

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #3

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #4

fixed.

Better?

I'm movin to RIO
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 06/18/2017 03:37 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

:moar:
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 06/18/2017 03:40 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

TS Brunna Mendonça

Nice.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 06/18/2017 03:40 PM - Hide
    • sixty pages :wtf:
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 06/18/2017 04:06 PM - Hide
    • I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #1

TS Camila Scherzinger
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 06/18/2017 04:10 PM - Hide
    • I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #1

TS Megan Lopez
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 06/18/2017 04:10 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      WTF WIT THE TRANNY BUSINESS?

:lol:
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 06/18/2017 04:12 PM - Hide

:moar:
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 06/18/2017 04:13 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      WTF WIT THE TRANNY BUSINESS?

SHUT IT - FAGGOT
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 06/18/2017 04:13 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

THIS IS THE OP OF THIS THREAD OF FILTH.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 06/18/2017 04:15 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

• Unregistered coward
      Posted 06/18/2017 04:17 PM - Hide
    • :cookie:
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 06/18/2017 04:20 PM - Hide
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 06/18/2017 04:23 PM - Hide
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 06/18/2017 04:24 PM - Hide
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 06/18/2017 04:39 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

O.M.G. Ungh.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 06/18/2017 04:43 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

If that is you OP... You are one dedicated lil fucker!
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 06/18/2017 04:44 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

What makes you think it's "anger"?
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 06/18/2017 04:57 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      You probably wouldn't want to date them. They are ultra high-maintenance and just as whiny as the other top shelf CIS gender women :lol:

Ultra high-maintenance may be an understatement.
      \
      :shatner:
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 06/18/2017 05:10 PM - Hide

• Unregistered coward
      Posted 06/18/2017 05:18 PM - Hide
    • Shitty tattoos. Even shittier after-market bolt-ons.
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 06/18/2017 05:18 PM - Hide
    • LIKE A REGULAR WOMAN AINT TROUBLE ENOUGH! :lol:
      THERE HAS TO BE A LOT OF MAINTENANCE COSTS IN KEEPIN THAT UP...
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save   Sage/No Bump
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.