• I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal.

• Local milk person
    • Re: I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal.
      Posted 06/19/2017 12:39 AM - Hide
    • I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #1
      I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #2

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #3
      I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #4
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Local milk person
    • Re: I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal.
      Posted 06/19/2017 12:40 AM - Hide
    • I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #1
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 12:42 AM - Hide
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 12:43 AM - Hide
    • GOD BLESS THOSE POOR LIL FELLAS, THEY SURE ARE A DEDICATED BUNCH TO THEIR HOBBY.
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 12:46 AM - Hide
    • WHEN A TRANNY FINALLY "HITS THE WALL" DOES SHE TURN BACK INTO A GUY JUST TO GET SOME EXTRA MILEAGE?
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 12:46 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      GOD BLESS THOSE POOR LIL FELLAS, THEY SURE ARE A DEDICATED BUNCH TO THEIR HOBBY.

And they are so soft with their silky smooved skin just like a lady. I just want lie down with their peen in my mouth and smell their girl envy!

:tard:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 01:16 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #1

"I am a woman. Hear me ROAR!"

MEOW
      \
      :fancy:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 03:39 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #1

Remember boys.

Mind your manners with the ladies.

That's the restaurant's host. Everyone else has noticed the Shenus & high-tailed it out of there.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 03:44 AM - Hide
    • . posted:

There's no need to ask.

When the hands, feet, & face look like Mr. Ed is part of the family tree, you can figure it out.

When the voice sounds like Ravenscroft... you can figure it out.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 03:57 AM - Hide
    • . posted:

Remember boys.

Mind your manners with the ladies.

That isn't a Trans chicky poo. 15 yards from the spot of the foul, replay 1st down.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 01:25 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      There's no need to ask.

When the hands, feet, & face look like Mr. Ed is part of the family tree, you can figure it out.

When the voice sounds like Ravenscroft... you can figure it out.

You are a fool and over estimate your ability to spot a deep stealth transwoman, my little hater dot. :lol:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 01:29 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      That isn't a Trans chicky poo. 15 yards from the spot of the foul, replay 1st down.

Well no duh? It's a stock photo demonstrating chivalry. You know, the same kind of manners you would afford to me if you ever met me in person. :lol:

Poor hater dot, struggling with his sexuality due to this thred...

Very apparent! VERY FUNNY!
      \
      ;trumpthis;
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 01:32 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      You are a fool and over estimate your ability to spot a deep stealth transwoman, my little hater dot. :lol:

The dot is hilarious is the dot doesn't realize CIS women get misgendered on occasion as well. :lol: Especially in the lesbian camp. But they are still native born women.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 01:40 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Well no duh? It's a stock photo demonstrating chivalry. You know, the same kind of manners you would afford to me if you ever met me in person. :lol:

Poor hater dot, struggling with his sexuality due to this thred...

Very apparent! VERY FUNNY!
      \
      ;trumpthis;

It's not a dot, it's a fugly ;diversity2; Womyn For Womyn SJW that gets a cold buck of reality water in her face each time she peruses the pages of the thread. Can't deny there is model hot beauty within.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 01:40 PM - Hide
    • cold bucket*
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 05:04 PM - Hide
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 05:07 PM - Hide

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #2

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #3
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 05:21 PM - Hide
    • BUMP
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 05:33 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      It's not a dot, it's a fugly ;diversity2; Womyn For Womyn SJW that gets a cold buck of reality water in her face each time she peruses the pages of the thread. Can't deny there is model hot beauty within.

AKA the green eyed monster jellusy. snicker:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 05:43 PM - Hide

• Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 05:44 PM - Hide

• Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 05:47 PM - Hide

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #4
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 05:51 PM - Hide

• Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save   Sage/No Bump
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.