• I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal.

• Russian hacker
    • Re: I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal.
      Posted 04/18/2017 11:07 AM - Hide
    • I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #1

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #2

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #3

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #4
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Russian hacker
    • Re: I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal.
      Posted 04/18/2017 11:11 AM - Hide
    • I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #1

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #2

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #3

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #4
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 04/18/2017 11:35 AM - Hide

• Russian hacker
      Posted 04/18/2017 11:39 AM - Hide

• Russian hacker
      Posted 04/18/2017 11:43 AM - Hide

• Russian hacker
      Posted 04/18/2017 11:50 AM - Hide

• Russian hacker
      Posted 04/18/2017 12:02 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      Good excuse. You won't post any photos because shemale frankenpussies look nothing like real vaginas.
      No the admin will delete the photo's. In fact this thread will probably disappear soon.
      So....find a forum that allows free speech (they must exist out there somewhere), post the pics there, and come back here and post a link to it.
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 04/18/2017 12:11 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      So....find a forum that allows free speech (they must exist out there somewhere), post the pics there, and come back here and post a link to it.

What are you, a fag? FAGGOT. These are MEN
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 04/18/2017 12:48 PM - Hide

• Russian hacker
      Posted 04/18/2017 12:48 PM - Hide

Posted 04/18/2017 12:50 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Don't believe it? Even gyno's are fooled until they realize there is no cervix.

We are to believe the fuckee? You are just trying to get some action.

I want to hear from a fucker... that has cum in a fakie
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 04/18/2017 12:53 PM - Hide

• Russian hacker
      Posted 04/18/2017 01:13 PM - Hide

• Russian hacker
      Posted 04/18/2017 01:15 PM - Hide

• Russian hacker
      Posted 04/18/2017 01:19 PM - Hide

• Russian hacker
      Posted 04/18/2017 01:23 PM - Hide

[ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 04/18/2017 01:27 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #1

Lol guys with tits
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 04/18/2017 01:32 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

A bunch of this video is blanked out/censored
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 04/18/2017 01:37 PM - Hide
    • 1,350 views? :confused:
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 04/18/2017 01:45 PM - Hide
    • Let's see a raise of hands, how many straight guys in here would date a stealthy passing transwoman if given the chance? :lol:
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 04/18/2017 01:50 PM - Hide
    • The vast majority of (single) males would. :wink: That too is a facts!
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 04/18/2017 03:04 PM - Hide
    • nobody cares for your freak-show
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 04/18/2017 03:29 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      nobody cares for your freak-show

1378 views much?

:mittens:
    • Russian hacker
      Posted 04/18/2017 04:35 PM - Hide
    • Ok I'll bite. I'm a totally straight guy and I only date and fuck trans women.

I dont feel confused at all about my desires. Most of my sexual desire is focused on a trans woman's ass or "boypussy". I'll never get fucked, I'm always the top so most of the time its easy to believe that your fucking a real woman and not a smooth, long haired, sweet smelling, submissive boy.

Just remember that most trans woman are fucking insane and never think that you'll have a relationship or god forbid marriage with one.

Part of the allure comes from the understanding that this "boy" that your fucking wanted your dick sp bad that they took on all the accoutrements of a woman just to take your dick and cum. So theirs a feeling of dominance when your topping a trans girl.

Personally I think the most beautiful and passable trans girls are coming out of the Philippines nowadays.

I make the trip twice a year to fuck cute and feminine trans girls no more than 18 or 19 years old. Many of them have never had a man's dick and cum in their ass before me.

I for one am very happy about the feminization and sissification of boys and men. I feels good to know that their are going to be oodles of beautiful and submissive trans girls and sissies to fuck for my future self.
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save   Sage/No Bump
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.