• I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal.

• Local milk person
    • Re: I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal.
      Posted 04/18/2017 11:52 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Ok I'll bite. I'm a totally straight guy and I only date and fuck trans women.

I dont feel confused at all about my desires. Most of my sexual desire is focused on a trans woman's ass or "boypussy". I'll never get fucked, I'm always the top so most of the time its easy to believe that your fucking a real woman and not a smooth, long haired, sweet smelling, submissive boy.

Just remember that most trans woman are fucking insane and never think that you'll have a relationship or god forbid marriage with one.

Part of the allure comes from the understanding that this "boy" that your fucking wanted your dick sp bad that they took on all the accoutrements of a woman just to take your dick and cum. So theirs a feeling of dominance when your topping a trans girl.

Personally I think the most beautiful and passable trans girls are coming out of the Philippines nowadays.

I make the trip twice a year to fuck cute and feminine trans girls no more than 18 or 19 years old. Many of them have never had a man's dick and cum in their ass before me.

I for one am very happy about the feminization and sissification of boys and men. I feels good to know that their are going to be oodles of beautiful and submissive trans girls and sissies to fuck for my future self.

:tard:
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Local milk person
    • Re: I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal.
      Posted 04/19/2017 10:24 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Ok I'll bite. I'm a totally straight guy and I only date and fuck trans women.

I dont feel confused at all about my desires. Most of my sexual desire is focused on a trans woman's ass or "boypussy". I'll never get fucked, I'm always the top so most of the time its easy to believe that your fucking a real woman and not a smooth, long haired, sweet smelling, submissive boy.

Just remember that most trans woman are fucking insane and never think that you'll have a relationship or god forbid marriage with one.

Part of the allure comes from the understanding that this "boy" that your fucking wanted your dick sp bad that they took on all the accoutrements of a woman just to take your dick and cum. So theirs a feeling of dominance when your topping a trans girl.

Personally I think the most beautiful and passable trans girls are coming out of the Philippines nowadays.

I make the trip twice a year to fuck cute and feminine trans girls no more than 18 or 19 years old. Many of them have never had a man's dick and cum in their ass before me.

I for one am very happy about the feminization and sissification of boys and men. I feels good to know that their are going to be oodles of beautiful and submissive trans girls and sissies to fuck for my future self.

A few questions for yo kind sir. How do you deal with the ass stench? Has it ever been a problem or do you find the girls rather clean?

Any brown surprises?

Do you treat a transwoman like any other ordinary woman? Go out with her, dinners, real dating and such?

Why do you consider transwoman insane if they are living their personal and private truths?

Would you marry a transwoman?
    • Local milk person
      Posted 04/19/2017 10:40 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      all you sick fuckers need to be shot. A man dont stick his dick in a shithole.

You never had greek style with a woman? Oh the horror's of a sheltered lyfe. :lol:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 04/19/2017 10:43 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      all you sick fuckers need to be shot. A man dont stick his dick in a shithole.

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #1
    • Local milk person
      Posted 04/19/2017 10:47 AM - Hide
    • Is it ok that I find this thread so hot? Please tell me it's ok. :anon:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 04/19/2017 07:13 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      A few questions for yo kind sir. How do you deal with the ass stench? Has it ever been a problem or do you find the girls rather clean?

Any brown surprises?

Do you treat a transwoman like any other ordinary woman? Go out with her, dinners, real dating and such?

Why do you consider transwoman insane if they are living their personal and private truths?

Would you marry a transwoman?

If you fuck enough ass then of course a little shit comes with the territory. Most of the girls I bang are very innocent and you have to kind of take them by the hand and teach then a little bit about hygiene. Most of the time ill make it part of our pre sex ritual. Douche, shower, finger and stretch her hole with a little soap and water.

Most of the time when you experience a little odor or residue is during those really hot and steamy moments where your dick is in her ass before you even make it to the hotel room. But then your so horny that it doesn't really matter haha. After about the age of 25 the lady boys you fuck have assholes that you can eat off of. But most of them have taken miles of pipe by then lol.

When I'm in the Philippines ill regularly wine and dine lady boys. Its easier there because most of them are so passable. I've never been on a date with an American trans girls. Most of them are only good enough to get a nut.

I wouldn't marry a trans girl because it's absolutely impossible for them to be faithful. I regularly fuck sissys with boyfriends and husbands. There is one girl who I would consider marrying if she would leave her rich German husband for me. But its mostly because we have history and I feel a little bar about how I roughly I treated her the night I popped her cherry. I literally tore her asshole because I was drunk and just wanted to get my nut. The day after she had to go to the doctor and get her sphincter stiched. :lol:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 04/24/2017 03:13 PM - Hide
    • Fags
    • Local milk person
      Posted 04/26/2017 09:23 PM - Hide
    • I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #1

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #2

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #3

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #4
    • Local milk person
      Posted 04/26/2017 09:37 PM - Hide
    • I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #1

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #2

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #3
    • Local milk person
      Posted 04/30/2017 03:16 AM - Hide

I'm trans and I can assure you that today's modern "neo vagina's" are nearly indistribguishable from the real deal. #4
    • Local milk person
      Posted 04/30/2017 03:22 AM - Hide

• Local milk person
      Posted 04/30/2017 03:26 AM - Hide

• Local milk person
      Posted 04/30/2017 03:29 AM - Hide

• Local milk person
      Posted 04/30/2017 03:31 AM - Hide

• Local milk person
      Posted 04/30/2017 03:34 AM - Hide

• Local milk person
      Posted 04/30/2017 03:47 AM - Hide

• Local milk person
      Posted 04/30/2017 03:50 AM - Hide

• Local milk person
      Posted 04/30/2017 03:54 AM - Hide

• Local milk person
      Posted 04/30/2017 03:58 AM - Hide

• Local milk person
      Posted 04/30/2017 04:00 AM - Hide

• Local milk person
      Posted 04/30/2017 04:05 AM - Hide

• Local milk person
      Posted 04/30/2017 04:09 AM - Hide

• Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save   Sage/No Bump
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.