• Gonts, let's talk about my conquests lately

• Local milk person
    • Posted 06/05/2017 02:52 PM - Hide
    • Following Wmongers lead I got a SA account. Note that I'm 36 yrs old so I'm no spring chicken. The past month has yielded my greater achievements. I fucked a 21 yr old model, and yesterday I completely demolished the pussy of a 19 yr old blonde hair blue eyed girl who lives with her doctor parents. Over the course of the day I made her cum 7x before dumping a hot load in her tight pussy.

Unlike WM, I never fuck blacks and I don't bother with Asians. Simply no challenge there.

After sending the blonde home to her bewildered and worried parents, I logged back on and found another 19 y/o. This time she was a tanned pot smoking poor girl in the Midwest. For the price of Mexican food (her choice as she wanted fajitas) and a hotel room I got to viciously ravage her 19 y/o pussy. She had great muscle tone from playing softball and was a bit taller than me. I think she's into girls but that made it all the more interesting for me. Blasted my load right into her catchers mitt as well! That was my weekend
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Local milk person
    • Re: Gonts, let's talk about my conquests lately
      Posted 06/05/2017 02:54 PM - Hide
    • Now is a good time to be online. Girls are awaiting their student loan checks which won't arrive until the fall. They're begging for a free meal.
    • SPECIES_58
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/05/2017 02:55 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Following Wmongers lead I got a SA account. Note that I'm 36 yrs old so I'm no spring chicken. The past month has yielded my greater achievements. I fucked a 21 yr old model, and yesterday I completely demolished the pussy of a 19 yr old blonde hair blue eyed girl who lives with her doctor parents. Over the course of the day I made her cum 7x before dumping a hot load in her tight pussy.

Unlike WM, I never fuck blacks and I don't bother with Asians. Simply no challenge there.

After sending the blonde home to her bewildered and worried parents, I logged back on and found another 19 y/o. This time she was a tanned pot smoking poor girl in the Midwest. For the price of Mexican food (her choice as she wanted fajitas) and a hotel room I got to viciously ravage her 19 y/o pussy. She had great muscle tone from playing softball and was a bit taller than me. I think she's into girls but that made it all the more interesting for me. Blasted my load right into her catchers mitt as well! That was my weekend

OP what's your position on Latinas?
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/05/2017 02:58 PM - Hide
    • DrifterBee posted:
      Cost?

The blonde hair blue eye one was cheap. I promised her I'd make dinner. So I just made chicken cutlets in a cheap white wine sauce. $7 tops. Got her strawberries and whipped cream for dessert. Fucking the shit out of her meant she was too tired to go out.

Now the second one I had to splurge. $10 for her damned fajitas and $80 for hotel. I bought her a $10 phone charger too since college kids these days can't stand being without their precious phone
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/05/2017 02:59 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      The blonde hair blue eye one was cheap. I promised her I'd make dinner. So I just made chicken cutlets in a cheap white wine sauce. $7 tops. Got her strawberries and whipped cream for dessert. Fucking the shit out of her meant she was too tired to go out.

Now the second one I had to splurge. $10 for her damned fajitas and $80 for hotel. I bought her a $10 phone charger too since college kids these days can't stand being without their precious phone

Fantastic... I like your budgeting style.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/05/2017 03:00 PM - Hide
    • Clown_Vic posted:
      Vasectomy? I hope so if you're blasting cumb loadz in golddigging whores :shrug:

The pill
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/05/2017 03:03 PM - Hide
    • SPECIES_58 posted:
      OP what's your position on Latinas?

Typically easier than blacks. They respond better to flattery. Slick your hair back and open the door for them and their ass is yours.

I went through the phase. But I like white chicks now. Just the challenge of it. Anything older than 25 is too old for me. I like the idea of plowing a girl who went through high school 2.5 cycles after me
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/05/2017 03:05 PM - Hide
    • The Great Genius posted:
      Sure you did!

Here's the thing. 18 yr old boys are 2 pump chumps. Ream them like they've never been reamed before and they're YOURS. Right now I'm still getting requests from the first blonde. But I like a change up
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/05/2017 03:06 PM - Hide
    • DrifterBee posted:
      Fantastic... I like your budgeting style.

Thank you! Means a lot coming from a man of your stature Sir
    • Local milk person
    • INCEL_INSIDE
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/05/2017 03:45 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      What area of the country? Flyover?

More like Dreamland.
      \
      :mavis:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/05/2017 03:45 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      ;archiethis;

OP is a dicksipping faggot.

Incredible. I can't believe such disrespect

Not a hater on bumboys... OP deserved it for his ridiculous nonsense
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/05/2017 03:46 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

Perhaps you should try SA yourself
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/05/2017 03:48 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

Perhaps you should try SA yourself

Hooker site? No thanks
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/05/2017 07:42 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Hooker site? No thanks

Enjoy your Mennonite community then
    • Local milk person
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.