• LOL. London attacked again. Car rams into pedestrians

• Local milk person
    • Re: LOL. London attacked again. Car rams into pedestrians
      Posted 06/18/2017 11:22 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      I've been toggling between CNN and MSNBC. Did anyone else notice all the ragheads there with their phones giggling uncontrollably?

Saw some smiles on 'people' w/w/o phones. It's not a continuing attack though, apparently.

Several of them were walking around smiling broadly while on their phones. Who does that?

Oh wait, nevermind.
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/18/2017 11:23 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      m snbc; did you see that guy with American Flag t-shirt? ?

Yep

:murrica:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/18/2017 11:24 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      At least he wasn't a fat, suicidal queer.

\
      ::archieluxury:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/18/2017 11:26 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      m snbc; did you see that guy with American Flag t-shirt? ?

The dark guy w/ beard? Saw him but that didn't look like a rectangular flag. There had to be 'more' on that shirt.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/18/2017 11:28 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Several of them were walking around smiling broadly while on their phones. Who does that?

Oh wait, nevermind.

Actually alot of peeps do that specially if the git on TB.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/18/2017 11:30 PM - Hide
    • Why is it taking so long for the authorities to make a statement? Are they worried they won't be able to keep the muzz hoardes under control?
      Posted 06/18/2017 11:32 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I've been toggling between CNN and MSNBC. Did anyone else notice all the ragheads there with their phones giggling uncontrollably?

It was weird seeing a large crowd remain undispersed so close to an attack site. Yes, it's their mosque, sure, but . . the crowd even being there was odd optics. There was no evident will to get out of there. Didn't seem to occur to any of them that a second/related incident could occur. Or that the van could be wired to explode. There was no sense of panic, there was a sense of anger; each the opposite of the usual aftermaths.

A lot of those guys appeared as if this wasn't their first rodeo.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/18/2017 11:33 PM - Hide
    • London is definitely on the verge of some kind of civil conflict between the indigenous population and the imported savages... looks like Enoch was right yet again.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/18/2017 11:33 PM - Hide
    • What abideth 'seven sisters road?' A novel or some note of voluminous Bratish debauchery?
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/18/2017 11:35 PM - Hide
    • You know how you're thinking "too bad, fuck them" about muslims right now? That's exactly how they felt about you the 40,000 times muslims were responsible.
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/18/2017 11:35 PM - Hide
    • Jimmy_Tomorrow posted:
      It was weird seeing a large crowd remain undispersed so close to an attack site. Yes, it's their mosque, sure, but . . the crowd even being there was odd optics. There was no evident will to get out of there. Didn't seem to occur to any of them that a second/related incident could occur. Or that the van could be wired to explode. There was no sense of panic, there was a sense of anger; each the opposite of the usual aftermaths.

A lot of those guys appeared as if this wasn't their first rodeo.

Thank you for posting this. I thought it was just me. They were just milling about, smiling and even laughing. Chatting on their phones, and seemed almost smug in their behavior.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/18/2017 11:43 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      You know how you're thinking "too bad, fuck them" about muslims right now? That's exactly how they felt about you the 40,000 times muslims were responsible.

So fucking what? If they hate us, why are they in our countries? Let them piss off to whatever non-racist and non-Islamophobic paradise they came from. (And please don't start with that bullshit of "you bombed their countries"... normal life goes on even in Damascus at the moment, let alone in countries like Morocco, Algeria, Pakistan, Iran etc. which export Muslim terrorists to Europe AND AREN'T EVEN AT FUCKING WAR.)
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/18/2017 11:44 PM - Hide
    • "According to the Guardian, Al Qaeda operatives including the "shoebomber" Richard Reid and Zacarias Moussaoui attended the Finsbury Park mosque. In 2002, weapons training had taken place inside the building. The mosque rose to notoriety when Abu Hamza al-Masri became Imam of the Mosque due to his extremist ideologies and views on terrorism."

Sounds like fair turnabout to me.
    • Once Upon a God Flogger
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/18/2017 11:46 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Van Driver name is Allan Arkman...... A JEW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am trying to up-load a pic but damm Spankycloud pic uploader
      ain't working :(

Police have issued a correction to this story, it was Two-Ton Ted from Teddington and he drove the baker's van.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/18/2017 11:47 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      You know how you're thinking "too bad, fuck them" about muslims right now? That's exactly how they felt about you the 40,000 times muslims were responsible.

So fucking what? If they hate us, why are they in our countries? Let them piss off to whatever non-racist and non-Islamophobic paradise they came from. (And please don't start with that bullshit of "you bombed their countries"... normal life goes on even in Damascus at the moment, let alone in countries like Morocco, Algeria, Pakistan, Iran etc. which export Muslim terrorists to Europe AND AREN'T EVEN AT FUCKING WAR.)

No, that's my point. We're saying the same thing. They have no empathy for the people they live among, thus no business in our countries.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/18/2017 11:48 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      "According to the Guardian, Al Qaeda operatives including the "shoebomber" Richard Reid and Zacarias Moussaoui attended the Finsbury Park mosque. In 2002, weapons training had taken place inside the building. The mosque rose to notoriety when Abu Hamza al-Masri became Imam of the Mosque due to his extremist ideologies and views on terrorism."

Not common knowledge. Either he did his homework of it's a gov't op.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/18/2017 11:52 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      "According to the Guardian, Al Qaeda operatives including the "shoebomber" Richard Reid and Zacarias Moussaoui attended the Finsbury Park mosque. In 2002, weapons training had taken place inside the building. The mosque rose to notoriety when Abu Hamza al-Masri became Imam of the Mosque due to his extremist ideologies and views on terrorism."

It's totally common knowledge in England that Finsbury Park mosque has been full of beardie fanatics for ages. Hell, even I knew that and I'm a Canadian.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/18/2017 11:54 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

It's totally common knowledge in England that Finsbury Park mosque has been full of beardie fanatics for ages. Hell, even I knew that and I'm a Canadian.

Religion of peace!
      \
      :winner:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/18/2017 11:55 PM - Hide
    • I'm leaving for the airport to find out exactly what happened from reliable eyewitnesses!
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/18/2017 11:58 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

One of the news shows I was watching said "this is a diverse area, with a church and a mosque". :lol:
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.