• LOL. London attacked again. Car rams into pedestrians

• Fscking Moron
    • Re: LOL. London attacked again. Car rams into pedestrians
      Posted 06/19/2017 02:21 AM - Hide
    • Were they all hanging out in the street or on the sidewalk? Kind of looks like they were in the street.
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/19/2017 02:34 AM - Hide
    • One of the muzz was complaining that muslims have been "under seige" since 9/11.

:rolleyes:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/19/2017 02:50 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      When will they ban vehicles? Nobody there needs one, they can all take public transportation.

These are all false flags orchestrated by people who wish to further the driverless car agenda...
      \
      :moreyouknow:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/19/2017 02:54 AM - Hide
    • I wonder why nobody has mentioned his background yet. Since they have the name, shouldn't we be hearing about all his hateful facebook posts?

NARRATIVE IS STARTING TO COLLAPSE.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/19/2017 02:58 AM - Hide
    • From the arial footage here:

http://www.bbc.com/news/live/uk-40323279

looks like they were standing in the middle of a side street. It looks like a weird kind of little street that connects to another street behind it.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/19/2017 03:05 AM - Hide
    • Ok, so now we know they weren't "on a sidewalk"

"Witnesses told CNN they saw a van driving at high speed along Seven Sisters Road.

Abdikadir Warfa, who was on the street at the time, said the van turned left into an alleyway and hit a number of people before coming to a stop. Images from the scene show a white van wedged against a traffic barrier at the end of a dead end street."

They were "in an alleyway". In reality, it looks like a little street that connects to another street and they were standing in the middle of it.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/19/2017 03:07 AM - Hide
    • Non-biased witnesses didn't hear anything against muslims from the guy. I'm putting this at a 80% chance of just an accident at this point with no terrorism at all. Everyone has already jumped on the "its terrorism, he hates muslims" bandwagon already, of course. Fueled by every increasing nutty statements from muslims in the area.

"Vanzella said she saw police put a man into a police car and take him away, but she didn't see them arrest him.

"People were shouting this is an act of terrorism, even though he's white," another witness, Hillary Briffa, said, referring to the man taken away be police.

"These were the kinds of comments people were yelling out," she said.

She added: "Everybody was clamoring around and shouting at the man ... There was a lot of shouting in Arabic, so I can't tell you exactly what was being said."
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/19/2017 03:11 AM - Hide
    • Show's over. Nothing to see here guys.
      \
      :police:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/19/2017 03:11 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      i've said it before & i'll say it again 2017 will officially be the year the race war kicks into high gear all you shitskins have counted your chickens before they hatched shit will only escalate within 10 years there will either be freedom or slavery and whites don't make good slaves wage slaves are all ready revolting but once they're shackled they'll fight to the death

please stop masturbating while trolling the internet... there's a good boy.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/19/2017 03:19 AM - Hide
    • There's an actual witness video. The guy says the driver "didn't say nothin". He is very adamant there were 2 other people in the van who ran off. He doesn't seem to believe it was a terrorist attack.

If it wasn't a purposeful attack it would make sense if there were 2 other people in the van and they ran off.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/19/2017 03:20 AM - Hide
    • Ok, another clear witness video. Let's see what he says
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/19/2017 03:23 AM - Hide
    • He's also adamant that there were multiple people who ran away. He and others managed to get the one guy, the others got away.

This is the guy who said the guy they caught said "kill all muslims". Dunno what to make of it. He seems somewhat reasonable but he also said "the guy was throwing punches" even though he was on the ground which doesn't make sense. He said the guy didn't say anything else after that. They said they held him for a half an hour.

They probably beat him up and that could be the reason for them saying he said those things, if he didn't
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/19/2017 03:27 AM - Hide
    • Here's someone saying he stabbed two people which there is no report of and the police have said there was no stabbing.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/19/2017 03:29 AM - Hide
    • There's video of the driver or whoever they held, he doesn't look like he's in great shape.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/19/2017 03:44 AM - Hide
    • Get this bullshit. The guy who died possible didn't even die from being hit by the car. He was the guy on the sidewalk they were trying to give CPR to.

"The attack unfolded whilst a man was receiving first aid from the public at the scene, sadly, he has died.Any causative link between his death and the attack will form part of our investigation.It is too early to state if his death was as a result of the attack."

So what really happened here? Did he hit these people at low speed and the guy who was dying or dead died? WTF?
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/19/2017 03:47 AM - Hide
    • Nothing strange found in the van.

I'm saying 80% chance of it being a normal accident at this point with no terrorism. I'll wait for more evidence, specifically the background of the guy and what witnesses say about what happened. The witnesses so far have contradicted each other.
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/19/2017 06:37 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Nothing strange found in the van.

I'm saying 80% chance of it being a normal accident at this point with no terrorism. I'll wait for more evidence, specifically the background of the guy and what witnesses say about what happened. The witnesses so far have contradicted each other.
      \
      :ebert2:

1. London Mayor Khan has already labeled it a terror attack.

2. Witness said he made a hard left.

3. Witness said he had tat on the neck. "Would do it again!".

It's a fucking Bagger.

:rolleyes:

:repub:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/19/2017 06:39 AM - Hide
    • Source: AAP
      5 HOURS AGO

London Mayor Sadiq Khan has urged people to "remain calm and vigilant" a deadly van attack on worshippers leaving a mosque in north London.

"We don't yet know the full details, but this was clearly a deliberate attack on innocent Londoners, many of whom were finishing prayers during the holy month of Ramadan," he said.

"While this appears to be an attack on a particular community, like the terrible attacks in Manchester, Westminster and London Bridge, it is also an assault on all our shared values of tolerance, freedom and respect.

"The situation is still unfolding and I urge all Londoners to remain calm and vigilant.

"The Met have deployed extra police to reassure communities, especially those observing Ramadan."
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/19/2017 09:01 AM - Hide
    • Anyone know Baggers are bad drivers
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/19/2017 09:09 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      1. London Mayor Khan has already labeled it a terror attack.

2. Witness said he made a hard left.

3. Witness said he had tat on the neck. "Would do it again!".

It's a fucking Bagger.

They have not identified him except to say he was not part of any known radical groups.

A witness said the driver said "I want to kill all muslims". There is video if the guy being beaten on the ground. He appears to be screaming "you want to kill me? you want to kill me?" as a guy kicks him in the face.

There is a close up of his face, he has no neck tat. He does not have "short cropped hair" as first reported. His left eye is pretty much smashed from being beaten.

What is true is everyone has called it a terrorist attack. However, no evidence has been presented that shows it is a terrorist attack so far. He had no weapons, they people he hit were in the street. Witnesses have given contradicting statements.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/19/2017 09:12 AM - Hide
    • . posted:

London Mayor Sadiq Khan has urged people to "remain calm and vigilant" a deadly van attack on worshippers leaving a mosque in north London.

"We don't yet know the full details, but this was clearly a deliberate attack on innocent Londoners,

He came out and immediately said that after the accident, before anything was really known. He apparently said it based on the witness statement.

Now there is a video that the media is saying shows the suspect "blowing a kiss" and "laughing". I've watched the video. I don't see it, myself. Seems like a witch hunt at this point. Would like to hear or see some actual evidence that he did it on purpose.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/19/2017 09:13 AM - Hide
    • He should have turned left at Pismo Beach
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.