• I'll be honest guys, I feel pretty lonely because I don't have a girlfriend or wife.

• Unregistered coward
    • Posted 06/18/2017 10:12 PM - Hide
    • Yeah, I know, I've been divorced already, so I shouldn't feel this way.

But, honestly, I've been hurt lately, and by myself, I've had to do a hell of a lot of things that would normally be a snap.

I could use the company, I could use the help, I could use the sympathetic ear, hell I could even do with some cuddling. (Sex would be nice, but, I'm even willing to forego that)

Yes, I am 100% straight. I just can't seem to find single women any more. Not even fat disgusting ones are attracted to me any more.

I'm still relatively fit, I'm not too old, but, something is just not clicking.

:wtf:
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Unregistered coward
    • Re: I'll be honest guys, I feel pretty lonely because I don't have a girlfriend or wife.
      Posted 06/18/2017 10:13 PM - Hide
    • Can you hire a hispanic maid service? And talk to her as she cleans your one bedroom apartment?
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Unregistered coward
    • Re: I'll be honest guys, I feel pretty lonely because I don't have a girlfriend or wife.
      Posted 06/18/2017 10:14 PM - Hide
    • Just buy a realdoll. Problem solved.

I'll be honest guys, I feel pretty lonely because I don't have a girlfriend or wife. #1
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 06/18/2017 10:16 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Can you hire a hispanic maid service? And talk to her as she cleans your one bedroom apartment?

What would I do about the other rooms in my house? I'm renovating the basement, so I don't really think cleaning it up at present would be a wise move.

Besides, thats not the same.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 06/18/2017 10:19 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      What would I do about the other rooms in my house? I'm renovating the basement, so I don't really think cleaning it up at present would be a wise move.

Besides, thats not the same.

I'm in the same situation but I'm a lifelong shutin. Don't know what the answer is.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 06/18/2017 10:22 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I'm in the same situation but I'm a lifelong shutin. Don't know what the answer is.

#shutinlivesmatter <--- hey, women, maybe give us a smile and a hug. We're just that lonely.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 06/18/2017 10:30 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Yeah, I know, I've been divorced already, so I shouldn't feel this way.

But, honestly, I've been hurt lately, and by myself, I've had to do a hell of a lot of things that would normally be a snap.

I could use the company, I could use the help, I could use the sympathetic ear, hell I could even do with some cuddling. (Sex would be nice, but, I'm even willing to forego that)

Yes, I am 100% straight. I just can't seem to find single women any more. Not even fat disgusting ones are attracted to me any more.

it's a shitty mess out there. Just be grateful you're not trapped in your own personal shitty mess and man up. No woman is going to comfort you when you're down. You're just some hateful asshole that's there to pay the bills. Can't make this month's nut? Get out of the house and stay out you bum! It's "your house" you say? Not any more! kekekeke!
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 06/18/2017 10:31 PM - Hide
    • Start partying. Drunk chicks are a little easier. Just dont be that creepy fucker.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 06/18/2017 10:31 PM - Hide
    • I'd probably be lost without my wife. I know that sounds pathetic but I've been married so long it's all I know. I'd probably have to go find another. I know I could now but in a few years...? Who can say. I'm getting old.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 06/18/2017 10:33 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I'd probably be lost without my wife. I know that sounds pathetic but I've been married so long it's all I know. I'd probably have to go find another. I know I could now but in a few years...? Who can say. I'm getting old.

This.

Oh, so true.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 06/18/2017 10:35 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

100 percent of women want the top 10 percent of men, social media destroyed the world
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 06/18/2017 10:36 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

it's a shitty mess out there. Just be grateful you're not trapped in your own personal shitty mess and man up. No woman is going to comfort you when you're down. You're just some hateful asshole that's there to pay the bills. Can't make this month's nut? Get out of the house and stay out you bum! It's "your house" you say? Not any more! kekekeke!

Men are stupid to whimper after women like op.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 06/18/2017 10:37 PM - Hide
    • :frown: i miss my cat
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 06/18/2017 10:40 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

#shutinlivesmatter <--- hey, women, maybe give us a smile and a hug. We're just that lonely.

I don't care faggot

\
      :tfb:
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 06/18/2017 10:40 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

Actually, I have a legal loophole where a woman could never take my house.

I am the Jew.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 06/18/2017 10:41 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I'd probably be lost without my wife. I know that sounds pathetic but I've been married so long it's all I know. I'd probably have to go find another. I know I could now but in a few years...? Who can say. I'm getting old.

You don't sound pathetic. I was married once, and if you find the right person, its magical.
      Posted 06/18/2017 10:41 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

OkCupid, see who you are 85% matches with, and do some dinners. Assume that none of them will go anywhere, but it will clue you into modern dating.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 06/18/2017 10:42 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Start partying. Drunk chicks are a little easier. Just dont be that creepy fucker.

I'm seen as the safe guy, not the creepy fucker.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 06/18/2017 10:43 PM - Hide
    • DrifterBee posted:
      OkCupid, see who you are 85% matches with, and do some dinners. Assume that none of them will go anywhere, but it will clue you into modern dating.

I've tried that, sent out hundreds, if not over 1000 messages.

Responses: Well, lets just say the number is slightly more or slightly less than 1.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 06/18/2017 10:43 PM - Hide
    • Simple! Join MGTOW and forget-about-it! :lol:
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 06/18/2017 10:44 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Simple! Join MGTOW and forget-about-it! :lol:

Fuck that nonsense. I don't need any other labels in my life, thank you.
    • Unregistered coward
    • DrifterBee posted:
      . posted:

It's a shitshow :snicker:
    • Unregistered coward
    • . posted:

few people can stand not being in a relationship. even says so in the Bible. but for me, I enjoy my FREEDOM more than being in a relationship with a woman. sort of reminds me of that country western song: "it's hard to kiss the lips at night that chews your ass all day" :thumbup:
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 06/18/2017 10:45 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

Serious response, do you like dogs? Because if you have the time, energy and can afford a dog, that's the best way to meet people, esp if you live in a city with a dog park.

Tons of dogs at your local humane society looking for a home. An adult house broken dog would be the easiest to deal with.
    • Unregistered coward
      Posted 06/18/2017 10:45 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      Simple! Join MGTOW and forget-about-it! :lol:

Fuck that nonsense. I don't need any other labels in my life, thank you.

:umad: sounds like you need mgtow
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save   Sage/No Bump
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.