• I'll be honest guys, I feel pretty lonely because I don't have a girlfriend or wife.

• Fscking Moron
    • Re: I'll be honest guys, I feel pretty lonely because I don't have a girlfriend or wife.
      Posted 06/18/2017 11:17 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Women are getting worse with each passing year

I don't know about that - I think they were always this bad.
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
    • Re: I'll be honest guys, I feel pretty lonely because I don't have a girlfriend or wife.
      Posted 06/18/2017 11:17 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      Women are getting worse with each passing year

I don't know about that - I think they were always this bad.

They were restricted by society and church.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 11:24 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      your right. I was married for 29 years. worked day and sometimes night also being a contractor. wife played with her horses on the acreage I bought for her. she realized after 29 years of marriage that she was a lesbian. 6u3k! we got divorced and I bought her out of her 'half' of the acreage for hardly nothing and then split it and sold it all for a million. 6u3k her!!! haven't worked a day since then

It seems that after 29 years of being a contractor, a million should have bee pocket change for you.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 11:25 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      They were restricted by society and church.

They could still go behind other people's backs.

Even in the 1950s, they figured about 33% of babies were born from someone other than the wife's married partner, and that was with dramatically limited technology.

My rough guess is that 50% of relationships are fucked. Statistics bear me out. There are good relationships, I know that, I've seen them, but, I also know where the relationships are terrible.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 11:30 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      It seems that after 29 years of being a contractor, a million should have bee pocket change for you.

people think that contractors are rich. reality is that about 80% of a business's profit is taken in TAXS!!! I was smart and had the business pay for the land, children, wife, cattle, horses, chickens, pigs, business, mortgage, insurance, trucks, family cars, health insurance, all the stuff of life. PROPERTY was the real money. land land land and in the best location in the best county in the best state in the United States. back then a million was like a billion today.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 11:39 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      people think that contractors are rich. reality is that about 80% of a business's profit is taken in TAXS!!! I was smart and had the business pay for the land, children, wife, cattle, horses, chickens, pigs, business, mortgage, insurance, trucks, family cars, health insurance, all the stuff of life. PROPERTY was the real money. land land land and in the best location in the best county in the best state in the United States. back then a million was like a billion today.

Given that as a contractor, you have to pay a ton of expenses out of pocket, and get the best deals paying cash, I know you're not telling the whole truth.

Yes, I will admit taxes ate up a lot of what you did - but, you have to admit, you learned ways around the system.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/18/2017 11:47 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      The only thing worse than being alone, is wishing that you were.

I never wished I was alone, even when I was married.

I just reached the conclusion that the relationship wasn't working, and did the logical thing.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/19/2017 12:02 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

Given that as a contractor, you have to pay a ton of expenses out of pocket, and get the best deals paying cash, I know you're not telling the whole truth.

Yes, I will admit taxes ate up a lot of what you did - but, you have to admit, you learned ways around the system.

no, I learned how to play the game. everything I did was legal. that's the funny part, it was all done legally. just knowing how to play the game made the difference. I knew that business is a team sport. ya need a lawyer, accountant and a crew that ya can trust. knowing the rules and staying within the limitations is what allows ya to sleep at night.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/19/2017 12:05 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      no, I learned how to play the game. everything I did was legal. that's the funny part, it was all done legally. just knowing how to play the game made the difference. I knew that business is a team sport. ya need a lawyer, accountant and a crew that ya can trust. knowing the rules and staying within the limitations is what allows ya to sleep at night.

Finally, someone who actually gets what they are doing here.

I apologise for insulting you before, now I can see that you are actually one of the good guys.

Did you sell the business, or just close it?
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/19/2017 12:11 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Finally, someone who actually gets what they are doing here.

I apologise for insulting you before, now I can see that you are actually one of the good guys.

Did you sell the business, or just close it?

thanks for understanding. some here are so lost they think ya have to cheat and lie to make it. I've been taking care of myself since I was 5 pretty much. I learned I was the only one looking out for me so I did my best. put myself through college and got a degree in Chemistry and Physics. started my own business and turned it into a corporation for tax porpoises. after my divorce I had no heart to work. split the property and sold it. BINGO!!! the worse thing is that all my friends still had to work so I was alone most of the time. that is called FREEDOM. few can handle it.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/19/2017 12:17 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      thanks for understanding. some here are so lost they think ya have to cheat and lie to make it. I've been taking care of myself since I was 5 pretty much. I learned I was the only one looking out for me so I did my best. put myself through college and got a degree in Chemistry and Physics. started my own business and turned it into a corporation for tax porpoises. after my divorce I had no heart to work. split the property and sold it. BINGO!!! the worse thing is that all my friends still had to work so I was alone most of the time. that is called FREEDOM. few can handle it.

I think I'm feeling lonely because I'm still injured, and can't do too much.

I have some big chores to do - I had planned a major renovation before I got hurt, but, it never got off the ground.

It would be a snap for me to get some guys over, and get it done, but, unless I can take the point, I would feel ridiculous. I want this to be MY renovation, with MY ideas, and while I might need some minor help with running wires, and some plumbing, most of the stuff I can do myself.

But, its still nice to have someone else to hold the flashlight for you while you poke around with the pliers.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/19/2017 12:33 AM - Hide
    • Fuck it, I'm done with girls

You can never tell her how you feel about her, because she'll most likely reject you, if you tell her.

You should never tell her what problems you have/what you're struggling with, otherwise she'll lose interest.

If you ask her to 'split the bill' on a date you can bet your ass that she'll get pissed and think you're poor.

You should never tell her what your goals/dreams are, because she'll quickly assume what type of man you are.

The list goes on and on.

I just don't think women are worth all the work and attention we give them nowadays.
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/19/2017 12:34 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      The only thing worse than being alone, is wishing that you were.

There's no pleasing modern women -- especially the cute/pretty ones. They have far too many options, and they know it.

If they find any weakness, they are NOT gonna be overlooking it. They're gonna leave. It's that's simple.

It's not 1978, anymore, where she's gonna stick by your side and be a "good woman." She's gonna be a ghost.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/19/2017 12:36 AM - Hide
    • Date a tranny? She knows she's coming from an equal playing field and might be more pliable because she inherently understands the deal with and about being 'men'.

You'll have true rapport.

:thumbup:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/19/2017 12:36 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      There's no pleasing modern women -- especially the cute/pretty ones. They have far too many options, and they know it.

If they find any weakness, they are NOT gonna be overlooking it. They're gonna leave. It's that's simple.

It's not 1978, anymore, where she's gonna stick by your side and be a "good woman." She's gonna be a ghost.

There is a spectrum beyond pretty, you know. There are the plain janes that can dress up nice.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/19/2017 12:37 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Date a tranny? She knows she's coming from an equal playing field and might be more pliable because she inherently understands the deal with and about being 'men'.

You'll have true rapport.

:thumbup:

I'm not gay, and a tranny isn't my style.

Sorry, I still have my preferences.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/19/2017 12:40 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      ;trumpthis; If your are over thirty and single you have failed at life.

What about if I am divorced because the woman I married went psycho when she turned 30?

Not cheating on me, she just had that hormonal change that drove her from sweet young thing to bizarre whackjob.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/19/2017 12:43 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      As a happily married man I find you losers to be pathetic. :lol:

:coolstory:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/19/2017 12:47 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

I think I'm feeling lonely because I'm still injured, and can't do too much.

I have some big chores to do - I had planned a major renovation before I got hurt, but, it never got off the ground.

It would be a snap for me to get some guys over, and get it done, but, unless I can take the point, I would feel ridiculous. I want this to be MY renovation, with MY ideas, and while I might need some minor help with running wires, and some plumbing, most of the stuff I can do myself.

But, its still nice to have someone else to hold the flashlight for you while you poke around with the pliers.

heck ya!! it is usually better to have someone else there. I'm an alpha and really hate 'help' unless it is experienced help. and then it better be anally perfect help. I have a very low tolerance for ineptness. but I've been doing what I do for so many years and have seen the best of the best create outstanding projects. what happened to your health?
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/19/2017 12:47 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      What about if I am divorced because the woman I married went psycho when she turned 30?

Not cheating on me, she just had that hormonal change that drove her from sweet young thing to bizarre whackjob.

She was probably upset for marrying a loser
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 06/19/2017 12:48 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I'm not gay, and a tranny isn't my style.

Sorry, I still have my preferences.

Dating a transwoman doesn't mean your gay. It's still a hetero normative attraction. :lol:
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.