• I'll be honest guys, I feel pretty lonely because I don't have a girlfriend or wife.

• Local milk person
    • Re: I'll be honest guys, I feel pretty lonely because I don't have a girlfriend or wife.
      Posted 06/19/2017 12:54 AM - Hide
    • OP- you might want to consider seekingarrangments.com

I've got an ongoing thread called "Gonts, let's talk about my conquests lately"

Many girls are willing to be your "friend" for a song. I just fucked my second 21 year old in 2 days last night (I am 36 y/o). Perfectly normal girls of today (aka sluts).
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Local milk person
    • Re: I'll be honest guys, I feel pretty lonely because I don't have a girlfriend or wife.
      Posted 06/19/2017 12:56 AM - Hide
    • Listen to this call (there is an echo, I think they have to do that for copyrighted material to be on YT):

• detected.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 12:58 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      As a happily married man I find you losers to be pathetic. :lol:

:ballbreaker:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 01:01 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Serious response, do you like dogs? Because if you have the time, energy and can afford a dog, that's the best way to meet people, esp if you live in a city with a dog park.

Tons of dogs at your local humane society looking for a home. An adult house broken dog would be the easiest to deal with.

Get a dog AND an electric car. The hippie chicks will luv you.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 01:02 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      \
      ;nazitrev;

:coolstory:
      \
      :dweeb:
      \
      ;nazitrev;
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 01:04 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Get a dog AND an electric car. The hippie chicks will luv you.

How is that supposed to impress them? Do I stop at lights, and offer to pick them up?
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 01:08 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

:coolstory:
      \
      :dweeb:

\
      ;yuofag;

Son a faggot like you will never marry
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 01:11 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      OP- you might want to consider seekingarrangments.com

I've got an ongoing thread called "Gonts, let's talk about my conquests lately"

Many girls are willing to be your "friend" for a song. I just fucked my second 21 year old in 2 days last night (I am 36 y/o). Perfectly normal girls of today (aka sluts).

Would't that site be filled with cops looking to bust idiots?
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 01:12 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      \
      :fatkid:

Junior, I was fucking women when you were still in diapers.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 01:13 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      \
      :fatkid:

Junior, I was fucking women when you were still in diapers.

\
      :archieluxury:

We know you are old Archie :lol:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 01:17 AM - Hide
    • i will tell you exactly how the court system is biased, and no bullshit here.

The court sees it as "unjust" that a woman has her career stifled by being a mother so awards her alimony in compensation for "Missing out" on the world of work, but there is absolutely zero consideration of the mans sacrifice on "Missing out" on being a father or spending time for having to support them.

basically women get everything and men are expected to get a bumb deal everytime.

I have never married and have no kids my parents have been together 50+ years and are still going strong, so my conclusion is not one of bitterness or resentment from my personal circumstances.

its just basic fucking commonsense now to avoid marriage at all cost (if you are a man), as all it is, is liability.

divorce is now "the norm" and so why get married in the first place? its like basically signing your freedom and liberty away FOR NOTHING!!!!!!!!

Be smart and dont entwine your life with someone else in such a corrupt fucking backwards system.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 01:22 AM - Hide
    • I had to search high and low to find a good decent lawyer. Even then, at first he was hesitant to take my case (ex was denying me visitation). I had a classic moment when I met my ex's lawyer. He was the first but I went to who refused to represent me. I reminded him of that shortly before the judge ruled in my favor. But I could hardly fail to notice that my lawyer, her lawyer, all the other lawyers, and judges, and clerks, and bailiffs, and guards - they all knew each other and were on friendly terms. Just co-workers at the same factory.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 01:27 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      We know you are old Archie :lol:

I don't know who Archie is.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 01:34 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Would't that site be filled with cops looking to bust idiots?

No its not.

Hey, I'll pay you to be my friend.
      \
      :trev:

WE MUST PROTECT THE PUBLIC FROM YOUR SCOURGE!
      \
      :police:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 01:35 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      No its not.

Hey, I'll pay you to be my friend.
      \
      :trev:

WE MUST PROTECT THE PUBLIC FROM YOUR SCOURGE!
      \
      :police:

I don't get how it works - you pay them an 'allowance' or something? Some chicks seem to just be looking for a fuck date, others seem to expect you to give them a salary.

Seriously - I'm in uncharted territory here.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 01:51 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I don't get how it works - you pay them an 'allowance' or something? Some chicks seem to just be looking for a fuck date, others seem to expect you to give them a salary.

Seriously - I'm in uncharted territory here.

Certainly, I'm willing to help. Check out my thread entitled "Gonts, let's talk about my conquests lately." I'm 36 years old in between jobs. I actually start my next job next week so I'll be slowing this down substantially. Basically it works exceedingly well if you have a college in town. Many girls these days are looking for a fast buck. Their modesty prevents them from advertising explicit sex and thats what keeps you safe. A hooker advertises sex and if it's a cop pretending to be a hooker thats what they do. Cops aren't looking for grey areas. They are EXPLICIT. Stay away from those type of ads.

But regular college girls and housewives just want a fast buck w/o feeling like sluts. But basically that's whats going on. I've had more one night stands in the last two weeks than in my life. I'm really questioning the morals of todays generation after what I've experienced.

Now keep in mind. If you don't want sex, don't worry. They'll take your money without any guilt. The difference with a whore is that the minute you walk in they want you to yank your pants off and pop a nut so they can get back to watching TV. Regular girls want to "get to know you." Its part of their social upbringing not to just go straight to sex. So you need a few hours to "get to know them." Also, alcohol is pretty indispensable to reduce inhibitions on both yours and her end.

What I do is I say I want to hang out with a girl She agrees, we hang out. I'll meet at a coffee shop or a bar. I ask if they want to hit up a movie or take a walk and we just chat. Eventually I ask if they want to move on to my place where I keep an awesome wine bar (that's just a line, my wine is standard shit). I try to act sophisticated, with a slight accent so they feel like they're not dating a creep. Eventually it gets late and I offer them to stay. Some hesitate and I tell them I have an extra toothbrush and bathrobe (if you don't have this, be sure to invest in it). Once I have them in bed, I tell them I sleep nude. It's never been a problem but within 3 minutes of entering the bed, they usually scoot next to me. I start to kiss in the dark and the next thing you know I'm slipping on a condom. The next morning I make them breakfast and I grab their purse and slip in what I think is appropriate. Last night i fucked a 20 y/o blonde hair, blue eyed chick that I had just met. I gave her $250. She didn't stay the night, and actually has a boyfriend (I was surprised about that). Note that at no point did I ever promise money in exchange for sex.

Just remember not to confuse the companionship of these girls for genuine relationships. They want your money. If you keep it in the friendzone they'll take the money gladly.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 01:54 AM : Edited 06/19/2017 01:55 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Certainly, I'm willing to help. Check out my thread entitled "Gonts, let's talk about my conquests lately." I'm 36 years old in between jobs. I actually start my next job next week so I'll be slowing this down substantially. Basically it works exceedingly well if you have a college in town. Many girls these days are looking for a fast buck. Their modesty prevents them from advertising explicit sex and thats what keeps you safe. A hooker advertises sex and if it's a cop pretending to be a hooker thats what they do. Cops aren't looking for grey areas. They are EXPLICIT. Stay away from those type of ads.

But regular college girls and housewives just want a fast buck w/o feeling like sluts. But basically that's whats going on. I've had more one night stands in the last two weeks than in my life. I'm really questioning the morals of todays generation after what I've experienced.

Now keep in mind. If you don't want sex, don't worry. They'll take your money without any guilt. The difference with a whore is that the minute you walk in they want you to yank your pants off and pop a nut so they can get back to watching TV. Regular girls want to "get to know you." Its part of their social upbringing not to just go straight to sex. So you need a few hours to "get to know them." Also, alcohol is pretty indispensable to reduce inhibitions on both yours and her end.

What I do is I say I want to hang out with a girl She agrees, we hang out. I'll meet at a coffee shop or a bar. I ask if they want to hit up a movie or take a walk and we just chat. Eventually I ask if they want to move on to my place where I keep an awesome wine bar (that's just a line, my wine is standard shit). I try to act sophisticated, with a slight accent so they feel like they're not dating a creep. Eventually it gets late and I offer them to stay. Some hesitate and I tell them I have an extra toothbrush and bathrobe (if you don't have this, be sure to invest in it). Once I have them in bed, I tell them I sleep nude. It's never been a problem but within 3 minutes of entering the bed, they usually scoot next to me. I start to kiss in the dark and the next thing you know I'm slipping on a condom. The next morning I make them breakfast and I grab their purse and slip in what I think is appropriate. Last night i fucked a 20 y/o blonde hair, blue eyed chick that I had just met. I gave her $250. She didn't stay the night, and actually has a boyfriend (I was surprised about that). Note that at no point did I ever promise money in exchange for sex.

Just remember not to confuse the companionship of these girls for genuine relationships. They want your money. If you keep it in the friendzone they'll take the money gladly.

So, its kind of like a Geisha.

I have my eyes on one already, who says she'd like something called a "casual long term arrangement" - is that a red flag?

If these chicks are seriously single, then I have lots of things I could do for them, like give them room, board, and some cash to spend - is that all negotiable? I'm just looking for an angle.

One implied she's just looking for a dinner date - is that some sort of hook and line?
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 02:12 AM - Hide
    • . posted:

I have my eyes on one already, who says she'd like something called a "casual long term arrangement" - is that a red flag?

If these chicks are seriously single, then I have lots of things I could do for them, like give them room, board, and some cash to spend - is that all negotiable? I'm just looking for an angle.

One implied she's just looking for a dinner date - is that some sort of hook and line?

Casual long term arrangement implies she doesn't want to have to rely on multiple sugar daddies. She wants a reliable guy. You should get sex by the second date. The first date will be to see if you're a creep or desperate. Have some good lines like "My gosh, you're so much better looking in person than your pictures" and "I didn't know supermodels live in [insert state or city]." Smile and develop a hearty confident laugh. Dress well, as you want them to think you have unlimited loads of cash.

Do not offer them room or board. Offer them spending money, but not upfront. When you're ready to get to business here's what to do:
      1. Wait until they get to know you
      2. then ask casually how long they've been on the site and how it's worked out for them.
      3. Then ask what sort of arrangement they're thinking of
      4. Tell them you work a lot and are not looking for any emotional attachments. Tell them you don't want a crazy girl so when you're done, you're DONE.
      5. Lead the way- tell them "I'm thinking $250 a week." Don't ever discuss sex. If you discuss sex outright, they'll jack up the price. I had one 32 year old with the audacity to tell me $3000 for sex once a week for month. Laughable.

The sex has to come from your game and a casual environment of alcohol.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 02:16 AM - Hide
    • . posted:

Also the dinner date girl- no guarantee of sex there. You'll have to move to the next level beyond dinner. After dinner consider coffee or something unexpected, like bowling. A movie is ok but it won't get you sex on the same night. But it's a good investment of getting her to feel comfortable with you. Don't be disrespectful in the theater. Show control.

Keep in mind I talk to 5 -7 girls at a time. I never put all my eggs in one basket. If one girl isn't available there's always a chance for a date with another. I get dates every single night.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 02:16 AM - Hide
    • we feel ya OP.
      good luck. you'll make it.

nite crew.
      Posted 06/19/2017 02:24 AM - Hide
    • I met a upper middle aged Army Vet the other day, while volunteering for some Military Ops. He mentioned a few things that I could be doing and multiple things he was involved with. He said he does all this stuff, because his wife just left him, i'm guessing his wife left him many years ago though. The thing is I have a wife, I have kids, I have a business, I made good money, but i'm not satisfied. We are both in the same place.
    • Once Upon a God Flogger
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 02:25 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Yeah, I know, I've been divorced already, so I shouldn't feel this way.

But, honestly, I've been hurt lately, and by myself, I've had to do a hell of a lot of things that would normally be a snap.

I could use the company, I could use the help, I could use the sympathetic ear, hell I could even do with some cuddling. (Sex would be nice, but, I'm even willing to forego that)

Yes, I am 100% straight. I just can't seem to find single women any more. Not even fat disgusting ones are attracted to me any more.

I'm still relatively fit, I'm not too old, but, something is just not clicking.

:wtf:

Just find a filthy fat slut who hates your guts and fucks your best friend and Boongs behind your back and buy her a house. 'Cause that's the inevitable end result of a "meaningful relationship" or marriage.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 02:48 AM - Hide
    • Once Upon a God Flogger posted:
      . posted:
      Yeah, I know, I've been divorced already, so I shouldn't feel this way.

But, honestly, I've been hurt lately, and by myself, I've had to do a hell of a lot of things that would normally be a snap.

I could use the company, I could use the help, I could use the sympathetic ear, hell I could even do with some cuddling. (Sex would be nice, but, I'm even willing to forego that)

Yes, I am 100% straight. I just can't seem to find single women any more. Not even fat disgusting ones are attracted to me any more.

I'm still relatively fit, I'm not too old, but, something is just not clicking.

:wtf:

Just find a filthy fat slut who hates your guts and fucks your best friend and Boongs behind your back and buy her a house. 'Cause that's the inevitable end result of a "meaningful relationship" or marriage.

women don't really commit to marriage. They badger men as commitment-phobes, but women are the ones who don't genuinely commit. It's not "until death do us part," but "until I don't feel like it anymore." Marriage is the act of putting your life, sanity, and well-being into the hands of a whimsical creature
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 02:50 AM : Edited 06/19/2017 02:51 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Casual long term arrangement implies she doesn't want to have to rely on multiple sugar daddies. She wants a reliable guy. You should get sex by the second date. The first date will be to see if you're a creep or desperate. Have some good lines like "My gosh, you're so much better looking in person than your pictures" and "I didn't know supermodels live in [insert state or city]." Smile and develop a hearty confident laugh. Dress well, as you want them to think you have unlimited loads of cash.

Do not offer them room or board. Offer them spending money, but not upfront. When you're ready to get to business here's what to do:
      1. Wait until they get to know you
      2. then ask casually how long they've been on the site and how it's worked out for them.
      3. Then ask what sort of arrangement they're thinking of
      4. Tell them you work a lot and are not looking for any emotional attachments. Tell them you don't want a crazy girl so when you're done, you're DONE.
      5. Lead the way- tell them "I'm thinking $250 a week." Don't ever discuss sex. If you discuss sex outright, they'll jack up the price. I had one 32 year old with the audacity to tell me $3000 for sex once a week for month. Laughable.

The sex has to come from your game and a casual environment of alcohol.

I checked the site out, I've read your writings with great interest, but, I really don't think I can go through with this.

Thats not really the companionship I am looking for.

Call me old fashioned, but, that just seems a tad beyond the pale for me.

Its a good service, and if it works for you, I wish you all the luck in the world. But, this is a world I was never born into, nor initiated into, and I don't think its where I want to wind up.
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.