• Muslims are now seeing what it feels like

• Local milk person
    • Local milk person
    • Re: Muslims are now seeing what it feels like
      Posted 06/19/2017 12:29 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      I think when you tally the number of Muslims killed by Christians in the last century compared to the number Christians killed by Muslims you will come to the conclusion that Christians are the most bloodthirsty people on the planet.

Sometimes being bloodthirsty is required in order to steal oil. :shrug:

(((fify)))

fify :lol:
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 12:49 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I think when you tally the number of Muslims killed by Christians in the last century compared to the number Christians killed by Muslims you will come to the conclusion that Christians are the most bloodthirsty people on the planet.

The fat Sepps have killed hundreds of thousands of Muslims just in the past fifteen years. I guess if another country invaded America under the flimsiest of pretexts and killed millions of women and children American men wouldn't be justified in striking back?

And thanks, Sepps, for the refugee flood into my continent because of your imperialist play in the Middle East. IDIOTS.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 12:55 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      All you need to do is shave their facial hair. Thats a huge insult over there. We need to train some special team commando hairstylists (they can be as gay as possible) to rustle their whiskers while they're asleep.

The resulting terror would be hilarious.

See, Mitt Romney would have been all over this.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 12:58 AM - Hide
    • I hope it was another muzzie.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 01:08 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

The fat Sepps have killed hundreds of thousands of Muslims just in the past fifteen years. I guess if another country invaded America under the flimsiest of pretexts and killed millions of women and children American men wouldn't be justified in striking back?

And thanks, Sepps, for the refugee flood into my continent because of your imperialist play in the Middle East. IDIOTS.

:potd: Americans are worthless.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 01:10 AM - Hide
    • We need reparations
      \
      :madison:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 01:24 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

:motorcycle: And look at how many Africans and Asians the psychopath whites have killed. The only positive thing is they hate each other even more.

Picture of psychopath white:

Muslims are now seeing what it feels like #1

:lol:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 01:30 AM - Hide
    • . posted:

Your Welcome!
      \
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 02:01 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      \
      ;islam1;

And it is time to remind the world of this.

Yes, exactly. Because what happened last century is relevant to today.

;laugh;
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 02:03 AM - Hide
    • God bless the Polish people.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 02:04 AM : Edited 06/19/2017 02:04 AM - Hide
    • . posted:

Ok, finally a relevant post. Our corrupt politicians have looted our treasury for these senseless wars. They should be tried for treason and punished accordingly.

That said, fuck Islam. :flip:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 03:26 AM - Hide
    • Only one dead. You weak weak whytes really are fucking pathetic.
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 03:27 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      We've been defending Europe for hundreds of years and we're not going to stop now.

PREGGERS!
    • Local milk person
    • Given a Motorcycle!
      Posted 06/19/2017 06:24 AM : Edited 06/19/2017 06:26 AM - Hide
    • . posted:

;bigwinner;

Right. Let's ignore the French Revolution, Bolshevik Revolution, WW1, WW2, Coudenhove-Kalergi Plan, Euro-Arab Dialogue, British Nationality Act 1948, 1965 Immigration Act (US), and the dismantling of White Australia policy (1966 to 1975). Let's pretend the migrants are refugees feeing war instead of proxy fighters attacking the nation state.

Myopic Ozhole
      \
      :snicker:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 07:45 AM - Hide
    • FUCKING RACIST BAGGERS, WHAT ABOUT THE NATIVE AMERICANS??
      \
      :lib:
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 08:02 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      ;bigwinner;

Right. Let's ignore the French Revolution, Bolshevik Revolution, WW1, WW2, Coudenhove-Kalergi Plan, Euro-Arab Dialogue, British Nationality Act 1948, 1965 Immigration Act (US), and the dismantling of White Australia policy (1966 to 1975). Let's pretend the migrants are refugees feeing war instead of proxy fighters attacking the nation state.

Myopic Ozhole
      \
      :snicker:

Typical sepp wanting to place blame elsewhere.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 08:07 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

Muslims have been trying to invade your continent since almost 1,000 years before U.S. independence. You thick lot are the idiots.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 08:17 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Typical sepp wanting to place blame elsewhere.

Ignoring the big picture wins you another prize.

;bigwinner;
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 08:23 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      They need to pop up in Dubai and Saudi Arabia. Fertilizer bomb the shit out of their mosques, skyscrapers and oil depots.

:potd:

;allthis2;
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 08:26 AM - Hide
    • . posted:

Are you really this retarded or are you trying to be funny?
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 09:42 AM - Hide
    • . posted:

You're a moron. There was no refugee influx during the Iraq war. Europe with "America leading from behind" under president Shithead obama caused the refugee crisis. Fatass Merkel invited refugees to Europe that has open borders.
      And it was muslims that invaded Europe first way back in the day before the Crusades. If you were not a moron you would know this.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 09:54 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      We've been defending Europe for hundreds of years and we're not going to stop now.

Comments of that video, all kinds of monkeys saying they want to move to Poland.
    • Local milk person
      Posted 06/19/2017 10:00 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      ;yuofag;

Ottoman Empire in WW1?

You must be legally retarded if you really believe your bullshit.
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.